ADL offers 'holocaust awareness training' to The White House

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

ADL offers 'holocaust awareness training' to The White House

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 days ago (Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm)

Indeed, an awareness of a narrative that is simply impossible.

Apparently the panicked "Holocaust Industry" thinks that White House spokesman Spicer went off the reservation when he correctly stated that Hitler never used chemical weapons. Spicer was referring to battlefield use, but that's cutting it too close to the fact that no Jews were ever gassed in 'death camps' as alleged. The ADL sees leakage with the possibility of rational inquiry and free speech occurring.

As in the Zionist dominated media, academia, & entertainment, it's all about being the gatekeeper, and remaining so at all costs.
IOW, everyone must say & think what the Zionists demand, or else.

Read on, comments invited.

- Hannover

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

http://www.jewishledger.com/2017/04/adl ... use-staff/
Connecticut Jewish Ledger

Spicer

ADL offers to hold Holocaust awareness training for White House staff

(JTA) – The Anti-Defamation League is offering to hold Holocaust-awareness training for White House staff after administration spokesman Sean Spicer was pilloried for saying Adolf Hitler never used chemical weapons. In a letter to Spicer shared with the media on Thursday, April 13, ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt said his organization “would be happy to conduct one of these trainings at your convenience for you, your staff, and anyone at the White House who may need to learn more about the Holocaust. We know you are very busy, but we believe a few hours learning this history will help you understand where you went wrong and prevent you from making these mistakes in the future.”

In a media briefing Tuesday, April 11, Spicer compared the Syrian government’s role in a chemical weapons attack that killed at least 87 Syrians to the tactics of the Nazi regime. “We had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said. Spicer later apologized. In the ADL’s letter to Spicer, Greenblatt wrote, “Your comparisons between Assad and Hitler were not only wrong and misguided, but they also were insulting and hurtful.”

The ADL offers training in Holocaust awareness and tolerance to law enforcement professionals and educators. In January, Jewish groups and others criticized the White House for omitting any mention of Hitler’s Jewish victims in a statement marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: ADL offers 'holocaust awareness training' to The White House

Postby Inquisitor » 2 months 2 days ago (Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:18 pm)

Aside from everything else problematic here, the simple nerve and gall of these people is almost incomprehensible!

gandalfssocks

Postby gandalfssocks » 2 months 2 days ago (Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 pm)

the simple nerve and gall of these people is almost incomprehensible!

Quite!!

Israel Admits Holocaust Survivors In Dire Circumstances

April 23, 2014
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/50000-Holocaust-survivors-in-Israel-living-in-poverty-report-finds-350178

April 20, 2017

http://forward.com/fast-forward/369509/israel-admits-holocaust-survivors-in-dire-circumstances/

Applications Now Open For French Rail Restitution
Those transported to camps by national railroad, and their heirs, eligible for $60 million in payments.
By Stewart Ain November 3, 2015.

http://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/applications-now-open-for-french-rail-restitution/

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 1 day ago (Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:04 am)

Inquisitor wrote:Aside from everything else problematic here, the simple nerve and gall of these people is almost incomprehensible!

What is even more incomprehensible is the fact that nobody tells the ADL in no uncertain terms to take a hike. They probably have to overdo it in such a way that even the most sickskinned people can't handle this chuzpah anymore.

"Holocaust awareess training" - Is that something like sensitivity training?
Can't find the link, but it's a common technique to manipulate people:
https://www.culteducation.com/group/125 ... place.html

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 1 day ago (Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:43 am)

"Holocaust awareess training" - Is that something like sensitivity training?
Can't find the link, but it's a common technique to manipulate people:
https://www.culteducation.com/group/125 ... place.html

I'm struggling why 'awareness' would be an issue. What they mean i would guess is that those who have strayed from the path of jew worship and holocaust obedience need brainwashing not awareness. Anyone in the western world born since 1945 and most still alive born before then would be wall aware of the holocaust and what it officially means. Most of those believe it implicitly and never doubt or question it.

The jewish elites want this to be the case with everyone on the planet and thus 'awareness' is nothing of the sort.

Taking a hike would be way too soft for me, if someone ever dared to tell me that I was insensitive to jews and needed holocaust awareness training I would tell them to fuck off.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Valfrum

Postby Valfrum » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 09, 2017 5:16 pm)

I want to thank Mr Spicer for serving our country and making the holocaust light comedy. When the reaction got so big, I had to see why. Here I am!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”