Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Updated: New Elie Wiesel Identity Information

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Updated: New Elie Wiesel Identity Information

Postby Eric Hunt » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 am

Here's a compilation of footage from the DVD Elie Wiesel Goes Home questioning why there is no image of Elie Wiesel's tattoo. This existing footage of Wiesel's exposed left arm apparently doesn't show any tattoo at all -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8_JaKde2Q[/youtube]

You can download Miklos Gruner's book STOLEN IDENTITY below at Mr. Berg's website- (it's full of a ton of nonsense about gas chambers, soap, and lampshades, however)

http://www.nazigassings.com/PDFs/StolenIdentity2.pdf

Miklos Gruner claims that Elie Wiesel refused to show him his tattoo because Elie Wiesel doesn't have one - I don't believe there exists any image or video of Elie Wiesel showing his tattoo - Are there any, Holocaust Promoters??? (none yet) Gruner says this video is evidence that Wiesel doesn't have a tattoo -

4.JPG

5.JPG

tat.JPG

The previous sections in the film are bizarre if you watch them thinking that Wiesel is purposely trying to hide his left arm - He turns away from the camera and holds a coat over it, even though it's clearly very hot outside. The camera also avoids framing the arm.

holdingcoatoverarm.JPG

coatoverleftarm.JPG

That being said, I still can't vouch for Gruner's theory, as it's not my research, and it could be possible Wiesel simply hid his tattoo for decades...

But Here's what I can vouch for -

Elie Wiesel's naturalization document - 1963, years after Night is published under the name Eliezer Wiesel - but here he is known as and signs as Lazare Wiesel

Capture2.JPG

The signatures and birth dates match -

WieselElie.jpg
WieselElie.jpg (4.69 KiB) Viewed 14094 times

Manifest of a Lazare Wiesel on a flight apparently from Paris to New York on El Al - (there's an Eliezer or Elieser above him)
a.jpg

Lazar Wiesel on a flight from Paris to New York in 1956

cap.jpg

I'm not going as far as Gruner yet, but we'll see where this all leads soon enough.

1) Apparently Elie Wiesel may not have a tattoo, it's suspicious enough that there are no images of it, and that survivor Nikolaus Gruner claims he wouldn't show it to him.
2) Elie Wiesel had been legally going under the name Lazare Wiesel for years after the book Night was published, therefore "Elie Wiesel" was a pen name.

Clearly the Jews think they can get away with anything due to their media control, which is why Irene Zisblatt is still appearing at major universities (she claims Mengele removed her tattoo, but in truth was never given a tattoo). We'll see.
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: New Elie Wiesel Identity Information

Postby vincentferrer » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 pm

This is really great detective work.

Perhaps that little ole tattoo is on the right arm, and he never realized it was always the left arm that got tattooed. opps.

This story is just huge.

If the most famous walking advertisement for the holocaust turns out to be a fraud, it will cast a cloud over the entire story and all the players.

The sacred water walkers have to be freaking out that the biggest icon of this ( scam) is about to be outed.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: New Elie Wiesel Identity Information

Postby jnovitz » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 pm

In light of Mr Hunts hunt for Elie Wiesel's tatoo, Ukrainians might be interest to read what Mr Wiesel (the 2nd) wrote in 1973 after a visit to Kiev

How many Jews were killed at Babi Yar? Exact estimates are hard to come by. Some say seventy thousand, others a hundred and fifty thousand. Unlike those in Auschwitz, the Germans and their local collaborators here did not bother with statistics.....perhaps because Ukrainians have no head for figures
jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Updated: New Elie Wiesel Identity Information

Postby Eric Hunt » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:54 am

Over 700 views of this post.

Show us a photograph of Wiesel's tattoo, Holocaust Promoters !

Wiesel-Tattoo.jpg

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Please send an e-mail to the editor of the Vanderbilt Hustler, the student newspaper at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn.
I just did so and it was received. Go to http://www.vanderbilthustler.com/and click on Opinion at the top of the page, then Letters to the Editor in the drop-down list. Write your letter in the box supplied (300 words or less, plus you have to give a phone number and your email address). Time is of the essence. Be sure to "create a new account" for yourself and "login" properly at VU.

Here is my letter, but don't just copy it. Be original but also sound knowledgeable and serious. No sarcasm or soundbites, please:

Elie Wiesel will be appearing on Monday night (April 12) at Langford Auditorium. Your university community should be given some truth about this man so they can judge what he says based on his own record. Official documents from both Auschwitz and Buchenwald Memorial archive offices prove that rather than being “the world’s most famous Holocaust survivor,” Elie Wiesel is “the world’s most famous Holocaust imposter!”
These documents, brought to light with great effort by real Auschwitz/Buchenwald survivor Myklos (Michael) Gruner, and published in his book “Stolen Identity,” prove that the Auschwitz number A-7713 that Elie claims to be tattooed on his left arm has at all times belonged to a friend of Gruner’s, Lazar Wiesel, born in 1913 in Sighet, Romania (where Elie claims to have been born in 1928). The number A-7712 that Elie says was his father’s was assigned to Lazar Wiesel’s brother Abram, born in 1900.
There are many more documents that show Elie Wiesel’s story to be a fabrication. They are now circulating widely on the Internet; the truth can no longer be hidden by the complicit mainstream media. Should your university also be complicit in this travesty, now that it is known?
Some sources of information: http://www.revblog.codoh.com/2010/03/el ... /#more-837

Two-part video: Elie Wiesel Goes Home (his bare left forearm is revealed many times in bright sunlight with no visible tattoo.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=p5zpNNUAjGI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=WMhMHCfkoqY&feature=related

Carolyn Yeager

Stolen Identity in its entirety in pdf format with appendices containing archival documents from the former concentration camps appears at:

Does any student reporter have the audacity to ask Elie to show his tattoo? Does anyone have the chutzpah to ask Elie whether he was in Auschwitz during the war, ever? What is Elie's answer to Miklos Gruner, a Jewish Hungarian "survivor" of Auschwitz? Gruner insists Elie Wiesel is an impostor who has no tattoo, cannot even speak Hungarian and never was in Auschwitz or Monowitz.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast1

The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Webmaster » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote: Stolen Identity in its entirety in pdf format with appendices containing archival documents from the former concentration camps appears at:

We made a copy for backup purposes here:
StolenIdentity2.pdf
(6.97 MiB) Downloaded 655 times

Direct link: http://forum.codoh.com/download/file.php?id=216
Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Trude » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:56 pm

CHAPMAN UNIVERSITY UPDATE

A couple of people are planning to be at Chapman University, Orange CA, April 25-26 when Elie Wiesel is there. If you can join them, please contact them through Friedrich Berg. Everyone knows how to get hold of him.

Chapman University has a Holocaust Memorial LIBRARY with a large bronze bust of Elie Wiesel at the entrance. That's the kind of school it is.

And there is another opportunity:

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/apr ... write.html
CORNELL UNIVERSITY, Ithaca, NY
Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel to speak April 29
By Susan Lang

Elie Wiesel will speak in Cornell’s Bailey Hall April 29 at 6 p.m. Imprisoned in the Nazi death camps Auschwitz and Buchenwald at age 15, Wiesel survived to write about the horrific experience in such books as “Night.” Wiesel was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986 for his efforts to rout human rights abuses around the world.
(Ahem … I wonder why it is written “the” horrific experience instead of HIS horrific experience?)

Tickets for Wiesel’s talk are free from the Willard Straight Hall ticket office and the Clinton House box office. Doors open at 5 p.m. and tickets guarantee a seat until 5:50 p.m.

His campus visit is sponsored by Cornell Hillel, Cornell University Program Board, Cornell College Republicans and Sigma Phi Society’s Oliphant Lecture Series.

Send a letter OR CALL about Elie Wiesel to the Chronicle writer,
Susan Lang
(607) 255-3613
SSL4@cornell.edu
Trude

Postby PotPie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Does any student reporter have the audacity to ask Elie to show his tattoo? Does anyone have the chutzpah to ask Elie whether he was in Auschwitz during the war, ever? What is Elie's answer to Miklos Gruner, a Jewish Hungarian "survivor" of Auschwitz? Gruner insists Elie Wiesel is an impostor who has no tattoo, cannot even speak Hungarian and never was in Auschwitz or Monowitz.

If one ever did, Hilel and similar Jewish ethnic interest groups would exert their non-existent influence and have him run out on a rail. Not only would he no longer be allowed to write on a college level, but I'd expect they'd follow him into the post-graduate public arena as well, warning employers everywhere that the kid is an antisemite.
PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 am

PotPie wrote:
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Does any student reporter have the audacity to ask Elie to show his tattoo? Does anyone have the chutzpah to ask Elie whether he was in Auschwitz during the war, ever? What is Elie's answer to Miklos Gruner, a Jewish Hungarian "survivor" of Auschwitz? Gruner insists Elie Wiesel is an impostor who has no tattoo, cannot even speak Hungarian and never was in Auschwitz or Monowitz.

If one ever did, Hilel and similar Jewish ethnic interest groups would exert their non-existent influence and have him run out on a rail. Not only would he no longer be allowed to write on a college level, but I'd expect they'd follow him into the post-graduate public arena as well, warning employers everywhere that the kid is an antisemite.

You must remember, Potpie, when he ripped off Mr Grüner's book, he was a member of the most dishonest, devious, deceitful and repugnant group known in all of human history.

Its not an allegation I make lightly, but it is true. Mr Wiesel was a journalist
jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 pm

I don't understand how Elie Wiesel went so long without anyone asking to see the tattoo.
You would think that would be a reasonable request.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c
The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trude » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 pm

The Warden wrote:I don't understand how Elie Wiesel went so long without anyone asking to see the tattoo.
You would think that would be a reasonable request.

The request has been made, but he always denies it ... often out of modesty :?: , according to him. He is a slick character, but also no one INSISTS. He's handled with kid gloves, like all alleged survivors. We have to now insist.
Trude

Postby Drew J » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 am

Wiesel Fraud
by Nikolaus Gruner in Sweden

In 1958 history tells us, that 50 years ago in Paris, the writer and Nobel Laurate Francois Mauriac, discovered a Jewish survivor's autobiography, written in Yiddish and entitled 'Un di velt hat gesvign', copyright 1955, Paris.

He decided to get into the Holocaust business by using this story, written from the beginning by survivor Lazar(Eliezer) Wiesel. Mauriac translated the book into French between 1955 and 1958, making substantial alterations to it and created a new book called 'Le Nuit'.

The alterations were in order to introduce Christian theology into the narrative. The book, called 'Night' in English, was then given to his partner, a new persona called "Elie Wiesel". They kept the second name Wiesel, but were forced to change the first name from Eliezer, the Yiddish for Lazar, for copyright reasons and in 1958 invented the new name "Elie Wiesel".

Now, in the year of 2008, the same man who advanced to Nobel [Peace] Prize Laureate, "Elie Wiesel", has been exposed by the under signed survivor, A-11104, from the former labor camp "Buna" (a sub-camp to Auschwitz), I claim that "Elie Wiesel" has never been a prisoner of Auschwitz. Further I the undersigned A-11104, claim that they stole Lazar Wiesel´s manuscript with Lazar's identity A-7713, in order to change the message by mixing in Christian theology, in order to suit his own and Mauriac's purposes. This was to convert young Jewish survivors coming from the camps into good Catholic souls.

It is of historical evidence that should be mentioned here, that the Nobel Peace Prize winner "Elie Wiesel", was honored with the "Great Cross of Hungary'', in New York in 2004 (probably for being a self-appointed spokesperson and spinner of tales about the extermination camps), and even dared to maintain in public that he is the original owner of the tattooed number A-7713. However the evidence shows, that neither in the archives of Auschwitz, nor in Buchenwald, has the name "Elie Wiesel" any connection what so ever to Lazar Wiesel´s tattooed number A-7713. Regarding his identity, I can vouch for his own privately produced DVD, entitled "Elie Wiesel Goes Home". The movie was filmed in Maramorossziget and Auschwitz-Birkenau, reveals that on his left lower arm, there is no trace of the tattooed number he claims to have, namely A-7713. If he did have one, then it would cover approx. 9 cms in length, and 10 millimeter in height on the surface of his skin. In the film his arm has nothing on it.

When it comes to "Elie Wiesel´s" birth date, he has three, and the fourth one is known only to himself. The archives of Buchenwald confirm that: Lazar Wiesel who was born on the 4th of Sept.1913, left Buchenwald for Paris with the HIAS transport S-414, carrying 675 Children on the 19th of July 1945. On his transport document he appears under the running number 405 named Wiesel Lazar, born 4.10.1928 Maramorossziget. He is the same Lazar Wiesel who is registered at Yad Vashem as an inmate of Buchenwald, who perished in the Shoah. Regardless of his death, he is still on the lists of the perished at Yad Vashem, though his details have been altered illegally recently.

Perjury: Elie Wiesel appeared as plaintiff on Monday July 7, 2008, in the Court of San Francisco, USA, Department No. 23. Court No. 2315810. He lied when he gave his testimony under oath. He alleged that his original tattooed number on his left lower arm was A-7713 and that his father's was A-7712. I here state that all my accusations against "Elie Wiesel", are based on my personal contact with my old friend Lazar Wiesel, from the former labor camp "Buna" and are from verified official documents, from the state archives of both Auschwitz and Buchenwald concentration camps.

With the evidence above, I represent myself as being a heavily affected and racially abused survivor A-11104. My last wish in life is to present the truth, including my bitter past to those who want to listen and to learn about the cannibalized and exterminated Jewish brothers, likewise the 6 million martyrs, who were slaughtered with modern efficiency and bestial cruelty. With the evidence in my possession, I am able to prove, that "Elie Wiesel's" crime against my friend Lazar Wiesel (4. 9.1913), to whom I have an eternal debt for protecting me from a certain death, most likely occurred in Europe. Therefore I demand for myself, and for all of us survivors and martyrs, that the European Court of Human Rights, without pity, malicious interest, nor political profit, should examine the case of "Elie Wiesel´s" real identity and if possible his supposed religious leanings.
Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HelenChicago » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:33 am

This whole Elie Wiesel conundrum is fascinating, but I'm having a bit of trouble following the various allegations and name changes. The snake-oil salesman we know today as "Elie Wiesel," what was his name at birth? Was it Wiesel, or something else? And are we to understand that this shady "Weisel" person and François Mauriac were in league together in perpetrating this "La Nuit" fraud, based on the earlier Yiddish memoirs of someone else? Has Mauriac ever been quizzed on the matter? Honestly, it's like we've fallen down the holocaust rabbit hole.
HelenChicago

Postby jnovitz » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 am

When it comes to "Elie Wiesel´s" birth date, he has three, and the fourth one is known only to himself. The archives of Buchenwald confirm that: Lazar Wiesel who was born on the 4th of Sept.1913, left Buchenwald for Paris with the HIAS transport S-414, carrying 675 Children on the 19th of July 1945. On his transport document he appears under the running number 405 named Wiesel Lazar, born 4.10.1928 Maramorossziget. He is the same Lazar Wiesel who is registered at Yad Vashem as an inmate of Buchenwald, who perished in the Shoah. Regardless of his death, he is still on the lists of the perished at Yad Vashem, though his details have been altered illegally recently.

Any details on this?

Its a very strange story which I find impossible to create a single narrative without making some extra-ordinary coincidences which I like to avoid.

Grüner makes it clear that there is a lot of documentation in Buchenwald regarding Lazar Wiesel born 1913 and for his brother A-7712 Abraham Wiesel born 1900, who died shortly after arrival. There doesnt appear to be any record of a Shlomo Wiesel, father, who died (presuming Abraham wasn't some kind of mistake for Shlomo). Just to make the confusion even greater the registraion card for Lazar has written in pencil that his father is also in Buchenwald, but no seems to be able to find a Shlomo Wiesel registration card.

However, Lazar Wiesel then writes a memoir in Yiddish where (I assume) he says he was a 16 year old boy and had his father die in his arms. Then another person called Elie Wiesel turns up around 1956 to take his place. You would assume that the chances of finding another Elie/Lazar Wiesel from Sighet to do this is slim, but no one seems to know of any previous identity. Yet according to Elie Wiesel's autobiography he worked as a journalist in Israel in the early 1950s - not a shy and retiring profession. Surely if he changed his name/identity someone would know.

And then look!
http://tinyurl.com/yyqvnnm
Another Lazar Wiesel from Sighets, at 17 years old is found Bukovina in a camp there

Last Name WIESEL
First Name LAZAR
GENDER (ASSUMED) Male
Age 17
Place of Birth SIGHET,MARAMURES,CRISANA-MARAMURES,ROMANIA
Name of Camp CZERNOVITZ,CERNAUTI,BUKOVINA,ROMANIA
Type of material List of ghetto/camp inmates from Romania
Language Romanian
Source Page number JM-11.344 # 15g
jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 am

At least 50 percent of Gruner's book is nonsense, I would claim. Especially his scatological story about falling in a latrine and being in there for hours upon hours. Disgusting scatological Holocaust fiction must be genetic. As far as the date changes, I've seen that in my research into Zisblatt, it appears to be the norm.

However there are many questions no Wiesel biographer or historian has ever brought up -

The biggest are -

1) Why does Wiesel apparently use the name Lazar or Lazare when flying around the country, as well as in immigration documents, rather than Elie or Eliezer ? (the similarities, origins, etc., are not a good enough explanation, it's something that's never been touched on)

2) Why is "Lazar"'s father listed as Abraham when "Elie" says his name was Schlomo ?

3) Why is there no image of Elie Wiesel's tattoo, and the only footage that exists of his rolled up arms appears to show no tattoo at all?

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Next

Return to 'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News
Bear