Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2591
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 1 month 5 days ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:53 am)

Balsamo wrote:[
Hektor,
I was not asking about guessing and / or funny interpretations, but how a "Revisionist" who has a little scientific ambition as historian is supposed to deal with such a picture. So let's forget the gas chambers for now.
....

I'm also rational in my approach and realize that we need to be efficient in our undertakings. So I don't go around and deal with every funny picture that is thrown at me. Give me a real challenge, give me something you have provable date, location, names of people, and yes that show something that supports the Holocaust narrative!

That pic might be useful for innuendo, but that's where it ends. Give me something that can be considered top ten among Holocaust evidences.
Consider that we as Revisionist have limited resources, while the Holocaust industry has virtually unlimited resources to throw at anyone that doubts their position. That alone should convince one that their position is actually not that strong from a scientific point of view. Because why not just give people a conclusive proof of their position that puts it all together? Was there no neutral source or agency without skin in the game but with the necessary forensic, criminologistic know-how that could be tasked?



avatar
Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Mortimer » 1 month 5 days ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:09 am)

I think that Eric Hunt's criticisms of The Krege Report are legitimate. I remember back in 1999 this was supposed to be a major revisionist event - ground penetrating radar proving that there were no mass graves at Treblinka. There was even a listing in the Holocaust Handbook series that it would be published in an upcoming volume. NAFCASH was also very impressed. But then it was dropped without a proper explanation. Fred Toben has stated that Richard Krege is married with a child and does not want his family subject to harassment. But Toben didn't say when Krege was married so if his nuptials occurred say, after 2005 this doesn't explain why The Krege Report was not published in the early 2000s. Can Germar Rudolf or anyone else involved in the Holocaust Handbook series explain the reason for the deletion of The Krege Report. Was it found to be faulty ?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 1 month 5 days ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:40 am)

Balsamo wrote:Hermod:
“She isn't going to be gassed nor shot but rather transferred to another location (a camp or ghetto further east), and she wants to know why she can't stay with her younger & fitter relatives and friends selected for labor in Auschwitz but the only reply she could get is "Stop asking questions, Grandma. Just go with those who have been selected for immediate transfer like you."


Since when does the selection took place at the door of a Krema? This is certainly not what Faurisson is saying.
Considering where the action took place, it would be the stupidest thing to do as it would supposed to go back all the way back to where the train would have been waiting…a couple of miles away. And of course, the old lady fits with all the criteria of someone who would be selected, transferred after having seen her group entering the Krema IV in this hypothesis…Or sorry...those relatives selected for work. who entered the camp and the Sauna..
then those nice gentlemen decided to make Grand ma visit the Krema V before heading back to the Train...

A big lol for that one.


I'm still waiting for evidence that this specific scene occurred near Krema IV-V and that this pic is genuine (unaltered). Until I receive evidence for that, I see no reason not to believe that the woman in this picture was possibly being escorted back to her group by 3 Jewish newcomers selected for labor in Auschwitz (not 3 Sonderkommando Jewish dandies as claimed) after she had tried to join her relatives in the other group of newcomers. And I'm also waiting for a plausible explanation of the reason why a woman would resist entering a mere shower room or of the reason why the Germans would have disguised gas chambers as shower rooms when mere Jewish grandmas could easily see through their deception upon arrival. A very rare case of soap phobia???
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Balsamo » 1 month 5 days ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:21 pm)

Hannover wrote:Balsamo said to me:
1. I agree with you that the picture of the lady being hanged is an obvious fake – was it really used by the Soviets? – but the picture you are accusing to be a fake looks much more like the second one of you example. Of course, some elements to prove your assertion would be nice, but also why would any Soviet fakers introduce such a fake in an Album made by a Nazi?

2. Where is the crime that it is supposed to denounce? Do the three men looks German to you? What would be the point to fake this one?
Don’t you think that the Soviets would have been more explicit if they wanted to fake a picture that could be used to prove the gassing?

Seriously.

3. My stance on the Hunt case is that he really tried hard – the best he could – to do what most of you have never done, that is giving some substance to an alternative “narrative”. Last time I heard about him, he was trying hard to find where those Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto have been “sent”, transited through Treblinka.

Obviously he could not. And has the courage to admit that he could not.

Looking at all those nonsenses that have been written about this only picture, it is pretty obvious that no one here is even trying to even think to an alternative narrative.

4. So maybe it would be a good idea to call for help to some real “revisionists” still trying to do some research to explain what those people were actually doing in front of the entry of Krema V, and how to explain it seriously within a coherent narrative of how Birkenau worked. Especially, an obviously “not selected” old Jew, miles away from the woman camp, clearly not disinfected and given new clothes, and clearly led by four Jews to regain the group that is probably behind the photographer.

Why would the Nazis gather “NOT selected” people right in front of what you call a “morgue” or a “live saving device to fight Typhus” (well that sounds like former Eric), as well as to burn the corpses of the victims of “diseases” of the camp. Another photo shows a substantial group of women and children in the same “little wood”. Does that make any sense to you?

So for the sake of the debate – the lady nor the other women and children are being sent to the gas chambers, as the picture only shows them close to Krema V, the grand ma being led to it – what happened to them next? Where were they led to?

1. It's not just fake, it's a laughably, fake.
"Was it used by the Soviets?" Probably so.
Why would the Soviets manufacture propaganda 'photos' and then insert them into Nazi' albums? Seriously? Surely you jest.
In an attempt to incriminate the 'Nazis', as usual. Recall the bogus Stroop Report & Warsaw.

2. The claim about the photo, which you have apparently forgotten, is that the woman is being taken to 'the gas chambers', which you have no proof of, and such a claim has been shown to be preposterous.
Now, you tell me why you think she's being taken to the 'gas chambers' as is claimed.

3. Of course no one can find the outbound records because they were destroyed. All railways in history have kept records in all directions, at times for their trains. The Germans certainly wouldn't have incriminated themselves by destroying outbound records and while leaving the inbound records.
Hunt's own work debunks his coerced new position, that's why I know he was coerced into making asinine statements. His responses since then have been pure desperation, see my earlier responses in this thread. That assumes that 'Eric Hunt2017' is actually Eric Hunt.

Jews says they know where all their fellow Jews went to, to enormous mass graves. But there is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
If you are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do you ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"
Show us contents in excavated mass graves, Balsamo.

4. Dumsky stuff. You're just babbling on while you dodge numerous responses The photo is as fake as a 3$ bill for reasons stated.
See here for what you have dodged from me in this thread:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rly#p82092

And BTW, this is the alleged gassing process at Auschwitz/Birkenau that you believe in. :lol:
see:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ues#p80969

- Hannover

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”.
Arthur Schopenhauer



1. Agree, your example of execution is almost absurd. It screams fake which is why i asked if those who did it dared to use it, let's say in a court of Justice of some kind. I have never seen it in any history book that is for sure.
So if we assume it is a real fake, i can understand the reason it has been made: to "prove" an atrocity committed by German soldiers.

But the photo of the old lady near Krema V shows nothing like an atrocity, it barely shows German guards in the back, and that is it.
Actually, there are no picture of atrocity in the whole "Auschwitz album.
So again, there is no reason that would have motivated a forgery.
To incriminate the Nazis you say, but there is nothing in the album that incriminate them beside them having concentration camps...and maybe to have a poor "luggage" service.
We are talking about the Auschwitz pic not the "execution" one.

2. How those picture have been presented is not what i am talking about. IIRC, in the original album, the pictures are just numbered with no comment below.
Actually, i even disagree with one of those added comments that was posted.

Actually i did not mention "gas chambers" except when i asked to forget about them and asked to concentrate only on what the photo shows, that is three men leading a old women toward the entrance of Krema V, or nearby at least.
Now, i asked What were all those people doing there in the first place?
You answer, of let's say the usual "dodge" by asking me a question about the gas chamber.

3. I don't remember having spoken about " train outbounds records" or even mass graves...
All i am asking is how do Revisionists integrate the information provided by the picture into their own narrative of how the inmates were processed to the camp of Birkenau.

I did ask "What happened to them next"... A train arrives at Birkenau, thousands of Jews step out. A group is led to a spot closed to Krema V - quite far away from where they arrived. What is the next step of the procedure? was my question

My discussion is not about the AR camps.
Best

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Member
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: extreme denialist echo chamber

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby HeiligeSturm » 1 month 5 days ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 pm)

Mortimer wrote:I think that Eric Hunt's criticisms of The Krege Report are legitimate.

I think his past criticisms of Caroline Sturdy Colls are also legitimate.
She didn't actually find mass graves as she didn't "want to be too invasive"*
and she wasn't allowed to do so.
It was forbidden by Michael Schudrich Chief Rabbi of Poland.

If compared, Krege's investigation was unauthorized and clandestine operation and had to be done quickly
and Sturdy Colls & Co. had years to do properly funded excavation.
But the fact is that mass graves of Treblinka haven't been found.

*Treblinka: Inside Hitler's Secret Death Camp/Treblinka: Hitler's Killing Machine
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

avatar
Rogal Dorn
Member
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Rogal Dorn » 1 month 5 days ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:37 pm)

Hannover wrote:It's fake. The 'gangsters roughing up the gal' was superimposed over the background. There are countless other examples is this process.
ex.:
Image


Please, Hannover, if the above photo is a historic fake, surely there must be information where the fake photo was published / discovered by a revisionist with a sharp eye who initially sighted it? Perhaps, a Soviet publication that published the faked version? I would love to see the source of said propaganda material that tried to pass off the fakes as genuine. As well as the other photos from that gallery, say the one where a lady hangs from a tank turret.

User avatar
k0nsl
Member
Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby k0nsl » 1 month 5 days ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 pm)

I have to agree. As I wrote elsewhere and which I will repeat here; maybe he just wanted to avoid the 'SMERSCH'-treatment, the Franz Ziereis treatment, the Gustav Franz Wagner treatment, the Dariusz Ratajczak treatment, or the somewhat recent Gianantonio Valli treatment, for himself, or his expecting fräulein — only Eric would know and I don't think he will tell us anytime soon.

Image

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

Hannover wrote:The things he's saying are unhinged.
It's clear as can be that someone has a gun to his head.
Otherwise he would just drop the matter and get on with is life instead of making a fool of himself. It's sad really.

- Hannover

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 8922
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:46 am)

The alleged 'Eric Hunt' believes this photo is proof of the 'holocau$t, Rogal Dorn also posted it:

Image

Now blown up, I give you the Amazing Spaghetti Jews:

Image

see much more:

'Documentary Photographs Proving the National Socialist Persecution of the Jews?'
By Udo Walendy
https://codoh.com/library/document/924/#ftnref67

Let's not forget this altered classic with the added-in levitating woman & child.

Image

Image

Image

Commonly used cropped version deliberately hides the levitating feet and crew.
source: http://libguides.merrimack.edu/CourageT ... nihilation
Image
"An SS trooper takes aim at a Jewish mother and child.
CL:We Have Not Forgotten. 1939-1945 (Warsaw. 1961)"

See more here:

'A Closer look at a German "Atrocity Photo"'
By David Thomas
http://codoh.com/library/document/912/

Just the tip of a very big iceberg.

- Hannover

- The mere fact that we have so many "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.
- If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Jurgen
Member
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Jurgen » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 am)

After having read Erics coming out letter, I am a little underwhelmed. Its a long letter, and I was kind of expecting some bombshell revelation.

However there was none.

This guy has done a lot more research than I have, and produced a lot of fine work, and I can respect the fact that he has evaluated the evidence and come to his own conclusion on the matter. (unless of course he has been compelled by dark forces to recant, which is not beyond the realms of possibility).

But honestly...I was expecting more than "Where did they all go"? (not saying I could answer that question..) And to be honest, I would not be surprised if atrocities of some sort did occur at some point.
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

avatar
atomMan
Member
Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby atomMan » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:31 am)

@Hannover:
It's fake. The 'gangsters roughing up the gal' was superimposed over the background.


i'll call you out on that one - what evidence do you have that it's a forgery?

here's the highest resolution of the image i could find for reference...

Image
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

avatar
Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:21 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Reviso » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:11 am)

atomMan wrote:@Hannover:
It's fake. The 'gangsters roughing up the gal' was superimposed over the background.


i'll call you out on that one - what evidence do you have that it's a forgery?

here's the highest resolution of the image i could find for reference...

Image



Arguments were given by katana on this thread :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10959
R.

avatar
katana
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby katana » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:21 am)

Leaving aside the main part of Eric Hunt's new Revisionist statement in, "The End of the Line" which you could summarize as a variation of that old cry, "Why doesn't anyone think of the children!?" in the latter part he gets to his motivation for recanting. He wants to spend his time concentrating on present day political issues, namely:

"… tackling other issues essential to the survival of Western Civilization. Especially Nationalism, race realism, and opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign."

Now to speculate, I suggest that what with Trump's "victory", EH has thought that he really wants to be much more involved in the political process and that this revisionism business is going to be a severe liability in the future. I'd also speculate that he has come under the influence of a "Mentor" who has told him in no uncertain terms that he needs to drop the hard-core revisionist stance and adopt a "Claytons" type of revisionism, if that.

As such, critical thought must take a back seat as he now goes about distancing himself. A very clear example is when he talks about 911 and says (Mod, please bear with me here):

"… And yes, all that needed was for the steel to be weakened by fire. No bombs or thermite, or “mini-nukes” needed."

To me, this is 100% clear-cut evidence that he has ditched critical thinking and adopted an official fairy-tale, despite it being self-evident that the building were blown up (by whatever), an opinion shared by 2,500 architect and engineers, but EH can't say that.

In summary, "someone" has been advising EH to take the course he has now taken.
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"

avatar
atomMan
Member
Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby atomMan » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:35 am)

Hannover wrote:The alleged 'Eric Hunt' believes this photo is proof of the 'holocau$t, Rogal Dorn also posted it:

Image

Now blown up, I give you the Amazing Spaghetti Jews:

Image

[...]


those are almost certainly two different images - the 2nd is not an enlargement of the 1st - you cannot get more detail when enlarging an image
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 8922
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:55 pm)

atomMan wrote:
Hannover wrote:The alleged 'Eric Hunt' believes this photo is proof of the 'holocau$t, Rogal Dorn also posted it:

Image

Now blown up, I give you the Amazing Spaghetti Jews:

Image

[...]


those are almost certainly two different images - the 2nd is not an enlargement of the 1st - you cannot get more detail when enlarging an image

Say what?? We have an enlargement to see that detail.

There may be different versions of this fake photo, but that alone would demolish what is claimed about it.

- Hannover

“it is necessary to recognize that the lack of traces involves the inability to directly establish the reality of the existence of homicidal gas chambers.” - French exterminationist historian Jacques Baynac, Le Nouveau Quotidien (Lausanne, Switzerland), Sept. 3, 1996, p. 14.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 8922
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 1 month 4 days ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:05 pm)

atomMan wrote:@Hannover:
It's fake. The 'gangsters roughing up the gal' was superimposed over the background.


i'll call you out on that one - what evidence do you have that it's a forgery?

here's the highest resolution of the image i could find for reference...

Image

Try actually reading what I've posted about it.

- Hannover

“it is necessary to recognize that the lack of traces involves the inability to directly establish the reality of the existence of homicidal gas chambers.” - French exterminationist historian Jacques Baynac, Le Nouveau Quotidien (Lausanne, Switzerland), Sept. 3, 1996, p. 14.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Dresden, MSNbot Media and 2 guests