new video !! 'Illuminating The Holocaust'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Norwegian17

new video !! 'Illuminating The Holocaust'

Postby Norwegian17 » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:25 am)

Hi

I have made a revisionist documentary: Illuminating The Holocaust. It can be viewed at Youtube: https://youtu.be/_eXmhsyu1gs

CognitiveDestruction

Re: new video !! 'Illuminating The Holocaust'

Postby CognitiveDestruction » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:25 pm)

Norwegian17: It's nice that you've made a new documentary on the Holocaust myth! My only criticisms are that it's over 4 hours long, and it's made up of material entirely from other videos on the topic. A video of this length would only be good for somebody with a vetted interest of Holocaust revisionism, and you wont be able to score points without your own work - nobody will learn anything new.

What I think would be better is if you made an hour-hour and a half long documentary that lightly touches upon the camps and early propaganda myths. Narrate it by saying something along the lines of "You learned about this in school. This is what really happened", to spark an interest so that they can do some research of their own. :)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:56 pm)

The Ex post facto chapter: I think the putting of David Cole's voice over the Belsen footage at around 1:19 worked very well. And I had never seen some of that footage of the flyover of Berlin?, or of some of that gruesome Belsen footage. That chapter is such an important concept in understanding the holocaust myth.

For Norwegian17 just to make that presentation, and seeing the chapter names makes me know that Norwegian17 has a very good understanding of the holocaust myth. I'd like to watch the whole thing at some point because I know that I'll learn and see something I didn't know about.

MrRizoli

Postby MrRizoli » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:44 am)

I will watch it tomorrow.....I really appreciate all and any videos on the HoloHoax topic that are created from scratch or ones that combines other peoples videos. It doesn't matter to me.
In regards to time I will make time to watch it. It's either we watch the garbage on TV or watch interesting videos like this. Thanks for putting in some snipits from a few of my interviews with well known revisionists.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM

MrRizoli

Postby MrRizoli » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:15 pm)

Just finished watching the video, Excellent Job! Lots of great footage that I have never seen and it helps to make our case even better when there are new things to use to fight the HoloHoax industry.
It might be long but you can watch it piece by piece or have it on in the background as there is a lot of people talking and you really don't have to see the video to get a lot out of it.

Jim Rizoli
No Surrender!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”