Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2591
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 1 month 2 days ago (Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:41 pm)

I'm not condoning name calling, but....

CWhite wrote:A true sign of Eric "panhandler" Hunt's insanity:


Image

Remnants of a Mass cremation pit at Treblinka

http://questioningtheholocaust.com/inde ... -the-line/


How does a picture of uncremated bones prove cremation?

No wonder he's afraid to accept - The National Association of Forensic Historians - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge.

http://nafcash.com/

He knows he will get chewed up and spit out.

....

.... not only are the bones a bit odd for proving cremation. We also don't have any idea whether that picture was in fact taken at Treblinka. Or whether those bones maybe props being placed there. Are those even Human bones.



User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 1 month 2 days ago (Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:39 pm)

Raikiri wrote:
"Too bad nobody can burn human corpses (by definition full of water) to ashes (of course, the only aim of any obliteration/concealment cremation) in a burning pit (by definition an oxygen-deficient environment), at least not with the claimed method for cremation in these pits."


Maybe everyone here has seen it already but this is an excellent video demonstrating the extreme difficulties attending a "real" outdoor cremation. Even when the cremation is performed properly the ratio of fuel to weight (of the body intended for cremation) is staggering. Once wind and rain are introduced even more fuel is required. Never mind the fact that if the cremations were performed in the manner that is indicated in these pictures or that in the claimed Reinhardt camps they would have needed all the trees in Poland to make it work.

The most fundamental aspect of preparing an outdoor cremation that has been known by all cultures for 1000's of years is that the body must be completely engulfed by the fuel at all times in the process. When the pyres are built they need to be designed to allow the body to sink deeper into the fuel structure as the burning continues.

If mass outdoor cremations ever happened on the scale that is claimed, the sheer magnitude of the undertaking would have been a central theme of the exterminationist story line from the very beginning. What witness would ever be able to forget such a massive logistical endeavor that would have required thousands and thousands workers and supporting equipment to achieve?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCygmfPgb8&t=523s

I have seen other members include the videos in their posts but I am sure how to do that so i just provided a link.


That on pyres. I'm afraid that even all the trees in Poland wouldn't have been enough to perform technically-absurd cremations in pits. As far as the alleged cremation pyres at the Reinhardt camps are concerned, there should exist countless delivery notes for mountains of wood. But the lack of such delivery notes doesn't bother exterminationist historians at all. Holohoaxsters like repeating: "If the Reinhardt camps were transit camps, show me documents on the transfer of Jews to Far eastern Europe." But they feverishly reply that your point is irrelevant when you ask them: "If the Reinhardt camps were extermination camps, show me documents on the delivery of the gigantic quantities of wood required to perform the cremation of millions of corpses." They are patently not willing to accept any kind of burden of proof on themselves. Obviously brand new for them.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2591
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 1 month 1 day ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 am)

hermod wrote:
That on pyres. I'm afraid that even all the trees in Poland wouldn't have been enough to perform technically-absurd cremations in pits. As far as the alleged cremation pyres at the Reinhardt camps are concerned, there should exist countless delivery notes for mountains of wood. But the lack of such delivery notes doesn't bother exterminationist historians at all. Holohoaxsters like repeating: "If the Reinhardt camps were transit camps, show me documents on the transfer of Jews to Far eastern Europe." But they feverishly reply that your point is irrelevant when you ask them: "If the Reinhardt camps were extermination camps, show me documents on the delivery of the gigantic quantities of wood required to perform the cremation of millions of corpses." They are patently not willing to accept any kind of burden of proof on themselves. Obviously brand new for them.


Concerning documents, who was or still is in control of the archives?

Where is the records of empty trains? Taken, they may switched trains there.

Technicalities never bother Holocaustians. That was somehow beneath them. And asking was "shifting goal posts" or "unreasonable requests for evidence". But this is all lame excuses.
And yes, experience teaches they weren't too eager to take up the burden of proof, when they're the once and only once that have to carry it (technically). They think the "academic consensus" is what counts and makes something somehow true. Just that's kind of selfsustaining politics going on there. The "truth" will hence only change, when they deem it politically correct.

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Member
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: extreme denialist echo chamber

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby HeiligeSturm » 1 month 1 day ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:47 pm)

Hektor wrote:.... not only are the bones a bit odd for proving cremation. We also don't have any idea whether that picture was in fact taken at Treblinka. Or whether those bones maybe props being placed there. Are those even Human bones.

Those could be animal bones which can be still found at the camp surroundings like Eric pointed out in Treblinka Archaeology Hoax.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

avatar
CWhite
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby CWhite » 1 month 1 day ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:19 pm)

Hektor wrote:I'm not condoning name calling, but....

CWhite wrote:A true sign of Eric "panhandler" Hunt's insanity:


Image

Remnants of a Mass cremation pit at Treblinka

http://questioningtheholocaust.com/inde ... -the-line/


How does a picture of uncremated bones prove cremation?

No wonder he's afraid to accept - The National Association of Forensic Historians - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge.

http://nafcash.com/

He knows he will get chewed up and spit out.

....

.... not only are the bones a bit odd for proving cremation. We also don't have any idea whether that picture was in fact taken at Treblinka. Or whether those bones maybe props being placed there. Are those even Human bones.


Eric Hunt claims that the photo is from an "excavation" - an obvious falsehood. Look at the weeds growing in the pit.

Take a look at the photo blown up. It's obvious that the bones were just thrown in the pit.
Last edited by CWhite on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

avatar
CWhite
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby CWhite » 1 month 1 day ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:20 pm)

Hector:

Where is the records of empty trains? Taken, they may switched trains there.


There is no proof that the number of people claimed to have been murdered and buried at Treblinka II ever actually set foot in the camp.

The National Association of Forensic Historians has this to say on the matter:

Not so much as ten percent of the number of jews fraudulently claimed to have been murdered and buried at each of these four sites [Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II] has ever been proven to even have set foot in each camp - not ten percent!

http://nafcash.com/


And of course, The N.A.F.H. also puts its money where its mouth is:

And for those weak-willed true-believers who lack the courage, integrity and character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge; The N.A.F.H. also offers - a monetary reward for simply identifying / proving any untrue statement of fact found on this webpage.


So what does it say that no holohoaxer has ever been able prove that even ten percent of the alleged transited jews to those four camps were even transited there, much less murdered and buried in phantom "huge mass graves"?

Eric Hunt can't prove his "huge mass grave" claims, he can't prove his mass murder claims, he can't even prove his transited jew claims. He's gone psycho and burned his bridges over absurd beliefs that he can't even come close to proving are true.

avatar
Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Mortimer » 3 weeks 12 hours ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:55 am)

Jan Karski, a member of the Polish underground, claimed that he was at Belzec. From the following article - "Karski repeatedly told interviewers that during the war he had actually believed that Belzec was a transit camp, not a death camp. Once Karski had given several such interviews, holocaust historians began to catch onto the fact that Karski's story was incompatible with the official history of the Belzec camp, and beginning in the late 1980's began to distance themselves from him."
What does Eric Hunt have to say about this ?
http://codoh.com/library/document/3336/

User avatar
Jurgen
Member
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Jurgen » 3 weeks 11 hours ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:16 am)

Yeah, I just re-watched Eric Hunts "THE JEWISH GAS CHAMBER HOAX".

I'd like to see a point by point rebuttal from Eric on all of the points he made in this video. What evidence does he have that the analysis he has made here is incorrect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6oF_oGYfg

"where did they go then"? doesn’t cut it.
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2591
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:29 pm)

Mortimer wrote:Jan Karski, a member of the Polish underground, claimed that he was at Belzec. From the following article - "Karski repeatedly told interviewers that during the war he had actually believed that Belzec was a transit camp, not a death camp. Once Karski had given several such interviews, holocaust historians began to catch onto the fact that Karski's story was incompatible with the official history of the Belzec camp, and beginning in the late 1980's began to distance themselves from him."
What does Eric Hunt have to say about this ?
http://codoh.com/library/document/3336/


He doesn't. At least until now. Karski may have kept some fragments from initial memory there. Eric Hunt, just like the Exterminationists, make a big fuss about finds of bones and bone fragments around Belzec. No Sherlock, did anyone dispute that some people may have died there and been buried? I don't think so.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:35 pm)

Mortimer wrote:Jan Karski, a member of the Polish underground, claimed that he was at Belzec. From the following article - "Karski repeatedly told interviewers that during the war he had actually believed that Belzec was a transit camp, not a death camp. Once Karski had given several such interviews, holocaust historians began to catch onto the fact that Karski's story was incompatible with the official history of the Belzec camp, and beginning in the late 1980's began to distance themselves from him."
What does Eric Hunt have to say about this ?
http://codoh.com/library/document/3336/


Funny to see how Karski has become a stone in the exterminationists' shoe. They couldn't dismiss Karski's testimony (a pillar of the Holohoax in its infancy) or endorse Karski's depiction of Belzec as a transit camp (would have been a huge and probably lethal concession to Holocaust revisionism). Thus Karski compelled them to squirm and claim that Karski visited a transit camp but not in Belzec. This specific move enabled them to avoid the most logical conclusion, i.e. the conclusion that Belzec was a mere transit camp and that Karski indeed visited it during WW2.

Also, disguised as an Estonian camp guard, he visited what he thought was Bełżec death camp. In actuality, it seems that Karski only managed to get close enough to witness a Durchgangslager (transit camp) for Bełżec in the town of Izbica Lubelska, located midway between Lublin and Bełżec.[7] Many historians have accepted this theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski


Karski’s statements that he had seen Belzec as a transit camp, coupled with his newfound celebrity, put traditionalist Holocaust scholars in an uncomfortable position. Accepting that Belzec actually was a transit camp was out of the question. Calling Karski a liar was politically inconvenient, and would set a dangerous precedent. Consequently, they elected not to reject Karski’s story altogether, but to change his destination. The location they seized on was Izbica, a Jewish town located between Belzec and Lublin.

http://codoh.com/library/document/3336/


Karski repeatedly told interviewers that during the war he had actually believed that Belzec was a transit camp, not a death camp. Once Karski had given several such interviews, Holocaust historians began to catch onto the fact that Karski’s story was incompatible with the official history of the Belzec camp, and beginning in the late 1980s began to distance themselves from him. One of the first to express reservations in print was Raul Hilberg, who complained in his book Perpetrators, Victims, Bystanders that

Above all, trains did not leave Belzec or Treblinka[3] so that the passengers could die in the cars. Belzec and Treblinka were death camps with gas chambers, and these facilities were not mentioned in Karski’s account.[4]

The response to this troublesome witness was complicated by the fact that Karski had been hailed as a hero and savior of Jews. He had been named “Righteous Among the Nations” and made an honorary citizen of Israel. To call him a liar would be politically inconvenient. A more elegant solution was needed, and was found: Karski had not visited Belzec, but the Izbica transit ghetto, where he witnessed a deportation to Belzec. Thus altered, Karski’s observations would no longer contradict the standard Holocaust storyline.

http://codoh.com/library/document/3336/


Hilberg was very bothered that Karski didn't mention gas chambers in his account. But he was not bothered at all that Karski didn't mention "the largest transit ghetto in the Lublin reservation" in his account. A very surprising 'omission,' since the large Izbica ghetto was located right "on the other side of the railroad tracks." No chance Karski could visit the Izbica transit camp and fail to see the Izbica ghetto. And no chance either Karski could fail to mention this large ghetto in his detailed account.

Izbica Ghetto

The Izbica ghetto was a Jewish ghetto created by Nazi Germany in Izbica in occupied Poland during World War II, serving as a transfer point for deportation of Jews from Poland, Germany, Austria and Czechoslovakia to Bełżec and Sobibór extermination camps.[1] The ghetto was created in 1941, although the first transports of Jews from the German Reich started arriving there as early as 1940. Izbica was the largest transit ghetto in the Lublin reservation, with death rate almost equal to that of the Warsaw ghetto. [...] The Jews who lived in Izbica were kept separate from the new arrivals. They were housed on the other side of the railroad tracks. Also, the Jews shipped in from Germany and Austria were differentiated from Polish Jews by the color of the obligatory star of David signs, yellow for German, and blue for the Polish Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izbica_Ghetto


The Holohoaxsters squirms and evasions definitely make no sense...

Jan Karski, therefore, was a genuine witness to the Belzec transit camp.

http://codoh.com/library/document/3336/
Last edited by hermod on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

avatar
permanent_denial
Member
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:37 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby permanent_denial » 1 week 3 days ago (Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:49 am)

Dresden wrote:atomMan said:

"i'll call you out on that one - what evidence do you have that it's a forgery?"


Image

The light is coming from top center of the gangster on the left.....the whole left side(to the viewer) of his face is brightly lit.

The light is coming from the top right of "Meyer Lansky".....the whole left side(to the viewer) of his face is in darkness.

This is impossible in a daylight situation.

That's proof that it is a photo montage without going any further.



I just want to get this straight without comment on the authenticity of this photo. Personally I find it a stretch questioning the shading, as left gangster's hat could have easily obscured light from middle gangster's face.

But Eric is asking us to accept as a mainstay of his new thesis without question, that thousands of Jews were herded ONE BY ONE into the gas chambers, each by several unarmed "SS Jews," and each with plenty of personal space/time for a unique photo op, which the "SS Jews" were happy and unashamed to pose for while tossing their Jewish brethren into chambers that would commit them to death by the thousands, and with the actual armed guards nowhere in even relative close enough proximity to police the situation in any reasonable manner.

That is absolutely absurd, I don't care whether this photo is genuine, nor where it was taken. Accepting the story that Eric purports goes along with it is the very definition of extreme confirmation bias.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests