Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
avatar
Rogal Dorn
Member
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Rogal Dorn » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 pm)

atomMan wrote:
Hannover wrote:The alleged 'Eric Hunt' believes this photo is proof of the 'holocau$t, Rogal Dorn also posted it:

Image

Now blown up, I give you the Amazing Spaghetti Jews:

Image

[...]


those are almost certainly two different images - the 2nd is not an enlargement of the 1st - you cannot get more detail when enlarging an image


Indeed, considering that what is said to be the spaghetti person suddenly gets a thigh line in the zoomed in version, and, if you compare other pics, his or her neck also gets noticeably thicker to give the illusion of a human neck, as well as clearly defined eyes and a mouth. I believe the author of the zoom is Udo Walendy.



User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2651
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:
atomMan wrote:
Hannover wrote:The alleged 'Eric Hunt' believes this photo is proof of the 'holocau$t, Rogal Dorn also posted it:

Image

Now blown up, I give you the Amazing Spaghetti Jews:

Image

[...]


those are almost certainly two different images - the 2nd is not an enlargement of the 1st - you cannot get more detail when enlarging an image


Indeed, considering that what is said to be the spaghetti person suddenly gets a thigh line in the zoomed in version, and, if you compare other pics, his or her neck also gets noticeably thicker to give the illusion of a human neck, as well as clearly defined eyes and a mouth. I believe the author of the zoom is Udo Walendy.


Sounds a bit like the several "originals" or versions of a photo existing.
There are other photos in that series as well. They don't hold up under scrutiny to be authentic photos.
Anyone introducing this as Holocaust evidence, just shows that one must grasp for straws to create the impression of having a case.

User avatar
MrRizoli
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby MrRizoli » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:47 pm)

I tried to set up a personal interview with Eric to state his new found beliefs and he backed out.....so he's been thrown to the wind by me.

Jim Rizoli

User avatar
k0nsl
Member
Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby k0nsl » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:21 pm)

I hear that Kyle "The Rabbi" Hunt is trying to pocket the interview, it seems. That is to say, the worst type of people that can be associated with 'holocaust' revisionism. :roll:

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

MrRizoli wrote:I tried to set up a personal interview with Eric to state his new found beliefs and he backed out.....so he's been thrown to the wind by me.

Jim Rizoli

avatar
onetruth
Member
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:53 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby onetruth » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:30 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Rogal Dorn wrote:
atomMan wrote:
those are almost certainly two different images - the 2nd is not an enlargement of the 1st - you cannot get more detail when enlarging an image


Indeed, considering that what is said to be the spaghetti person suddenly gets a thigh line in the zoomed in version, and, if you compare other pics, his or her neck also gets noticeably thicker to give the illusion of a human neck, as well as clearly defined eyes and a mouth. I believe the author of the zoom is Udo Walendy.


Sounds a bit like the several "originals" or versions of a photo existing.
There are other photos in that series as well. They don't hold up under scrutiny to be authentic photos.
Anyone introducing this as Holocaust evidence, just shows that one must grasp for straws to create the impression of having a case.



That is actually one of four pictures named the Sonderkommando photographs, Taken by the Sonderkommando at Auschwitz and smuggled out by the Polish resistance.

There are no " few versions " of those photographs as Hektor claims .

Only that the original photos where taken from withing the hiding of crematorium 5 :

Image

When first distributed by the Polish resistance, they were cropped to focus on the figures while removing the doorway :

Image

Second picture :

Image

The cropped version :

Image

Does those images " prove the holocaust " as Hector puts it ?

What it proves is open pits cremations where taken place in Auschwitz. Nothing more nothing less. You can of course argue those thrown into the fire died of disease. But for that they had more than enough ovens for that . The open pits also correspond with witness testimony that at certain points the crematorium ovens where unable to to get rid of all the bodies,

There is nothing wrong with those pictures and i doubt you can conclude they show anything but open pit cremation of a pile of dead people.

If anything can be suspected is the out of zoom enlargement versions which distorts the picture completely - while you can clearly see the there is no such problem in the original - yet some revisionist would rather relate to the distorted pictures.



read here about the origins of this pictures ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkom ... te_note-21

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 8988
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:51 pm)

But onetruth, the picture/s are fake.
Your spaghetti Jews are laughable.

Image

See the amazing rubber arms men: :lol:
Image

As for citing Wikipedia, see:
'Zionist Wikipedia Editing Course'
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139189

And why don't you cite something from the Wikipedia article and tell us why you believe it?

- Hannover

It’s amazing why anyone would cite Wikipedia as a reference for the impossible '6M Jews, 5m others, & gas chambers'. It's rather like asking the wolf to guard the chicken coop.
When it comes to any topic that is known to be of special financial & political interests to supremacist Jews, and certainly there is no cash cow & political tool quite like the 'holocau$t' scam, you can bet the fix will be in. To them truth is irrelevant.
In fact it's often said: "There's no Business Like Shoah Business".
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Dresden » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:03 pm)

atomMan said:

"i'll call you out on that one - what evidence do you have that it's a forgery?"


Image

The light is coming from top center of the gangster on the left.....the whole left side(to the viewer) of his face is brightly lit.

The light is coming from the top right of "Meyer Lansky".....the whole left side(to the viewer) of his face is in darkness.

This is impossible in a daylight situation.

That's proof that it is a photo montage without going any further.
"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 8988
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 pm)

onetruth said:
There are no " few versions " of those photographs as Hektor claims
However .....

Different versions:
Image

Image

Image

"Illustration 14 (right): An enlargement of illustration 13, in G. Schoenberner, op. cit. (Note [39]), p. 162. The left arm of the man stepping over the supposed bodies is far too long and seems to have two elbows. What is more, the bodies lying on the ground are not only in very poor focus but also anatomically impossible
Image
see: https://codoh.com/library/document/924/#ftnref67

And why hasn't this alleged burning pit supposedly shown in these fake pictures been found and shown?

- Hannover

"One should not ask, how this mass murder was made possible. It was technically possible, because it happened. This has to be the obligatory starting-point for any historical research regarding this topic. We would just like to remind you: There is no debate regarding the existence of the gas chambers, and there can never be one."

- endorsed by 34 "reputable historians" and published in the French daily Le Monde on February 21, 1979
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby borjastick » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:04 am)

I now understand that Eric Hunt is only about 34 years of age. Is this so?

Someone made a comment yesterday that Eric is needing a normal career in media, film making or whatever and that he would be instantly exposed and attacked, sacked for his denier position if he got such a job. The film/media community in the US is of course well populated by the Chosen Ones so his security would be compromised.

All this makes sense to me if true and thus he would need to take this current diversion to protect himself.

CCS knows him, is this possibly true?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

avatar
onetruth
Member
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:53 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby onetruth » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:06 am)

Hannover wrote:onetruth said:
There are no " few versions " of those photographs as Hektor claims
However .....

Different versions :

Image

"Illustration 14 (right): An enlargement of illustration 13, in G. Schoenberner, op. cit. (Note [39]), p. 162. The left arm of the man stepping over the supposed bodies is far too long and seems to have two elbows. What is more, the bodies lying on the ground are not only in very poor focus but also anatomically impossible
Image
see: https://codoh.com/library/document/924/#ftnref67


What you call "versions " are actually copies of the originals of varied quality . Some of them with bad resolution some cropped differently and some enlarged so badly and stretched that they distorted the picture completely which resulted in limbs appearing disproportionate and bodies with with extra limbs. There is no such problems in the original photos which are the only one that matters and those are the one used at the Höß trial as part of Roman Dawidowski's expert report of September 26, 1946 and also displayed at the Auschwitz museum.

If you really want to judge the relevance and authenticity of the photos you should study them with relation to the place where they where taken - from doorway of crematorium 5 .

As is clearly demonstrated in the following picture :

Image

You can clearly see that the photos fits perfectly to the Auschwitz background , the same line of tree , exact match to the fence posts. The only difference is that the trees have grown a little which can be accepted after 70 years.

I assume that is what Eric Hunt meant in his article when he said that only after his visit to Auschwitz he was able to realize the authenticity of those photos. for that purpose he posted the following clip showing the exact angle from where they where taking and their exact spot.

I suggest readers to pose this rather short clip at the relevant points and judge for themselves if they fit the surrounding :



As for your claim that it is fake - it is not enough to claim fake and dismiss it entirely. You need to explain what exactly is fake - was it copied and past case ? where the bodies added there , was it copied into the Auschwitz landscape ? choosing to ignore the clear original photo and instead using a distorted blurred copy and than complaining that the limbs are stretched and therefore " anatomically impossible " is simply not serious research.

as for your question :

And why hasn't this alleged burning pit supposedly shown in these fake pictures been found and shown?
- you are making a suggestion that someone had actually dug in this place for remains and found nothing which is not the case , or a least i am not aware of anyone searching there. And if somebody did - what exactly would be left from an open cremation after the ashes where picked up and scattered , after 70 years.

If however someone did want to search he would have no problems finding the exact spot with pin point accuracy , see here :

Image

Just count 11 fence post from the guard tower on the left .

~

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: extreme denialist echo chamber

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 am)

borjastick wrote:Someone made a comment yesterday that Eric is needing a normal career in media, film making or whatever and that he would be instantly exposed and attacked, sacked for his denier position if he got such a job. The film/media community in the US is of course well populated by the Chosen Ones so his security would be compromised.

All this makes sense to me if true and thus he would need to take this current diversion to protect himself.

Age is approximately right according to the news articles reporting the Elie Wiesel case.
He apparently continues do some video work indeed, judging by his the need of donations.
But what kind of videos? "opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign" comment
doesn't exactly help to get accepted by the Chosen Ones.
Maybe his old videos become like this:
The Treblinka Archaelogy Truth.jpg
The Treblinka Archaelogy Truth.jpg (273.09 KiB) Viewed 773 times
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby borjastick » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:36 pm)

- you are making a suggestion that someone had actually dug in this place for remains and found nothing which is not the case , or a least i am not aware of anyone searching there. And if somebody did - what exactly would be left from an open cremation after the ashes where picked up and scattered , after 70 years.
onetruth

Are you saying that this part of the facility has never been excavated and remains found and shown to be there as a result of mass cremations there???

Why on earth would no one have dug this pit out in the past 70 years. What on earth could they be afraid of finding?

I would also challenge your claim that this is absolutely without doubt the location for this picture. It could fit any number of locations and indeed has been claimed to have been taken at Dachau.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 8988
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:13 pm)

onetruth:

Here we have a wooden frame used as a the fake doorway / window. Notice the frame side on the left. Notice the different terrain to the left of the fake doorway. Notice the bizarre angle. The frame was obviously a prop placed around the faked image.

Image

Here's the cropped fake photo to hide the left side of the frame and the different terrain to it's left. Notice the different angle.

Image

Here we have the 'same photo' with different numbers of corpses in one image vs. the other. The bottom faked photo clearly has more 'corpses'. :lol:

Image

Yes, as explained, there was a real photo of a site which did not show what is alleged, no problem for 'holocau$t Industry', just add in whatever they like. But now rationally minded researchers have blown the scam out of the water.

So there you go, as you requested, proof that it's a fake .... like other alleged 'holocau$t photos'

Now stop dodging and please show us an excavation of the alleged 'burning pit'. After all, you and those like you claim to know where its is, so cut the crap and show us.

- Hannover

All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was Standard Operating Procedure with American investigators.
by Judge E. L. van Roden, "American Atrocities in Germany", The Progressive. February 1949, p. 21f.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Pia Kahn
Member
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Pia Kahn » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:22 pm)

Hannover, what are the sources of These photographs? Where were they First published?

The pictures with the different Numbers of corpses should make anyone Wonder. I am looking Forward to onetruth's and/or Eric Hunt's response.

avatar
Tommo
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Tommo » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:57 pm)

Hello. I am new to this forum, however I have had a personal correspondance with this Eric Hunt not too long ago at all, around Christmas time to be precise.

For how long has Eric allegedly been "smashed" or "capitulated" to the lie?

Because during our conversation Eric remained convicted of the revisionist position and indeed once you know, you cannot go back in reality, obviously. Someone of such sound logic and analysis SUDDENLY becoming mentally retarded with his evidence doesn't cut it. As he said about David Cole, I don't BUY it lol.

Anyhow Eric did explain that he has been forced into "exile" and claimed to then be in Eastern Europe. He claimed to be looking for archival evidence of Jew's being transitted for the next installment of his video in order to "clinch the case" as he put it, if he could just plact these Jews.

IF he's switched ideas here since that time then that's one thing, but if he apparently did the 180 degree turn PRIOR to our xmas conversations then I'm afraid something is not correct about all of this.

Either Eric is playing a 2 faced game with Jewer and Truther for personal benefit or has been smashed by them as he alludes to by claiming to be exiled, OR the orginal assumption, that this is indeed Eric Hunt- is wrong! PErhaps infiltrated by a Jew to upset the revisionist wagon which frankly has Jewry surrounded on all fronts now, bombing the remains to smithereens!
What are you angry about? By proving the gas chambers a lie, I just knocked off half the holocaust and SAVED 3 million Jew's for you!

I just saved more Jew's than Oskar Schindler allegedly ever did! :lol:


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 6 guests