Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Is Steve JOBS dying from S-T-A-R-V-A-T-I-O-N ?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Is Steve JOBS dying from S-T-A-R-V-A-T-I-O-N ?

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Is Steve JOBS dying from Starvation?
The images above--click images to enlarge--were taken within just a few days of Jobs’ resignation as CEO of Apple due to “ill health.” Jobs is clearly being reduced to skin and bone just as many concentration inmates were before they died at the end of WW2. The simple facts are that in spite his great wealth and access to the best medical care and nutrition in the world, Jobs seems to be dying of starvation—and it is happening (shock, horror, awe) in America today! Is some Nazi version of Dr. Frankenstein to blame for all this? Of course, not! The best food is passing through his system without leaving much if anything at all.

Is Jobs the victim of fiendish medical experiments? One would certainly expect him to have undergone many questionable procedures with medications that are far from “proven”—but that does NOT suggest anything “fiendish” at all. It is merely good medical practice in a near hopeless situation. There are millions of cases similar to Jobs’ case every year throughout the world. A high proportion of us will look no better than Jobs when we die. What is extraordinary about these images is that they have become public. Normally, the dying person is treated without improvement in his condition and is tucked away in a hospital until the undertaker takes him to be restored to some kind of normal appearance for display in a funeral parlor. That is normally the case unless the images can be used to make holocaust propaganda. Some people have no shame at all. Please read the discussion below on this homepage with even more images. That Jobs is alive at all in spite of his obvious deterioration is a tribute to the good care he is receiving. If his care had been of poor quality, he would have died long before his body had been reduced as it is. That simple fact suggests that victims in Belsen and other German concentration camps at the end of WW2 were treated well under the impossible circumstances imposed by the western Allies. If any kinds of “exterminations” had been occurring, those “victims” would have been disposed of long before they could have ever looked like Steve Jobs.

Josef Kramer (the commandant of Bergen-Belsen), Dr. Fritz Klein (Belsen's chief medical officer), Dr. Josef Mengele, Rudolf Hoess (the commandant of Auschwitz) and many, many other Germans were thoroughly decent men who were totally innocent of the obscene charges made against them by Allied prosecutors and, of course, the Jews who are still at it to this day. If the Allied prosecutors had been serious about finding and punishing sadistic, depraved mass murderers—they had only to look at themselves in any mirror. It was the cowardly but victorious western Allies who had consciously brought about the horrible conditions, far from any ground fighting, that caused the catastrophe inside the German concentration camps at the end of WW2. Regarding Dr. Josef Mengele, although there has been enormous attention on him including the revelation recently of five thousand pages of his personal correspondence, there is not one shred of any real evidence such as medical records or correspondence that he ever did anything atrocious. The r-e-a-l mass murderers were--and still are--the USA and Britain. driven, of course, by the Jews who are without any doubt in this author's mind--the greatest liars and hatemongers of all. WW3, nuclear and even thermo-nuclear, to make Israel “secure” and to “prevent another holocaust” (Hillary Clinton) seems inevitable. The “Nazis” were the real heroes of WW2 who in spite of their defeat saved the world from total enslavement to communism. They had continued their heroic struggle in spite of the overwhelming odds against them and long after the tragic outcome of their struggle was inevitable. The “Nazis” saved us sixty years ago! Who will save us now?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Steve JOBS resigns from Apple due to S-T-A-R-V-A-T-I-O-N

Postby SevenUp » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:15 pm

The photo of the Andersonville prisoner posted here ....

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-HoloRev.html

played a part in my conversion to denial. And it gets better, in the first 'war crimes trial' the Andersonville commander was tried in a hoax trial, convicted, and hanged. Civil war buffs still remember, although the Zionist media tells a different story ... see ..

http://www.holohoax101.com/wirz/
SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Is Steve JOBS dying from S-T-A-R-V-A-T-I-O-N ?

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 am

I received an email criticizing me sharply for my IP on this thread and on my website. I include it here with some minor corrections without revealing the author in order to help the discussion:

I checked EVERY available photo of Nazi inmates dead or alive. Not a
single one especially the skeletal one has pedal or abdominal edema,
prerequisites of DEEP STARVATION.

Neither Jobs is starved as you muse inside the text. His CAHEXIA is
the Latin word is caused by AIDS or malignancy which results in
increased catabolism the slow death of cells which disintegrate but do
not renew themselves. For example every human has totally new blood
including the red cells every 90 days. Spleen is the cemeter of the
dying out cells.

Starvation causes 'watery cahexia' because of lack of blood's albumin
(protein) and drop of the osmotic pressure.

At the Nazi concentration camps about 2-5% of inmates suffered from the
high fevers of typhus (ricketzial) and constant diarrhea of abdominal
typhus and dysentery complicated by TB.

To understand better why they died mostly after the Liberation I told
you to read book of the famous British-Jewish author titled After
Daybreak
re BB camp.

Nazi doctors knew how to treat such inmates usually successfully
including MY AUNT Irena Borowiak. Photos of such therapy are stupidly
reproduced in the massive volume of Holocaust Chronicle and the entire
volume is on the Internet.

One of the speakers at the Teheran conference presented them in a large
display titled "Dotting Care of Nazi Death camps?".

The treatment consisted of giving sick inmates sugar cubes to suck and
supplement it with minimal amount of protein e.g. white cheese and NOT
giving them pancreas stimulating foods such aa powdered milk which is
excellent for starved eumelanotic (negroid) children.

It is excellent propaganda and education to bring up Steve photos but
it is poor education to call it starvation. There was no starvation
THERE WAS NO !!! STARVATION AT THE NAZI CAMPS AT ALL ...... AND THE
HOLOCAUST CHRONICLE LIBERATION PHOTOS PROVE IT

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Is Steve JOBS dying from S-T-A-R-V-A-T-I-O-N ?

Postby KostasL » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg, this is a good posting...

Thank you !
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.
KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Return to 'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News
Bear