Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
HeiligeSturm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby HeiligeSturm » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:25 pm)

Dresden wrote:My opinion is that this is a picture of a woman who got caught stealing.

Maybe she took the place of someone else in the line [for the gas chamber of course]
and she has to deal with her action.

Seriously, how can we be sure these are sonderkommandos?
Were they allowed to use their ordinary hats?
What identifies them as sonderkommandos? No stripes visible.
Do they have red X in their backsides like depicted in Saul Fia/Son of Saul?
Saul Fia - sonderkommando.jpg
Saul Fia - sonderkommando.jpg (123.17 KiB) Viewed 993 times

borjastick wrote:And I don't see the soldiers in the background bearing arms.

I noticed this too. Also, the guard on the left doesn't seem to carry out his duty in whipping,
shouting and terrorizing people like told in numerous eyewitness accounts.
He's just walking by in a way that seems rather calm.

Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:51 pm)

Does anyone know for sure if Eric Hunt is still alive?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:03 pm)

Does anyone know for sure if Eric Hunt is still alive?

Yeah, he's my friend. He's fine and that is him in his own words under "Questioner" at his site, and was him at eric hunt 2017 here. He just really came to these conclusions. No duress, nothing sinister. I can understand the moderators wondering about which name was really him. What I gather from what happened is that he likely forgot his password and then the way to get it sent to him didn't work and that could have even been an issue on his end with that email going into a junk or spam folder or something. Thus he created a new account but the mods banned it because it may have not been him, which I can understand their doing that. Best way to get his words is in comments below his article. That's my interpretation of this comment on his site:
I was defending myself in that thread you lie about me in, their poor forum software won’t return the password for the Eric Hunt account.

I've been reluctant to comment because I haven't read his whole article yet, but I will anyway with what's on the top of my head:

• Is that photo of the woman from the Auschwitz Album? I've posted on this forum about the Auschwitz Album. It's provenance is ridiculous. It's in the same fraud album category as Stroop Report and Kurt Franz album. Maybe made by same people.

• I'm reading the essay, and Eric seems unclear about selecting those able to work and killing the rest, which is the lie at Auschwitz; and this contrasting with killing most everyone at Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec, with no "selection" which is the lie at the Reinhard camps. He doesn't seem clear on this part of the holocaust myth. How can someone not get this impression from this epic question "Where did the Jews declared unable to work (small children and the elderly, etc.) sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno, go if they were not gassed at these sites?"

• I've glanced at it, but haven't read the whole thing where he discusses association with other conspiracy theorists, including flat earth believers: It is weird to associate with some of these other topics, demeaning to us in some ways. It brings up issues of when is paranoia a creative force. What happens when paranoia makes you believe a lot of fake things, but then stumble upon something that is really true (holocaust denial) that really is a conspiracy (holocaust denial) that normal people would never stumble upon? But holocaust denial is small. Sinead is hot potato topic. A lot of things I agree with and a lot of things I very much don't. But her voice is shockingly good for singing and talking. Maybe Don Heddesheimer doesn't have a great narration voice. As a holocaust denier who gets shunned for my beliefs, I really just don't want to turn around and shun others for their beliefs or actions eventhough I don't agree with them. The other side is so much about condemning and denouncing that I tend to take more the Jimi Hendrix view as seen in his song "If Six Was Nine" which touches on conspiracy theories and has the take "let it be, it ain't me."

•I've read Mattogno and Graf's excellent book Treblinka and have done a lot of research on the Reinhard camps and remember while reading the book that I wasn't convinced that these camps were major transit camps. I remember thinking maybe they were largely fake camps. With Malkinia being more a transit camp than Treblinka. A big part of the essay involves issues with these camps being transit camps for a lot of people and I was never sure of that. Similarly I was never convinced of the huge numbers of Jews in Poland to begin with. But to the big question "then where did they go if they weren't gassed" well during the war not sure. But after the war, to Israel, USA, Canada. They are there now, their descendants are there. Tel Aviv phone book and all the ashkenazi last names in spite of so many changing their names to Middle east sounding names like Yitzhak Arad, formerly Itzhak Rudnicki.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 pm)

Dresden wrote:Werd said:

"Please fix that problem so he can come back here"

The "problem is already fixed, as the Moderator said.

The real Eric Hunt can simply sign in with his regular account.

I'm sure he can...if he has his password. That's the whole point. The password that he says he can not get returned from codoh due to poor software problems.
It's pretty obvious that the person/people commenting as Eric Hunt2017 and Eric Hunt17 are not the real Eric Hunt.

No it's not. Please stop promoting this conspiracy theory without good evidence just as an excuse to keep him censored.

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:33 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Balsamo wrote:
Hektor wrote:
Let's assume that location and time frame are right (Somewhere near Krema V before 1945). What on the photo indicates that this woman, who is held by several men in civilian clothing, is about to be gassed? We aren't jumping to conclusions (like conspiracy theorists like to do) here, are we?
Guess people don't "dodge" the picture, they just ignore it, as it poses no challenge at all.

And who says EricHunt2017 is the real Eric Hunt, who used to have an account here under exactly that name?

That is the point: If you accept/assume that "location and time frame" are right, then you should NOT ignore it. On the contrary, it would be your duty to address what the picture shows: What were those Jews in civilian cloths doing there ?
You do realize that what is shown on the picture has some consequences, do you?

Nope, no obligation to do so, unless I am the one that tries to prove something with that one.
But lets assume that this picture was taken near Krema IV during the time the Germans operated the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp. Let's also assume Krema V is in operation. I got no idea whether the gentlemen holding the lady are Jews, nor do I know whether the lady is exactly that.

Obviously it's an older women she may have grown up children. So how's this one for the most plausible scenario. Her son did recently die of typhus and his corpse was brought to the Krema for cremation. She wanted to see her son again, but it's a restricted area (for obvious reasons). So the men are holding her back.

You need to be a really fanatical believer in the Holocaust to believe those man were about to throw her into a homicidal gas chamber or the oven. I chose the rational approach over the one of a moron on a witch-hunt.

Panda wrote:The Eric Hunt profile cannot be accessed? Was it removed, or did he delete it? Is there another Eric Hunt profile on CODOH? Is there any reason to believe this is the same Eric Hunt? Does anyone know him personally? Will the real Eric Hunt please stand up...

Eric Hunt had an old account here and I PM'd him several times on that one. For some strange reason the "new Eric Hunt" didn't use that one and posted under that new other account.

Hektor,
I was not asking about guessing and / or funny interpretations, but how a "Revisionist" who has a little scientific ambition as historian is supposed to deal with such a picture. So let's forget the gas chambers for now.

- The first observation is that the presence of those people in this area of the camp does not fit - and even contradicts - the standard procedures of admission of inmates within the camp.
Referring by memory of the description of the famous video of David Cole... Prisoners were ripped off their clothes (most probably infected), processed through the Sauna, their hair shaved, and given a supposedly clean striped uniform, and then after a quarantine, finally counted and assigned to a Barrack.

If one remembers that one of the thesis of revisionists authors is that those facilities were "lives savings" devices, the German being obsessed with lice, typhus and hygiene, this infringement of the standard procedure should be addressed.

The Next question is what those three men doing there?

According to Faurisson, there were no selection but a separation between men (of all age) and women and children (of all age) on the platform.
If Faurisson is right there should not be any man with this lady, as he pretends that selections are being made AFTER the separation of sex, within the two groups. Considering where the picture has been taken, not only the separation but also the selection among the respective groups is supposed to be done.
So Faurisson funny opinion on the picture just contradicts his own theses on how things were going at Birkenau.
Eric Hunt, at least, realize that...the old man is probably too old.

But before I continue, let’s make some corrections of what has been written:
Hermod:
“Too bad New Eric Hunt doesn't know that Sonderkommando Jews were not dressed as gangsters of the 1930's in a Hollywood movie because Old Eric Hunt knew very well that they were dressed in the striped uniform of prisoners.”

Actually, Eric is better informed than you as the Sonderkommando working outside the Crematorium could wear civilian clothes taken from the Canada ( as those who worked there, by the way).
If by dressed like gangsters you mean “flashy and expensive clothings” that do not fit the bearer, I kind of agree…It just proves that those expensive clothes were probably stolen. Hence that those “gangsters” were indeed Sonderkommando (probably of high rank). If they had been common inmates they would indeed have worn a stripped dress.

Of course, maybe those men were also victims of the selection, but then Professor Faurisson is wrong even more so. The Pick is yours.

Katana:
“Could someone check that the English translation is basically correct?”

Yes it is, but it is just a supposition expressed. It is wrong, as everyone can see that nothing is happening at the rear.

But then come more local suppositions:
Dresden:
“My opinion is that this is a picture of a woman who got caught stealing.”

LOL

Borjastick:
“And I don't see the soldiers in the background bearing arms. Surely if this woman was being forced into the gas chamber complex she would be part of a larger group, and thus they would have armed guards behind them ensuring a swift entry to the facility. This is well shown and described in witness statements and in such Hollywood type films of the subject.”

It is a Nazi that is taking the photo, and probably the squad on duty are just next to him or behind him. The guys on the background seem indeed “off-duty” as seems to be Krema IV .
Obviously, it is Krema V that is on duty that day or at that moment.
It is impossible to say if the “Aktion” had already started. One possibility is that she lost her nerves and wanted just to leave the group she was with to search for her husband or son whatever. But that is not what is important, anyway.

Borjastick again:
“That is that this picture is fake, a picture taken after the war and after the Russians had liberated the place and were in the throes of fabricating the evidence.”

HUM…It is impossible as by the time liberated Birkenau, there were no Krema intact. Krema IV stands for everyone to see in the background.

Hermod:
“She isn't going to be gassed nor shot but rather transferred to another location (a camp or ghetto further east), and she wants to know why she can't stay with her younger & fitter relatives and friends selected for labor in Auschwitz but the only reply she could get is "Stop asking questions, Grandma. Just go with those who have been selected for immediate transfer like you."

Since when does the selection took place at the door of a Krema? This is certainly not what Faurisson is saying.
Considering where the action took place, it would be the stupidest thing to do as it would supposed to go back all the way back to where the train would have been waiting…a couple of miles away. And of course, the old lady fits with all the criteria of someone who would be selected, transferred after having seen her group entering the Krema IV in this hypothesis…Or sorry...those relatives selected for work. who entered the camp and the Sauna..
then those nice gentlemen decided to make Grand ma visit the Krema V before heading back to the Train...

A big lol for that one.

Rogal Dorn:
“The other explanation of course, is that the woman isnt going to be gassed, just punished for having done some offense (not working hard enough, not showing up to roll call, disobedience etc.), which is the position that should make the most sense even to non-revisionists, given that there is virtually NO commotion at all in the background, the exact opposite of the otherwise mass activity that the mainstream calls homicidal gassing.”

Well at least you have noticed your mate’s incoherence.

But there is one in yours as well.

This lady is clearly not a selected inmate, so she could not have been affected to any kind of work YET, nor even be concerned by Roll calls. But you are right, there are no commotion in the background, which shows that Krema IV was not on duty, and that nothing could have happened there to justify her being brought back close to the entry of Krema V.

What is going on is behind the photographer.
Heiligersturm:
“Seriously, how can we be sure these are sonderkommandos?”

Because, according to Faurisson, there should be no men with women at this stage. Actually, no one should be in civilian clothes in this part of the camp according to him. But that of course he does not explain what those civilians are doing there, and he gives no real explanation of what is on the picture. At least he refrained from saying they were gather there for a pick nick in the wood.

This is why his fellow “revisionists” like you all should assume the task.

Hannover:
“It's fake. The 'gangsters roughing up the gal' was superimposed over the background. There are countless other examples is this process.”

I agree with you that the picture of the lady being hanged is an obvious fake – was it really used by the Soviets? – but the picture you are accusing to be a fake looks much more like the second one of you example. Of course, some elements to prove your assertion would be nice, but also why would any Soviet fakers introduce such a fake in an Album made by a Nazi?

Where is the crime that it is supposed to denounce? Do the three men looks German to you? What would be the point to fake this one?
Don’t you think that the Soviets would have been more explicit if they wanted to fake a picture that could be used to prove the gassing?

Seriously.

My stance on the Hunt case is that he really tried hard – the best he could – to do what most of you have never done, that is giving some substance to an alternative “narrative”. Last time I heard about him, he was trying hard to find where those Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto have been “sent”, transited through Treblinka.

Obviously he could not. And has the courage to admit that he could not.

Looking at all those nonsenses that have been written about this only picture, it is pretty obvious that no one here is even trying to even think to an alternative narrative.

So maybe it would be a good idea to call for help to some real “revisionists” still trying to do some research to explain what those people were actually doing in front of the entry of Krema V, and how to explain it seriously within a coherent narrative of how Birkenau worked. Especially, an obviously “not selected” old Jew, miles away from the woman camp, clearly not disinfected and given new clothes, and clearly led by four Jews to regain the group that is probably behind the photographer.

Why would the Nazis gather “NOT selected” people right in front of what you call a “morgue” or a “live saving device to fight Typhus” (well that sounds like former Eric), as well as to burn the corpses of the victims of “diseases” of the camp. Another photo shows a substantial group of women and children in the same “little wood”. Does that make any sense to you?

So for the sake of the debate – the lady nor the other women and children are being sent to the gas chambers, as the picture only shows them close to Krema V, the grand ma being led to it – what happened to them next? Where were they led to?

I am open to your suggestion.

Best

Postby Moderator » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:35 pm)

Werd said of 'Eric Hunt':
I'm sure he can...if he has his password. That's the whole point. The password that he says he can not get returned from codoh due to poor software problems.
There is no "software problem", it's user choice, Eric Hunt is not censored.

Our Webmaster said clearly:
If Eric forgot the password he can use the "I forgot my password" feature to retrieve it. It works fine.

Eric Hunt is deliberately not using his real login information for some curious reason, otherwise he would login under it.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Leibniz

Postby Leibniz » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:40 pm)

It reads like he is sick of being a pariah in his industry. He works in media and good luck getting anywhere in that business if blacklisted by the elite left-wing Jewish moguls. (Perhaps he wants to be able to provide a "normal" life for a family)

I understand some of his concerns over the beliefs of other 'deniers.' But there are plenty of people who are not 'conspiracy theorists' who simply do not see any compelling evidence for the Holocaust narrative. I include myself in that group.

I suppose he feels that the revisionist community let him down. I can see that.
If you believe in the Holocaust, then you believe in torture.

HeiligeSturm

Postby HeiligeSturm » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:46 pm)

Balsamo wrote:If by dressed like gangsters you mean “flashy and expensive clothings” that do not fit the bearer, I kind of agree…It just proves that those expensive clothes were probably stolen. Hence that those “gangsters” were indeed Sonderkommando (probably of high rank).

Sonderkommandos had ranks? More info on this?
Shouldn't these sonderkommandos have some kind of identifying mark on them. Red cross or piece of striped cloth on their backs?
Maybe different hats too?

Balsamo wrote:It is a Nazi that is taking the photo, and probably the squad on duty are just next to him or behind him. The guys on the background seem indeed “off-duty” as seems to be Krema IV .

Let's assume that this photo was indeed taken by one of the SS guards. As photography was forbidden,
his squad members somehow allowed him to do it anyway. Example of group disobedience and thus probably no reports were given to to superior officers.
There's also lots of "off-duty" SS men without weapons in so called selection pictures taken at the ramp
or the SS men simply carried only pistols. Speaking of which, Oskar Gröning stated in Auschwitz: The Nazis and 'The Final Solution'
that he bought a pistol from another member of the SS, so apparently not all guards/members of the SS carried guns at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:44 am)

Balsamo said to me:
1. I agree with you that the picture of the lady being hanged is an obvious fake – was it really used by the Soviets? – but the picture you are accusing to be a fake looks much more like the second one of you example. Of course, some elements to prove your assertion would be nice, but also why would any Soviet fakers introduce such a fake in an Album made by a Nazi?

2. Where is the crime that it is supposed to denounce? Do the three men looks German to you? What would be the point to fake this one?
Don’t you think that the Soviets would have been more explicit if they wanted to fake a picture that could be used to prove the gassing?

Seriously.

3. My stance on the Hunt case is that he really tried hard – the best he could – to do what most of you have never done, that is giving some substance to an alternative “narrative”. Last time I heard about him, he was trying hard to find where those Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto have been “sent”, transited through Treblinka.

Obviously he could not. And has the courage to admit that he could not.

Looking at all those nonsenses that have been written about this only picture, it is pretty obvious that no one here is even trying to even think to an alternative narrative.

4. So maybe it would be a good idea to call for help to some real “revisionists” still trying to do some research to explain what those people were actually doing in front of the entry of Krema V, and how to explain it seriously within a coherent narrative of how Birkenau worked. Especially, an obviously “not selected” old Jew, miles away from the woman camp, clearly not disinfected and given new clothes, and clearly led by four Jews to regain the group that is probably behind the photographer.

Why would the Nazis gather “NOT selected” people right in front of what you call a “morgue” or a “live saving device to fight Typhus” (well that sounds like former Eric), as well as to burn the corpses of the victims of “diseases” of the camp. Another photo shows a substantial group of women and children in the same “little wood”. Does that make any sense to you?

So for the sake of the debate – the lady nor the other women and children are being sent to the gas chambers, as the picture only shows them close to Krema V, the grand ma being led to it – what happened to them next? Where were they led to?

1. It's not just fake, it's a laughably, fake.
"Was it used by the Soviets?" Probably so.
Why would the Soviets manufacture propaganda 'photos' and then insert them into Nazi' albums? Seriously? Surely you jest.
In an attempt to incriminate the 'Nazis', as usual. Recall the bogus Stroop Report & Warsaw.

2. The claim about the photo, which you have apparently forgotten, is that the woman is being taken to 'the gas chambers', which you have no proof of, and such a claim has been shown to be preposterous.
Now, you tell me why you think she's being taken to the 'gas chambers' as is claimed.

3. Of course no one can find the outbound records because they were destroyed. All railways in history have kept records in all directions, at times for their trains. The Germans certainly wouldn't have incriminated themselves by destroying outbound records and while leaving the inbound records.
Hunt's own work debunks his coerced new position, that's why I know he was coerced into making asinine statements. His responses since then have been pure desperation, see my earlier responses in this thread. That assumes that 'Eric Hunt2017' is actually Eric Hunt.

Jews says they know where all their fellow Jews went to, to enormous mass graves. But there is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
If you are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do you ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"
Show us contents in excavated mass graves, Balsamo.

4. Dumsky stuff. You're just babbling on while you dodge numerous responses The photo is as fake as a 3$ bill for reasons stated.
See here for what you have dodged from me in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10950&p=82092&hilit=hannover+hunt+clearly#p82092

And BTW, this is the alleged gassing process at Auschwitz/Birkenau that you believe in. :lol:
see:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10798&p=80969&hilit=hannover+asmarques#p80969

- Hannover

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”.
Arthur Schopenhauer
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:10 am)

Most recent exchange in the comments section at questioningtheholocaust.

Mat February 16, 2017 at 2:42 am - Reply
“I’ve endured 18 months imprisonment, overwhelming hardships, and live life as an outcast due to my activism as a Holocaust skeptic.”
Isn’t THIS the main reason of your change of viewpoint?

Questioner February 16, 2017 at 3:15 am - Reply
No, I won’t get any benefit from doing this, actually it has already hurt me. There’s no mainstream recuperation for me. I want to tell what I’ve determined to be the truth and I feel the truth can help guide our nascent nationalist movements to victory and prevent any more suffering of individuals prosecuted and persecuted for “denial.”

Questioner February 16, 2017 at 3:56 am - Reply
Michael Hoffman is banned from this site. I won’t post his nasty, defamatory libel. He can stop hiding behind bully pulpits and debate me on any internet radio show of his choosing.
I accept to appear on any internet radio debate with any major published Revisionist with any internet radio show moderator.
One proposed moderator is The Ryan Dawson show, which has had on several Revisionists and would be a fair moderator.
Dawson’s email is [email protected] , his skype is rys2sense , contact him or me to set up a date and time.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 am)

Jim Rizoli and Diane King have a response to Eric Hunt's roll over.
http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=10756

Near the start they list off all of the stupid methods that were claimed by Soviet propagandists that nobody believes anymore. The same kind of silly things one would find listed in Carlos Porter's book MADE IN RUSSIA.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:27 am)

The things he's saying are unhinged.
It's clear as can be that someone has a gun to his head.
Otherwise he would just drop the matter and get on with is life instead of making a fool of himself. It's sad really.

- Hannover

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:45 am)

Holocaust Controversies has a post from Hans about the picture :
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... .html#more
For me, it is possible that the three men and the woman were Jews deported in Auschwitz (see other pictures reproduced in the Holocaust Controversies post), but I think, like Borjastick and Hannover, that the big picture is fake, in the sense that the three men and the woman were superimposed to the Krema, in order to make the scene a gas chamber scene. There is no link between the foreground and the background.
R.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 am)

The basics of Eric's claims are that the picture of the woman 'helped' by the three men is proof of gassings because she would not be in that exact area for any other reason. Plus that because revisionism has failed to prove that hundreds of thousands of jews were sent east into the Russian hinterland they must have perished in the camps.

Both are strange conclusions given a lack of evidence.

However I am left looking at the picture over and over again, perhaps several hundred times since it appeared three days ago and wonder how on earth this picture was taken secretly and why? Remember in them days cameras were bulky and impossible to focus and use quickly, especially in a fast moving situation like this. The photographer chose to record this moment for any number of reasons and thus had to act fairly quickly. It could not have been a spur of the moment undercover operation ignored by his mates. The lack of guns, proximity and interest by the soldiers in the background gives rise to doubt. I still maintain this photo could be a fake or staged.

No, this photographer acted officially and as part of a plan to record these moments. Thus where are the photos before and after, and those on other days for the processing of those doomed people about to go inside the gassing complex. Do they exist? I doubt it. Thus I am left wondering once again why was this picture taken? Who gained anything by taking these pictures?

If the Nazis were so sure of ultimate victory in the war and we believe they were, they would have no problem or concerns about taking pictures of the process right the way through. They apparently didn't do such a thing.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme touched on an interesting point, that Treblinka itself seems rather an odd conundrum in itself. I agree. I have for some time felt that Treblinka was simply an over-spill processing transit facility to aid the overwhelmed Malkinia junction station/yard which was close by and, as Auschwitz, was a hub with connections all over the region and further still. We know from some of the reports and records of the time that Malkinia was swamped by trainloads of people being sent east. They couldn't cope and using the train spur that was in existence already to Treblinka 1 was an obvious, cheap and quick option. The land was flat and a short spur could be inserted, thus it was and Treblinka 2 came into being as a stop off/over-spill facility.
Attachments
condo20.jpg
condo20.jpg (68.62 KiB) Viewed 728 times
condo21.jpg
condo21.jpg (77.31 KiB) Viewed 728 times
condo22.jpg
condo22.jpg (71.67 KiB) Viewed 728 times
condo23.jpg
condo23.jpg (70.22 KiB) Viewed 728 times
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 am)

What's funny is that if you go to Yad Vashem or any serious holocaust historian and ask them who the photographers of the Auschwitz album were, why they took photos of Jews arriving in this alleged dual purpose slave labor/extermination camp, and what the purpose of the photos was to be, and which authority it was destined to be given to, and especially when you contrast this with the strict photography prohibition at the AR camps, you will get a lot of "umm"s and "err"s and have the most educated mainstream authorities on this topic shift around uncomfortably before they begin to frown and start asking you why you are even asking this rather than just busy staring at the album and weeping, and what your endgame is....wont take long before you find yourself in the same position as the old lady, being "escorted" out :lol:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”