Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

German president says remembering Holocaust a 'national duty

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

German president says remembering Holocaust a 'national duty

Postby Mkk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm

...Yawn. Face it, president, even the Germans don't believe this Holocaust hoax anymore. Also, notice how the debunked "extermination decided at Wannesee" is rolled at again. They also don't mention the document may be a forgery, and anyway, it doesn't mention extermination.

Germany has marked the 70th anniversary of the Wannsee Conference, where Nazi officials planned the 'Final Solution.' Referring to a recent series of neo-Nazi crimes, President Christian Wulff vowed to fight xenophobia.

Dignitaries from around the world gathered on Friday to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Nazi conference that planned the systematic murder of millions of Jews during World War II.

Friday's ceremony was held at the villa on the Wannsee lake on the outskirts of Berlin, which is now a Holocaust memorial. It was there that 15 senior Nazi officials adopted the "Final Solution" on January 20, 1942 - a plan approving the organizational details of how to register and transport Jews from across Europe to be killed in concentration camps.

President Christian Wulff referred to the plan as the "darkest chapter of German history" and called the memorial site, which opened as a museum in 1992, "a place of German shame." He assured visiting dignitaries, including Israeli minister without portfolio Yossi Peled, that modern Germany would come to the aid of Jews worldwide if they were facing persecution.

Referring to the recent discovery of xenophobic crimes in Germany, Wulff promised that hatred towards foreigners would not be allowed to take root.

In November it emerged that a neo-Nazi gang may have been behind the unsolved murders of 10 people, mainly shopkeepers of Turkish origin, between 2000 and 2007.

The president called for those who supported and helped the group to be found and brought to justice, and promised the victims' families that German authorities would "do everything so that terror and murderous hatred for foreigners and the unknown never again have a place in Germany."
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: German president says remembering Holocaust a 'national

Postby ginger » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Adolf Eichmann is the sole source of the story that people were being transported to the east to be killed. Eichmann was the note taker at the Wannasee Conference where the plan to exterminate the Jews was supposedly hatched, and testimony of Dieter Wilesceny at the Nuremburg trial was hearsay from Eichmann.

One person’s story is a flimsy source and invites challenge. Instead, challenges are a violation of the law in some European countries. This is another red flag that the story is not true and cannot stand up to challenge.
ginger

Postby Hannover » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:56 pm

ginger wrote:Adolf Eichmann is the sole source of the story that people were being transported to the east to be killed. Eichmann was the note taker at the Wannasee Conference where the plan to exterminate the Jews was supposedly hatched, and testimony of Dieter Wilesceny at the Nuremburg trial was hearsay from Eichmann.

One person’s story is a flimsy source and invites challenge. Instead, challenges are a violation of the law in some European countries. This is another red flag that the story is not true and cannot stand up to challenge.

Ginger:
Use our search function for 'Wisliceny', and read about the Wisliceny 'testimony', etc. Lot's at this forum on him. And you are correct, Wisliceny is actually helpful to Revisionists and anyone wanting to know the truth.

Look under the rocks of supposed 'holocaust' proof and you find nothing.

Thanks, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 am

Mkk a good post but you say that even the Germans don't believe the holocaust history anymore. I am afraid that is not true. I have spoken to a good number of Germans, in and out of Germany, over the years. Most of these are in the 55-85 age bracket, and to a man they all believe totally the whole holocaust story and hold a collective guilt as a nation. Now of course they could be lying to me, but I doubt it. Surprisingly the age group of let's say 15-45 have little doubt either. One might have expected the older age group to be more sceptical than the youth but no.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Mkk » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 am

borjastick wrote:Mkk a good post but you say that even the Germans don't believe the holocaust history anymore. I am afraid that is not true. I have spoken to a good number of Germans, in and out of Germany, over the years. Most of these are in the 55-85 age bracket, and to a man they all believe totally the whole holocaust story and hold a collective guilt as a nation. Now of course they could be lying to me, but I doubt it. Surprisingly the age group of let's say 15-45 have little doubt either. One might have expected the older age group to be more sceptical than the youth but no.

Well, a poll 5 years ago revealed 30 percent of those polled say a) they don't believe in the "Holocaust", and b) The Nazis were "mostly positive" for their country! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4161 Germans probably don't want to come out as revisonists, although I'm not saying the ones you spoke to were.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Heimwehr » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 am

borjastick wrote:Mkk a good post but you say that even the Germans don't believe the holocaust history anymore. I am afraid that is not true. I have spoken to a good number of Germans, in and out of Germany, over the years. Most of these are in the 55-85 age bracket, and to a man they all believe totally the whole holocaust story and hold a collective guilt as a nation. Now of course they could be lying to me, but I doubt it. Surprisingly the age group of let's say 15-45 have little doubt either. One might have expected the older age group to be more sceptical than the youth but no.

You are right. From my own experience, I estimate the believer rate in Germany measures around 95% to 98%, which includes all age groups.

Every day the German population is bombarded with what I call "evil German" hate propaganda via TV, movies, "documentations" and print media. Go to Google News Germany and type in Hitler. You get several news articles every single day, none of them is in the slightest way revisionistic. It has gotten worse over the recent years, as the German government, which is pro-zionist like the Knesset, does not fear anything worse than the truth or a successful right wing party that removes thought crime laws.

Propaganda indoctrination starts at very early age, concentration camp visits are mandatory for pupils. Even some left wing media, which is sometimes a little bit critical of Israel politics, does not question the Holocaust religion at all. The only group in Germany which does not fall for this anti-German hate propaganda are right wing extremists. If one discovers to what an amount one has been screwed, the natural result for a German is that he/she becomes a right winger.
Last edited by Heimwehr on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heimwehr

Postby Carolyn Yeager » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 am

Mkk wrote:
Well, a poll 5 years ago revealed 30 percent of those polled say a) they don't believe in the "Holocaust", and b) The Nazis were "mostly positive" for their country! http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4161 Germans probably don't want to come out as revisonists, although I'm not saying the ones you spoke to were.

These polls are done by Jews and their non-Jewish helpers to provide a reason for more holocaust funding and activism. Increase the holo education in the schools! Send more students to Auschwitz! Why otherwise would they publish such poll results? :roll:
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour
Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Return to 'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News
Bear