Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Holocaust-bigotry is the other side of Anglo-American Guilt

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Even if the “holocaust” were true, the war crimes and mass atrocities committed by the US and Britain were far worse and far more cowardly than anything the Nazis are even accused of committing. The US and Britain murdered as many people as they possibly could—women, children, babies included—by deliberately r-o-a-s-t-i-n-g them to death with massive incendiary air attacks and firestorms (“strategic bombing” and “area bombing”), with incendiary bombs including napalm, and even with nuclear bombs. The Americans and Brits turned entire cities into crematory ovens—for victims who were still alive. The magnitude of those horrors grew to biblical proportions just as the dangers to the US and Britain diminished to nothing at all. Shame on the cowardly victors! Shame on America! Shame on Britain! And, lest anyone is still totally decieved, it was the British—with encouragement from the US—who began the deliberate mass murder of civilians with their attacks on Germany in 1940 as Patrick Buchanan has explained. It was the British who bombed Berlin five times in August and September of 1940 before Hitler responded, reluctantly as he explained on radio, with the first German air attack on any British city, London, on September 7, 1940. If the Nazis had murdered people with poison gas, that would have been humane by comparison to Anglo-American firebombing.. When the victors were no longer able to simply murder Germans or “Japs” because the war had ended—they were still able to spread the most outrageous lies about the Germans, and that continues to this day. Who is left to stop them? Who dares to even try? Today there is officially-sanctioned terror against holocaust revisionism and the so-called “far right” with five years iimprisonment for merely “denying the holocaust” even though this clearly violates basic human rights guaranteed under the UN Charter. Jews are also driven by their need to rationalize their racist state of Israel and its crimes. The “holocaust” enslaves the Germans and empowers the Jews as Golda Meir explained during the Eichmann Trial::“we have the right to do everything. ”

Belief in the holocaust hoax is not surprising in itself considering the continuous barrage of propaganda—but, the fact that so many Americans want to believe, even passionately, reveals something much darker. That passionate faith in the hoax may come from deep-rooted inferiority and racial prejudice and jealousy vis a vis the Germans—perhaps for German technical and scientific superiority and achievements, at least until the end of WW2, as compared with America. How many Americans from the president on down have any idea that the automobile, for example, was NOT an American invention but a German one? Such truths are more than they can bear. If America's vast ignorati didn't have the holocaust hoax to boost their self-esteem compared to the Germans, they would have to invent something else. It looks like good old racism albeit in a less obvious form—not black versus white as in the past, but another form which is politically correct especially to the Jews who are America's real masters. The facts and counter-arguments of holocaust revisionists are an intolerable nuisance. How dare anyone say it didn't happen? Faith in the hoax gives the brain-dead mobs of democracy that righteous hatred which they really want, especially as they prepare to destroy new enemies. A new world war is emerging, this time with Iran. One major reason for that war is that the Iranian leadership rejects the holocaust hoax. They must be insane and Ahmadinejab must be another Hitler—right? As Hillary Clinton has explained: “we must not let another holocaust happen.” No doubt, we will soon have an actual war against holocaust revisionism—but it is a war that the US and Israel will ultimately lose because the revisionist case cannot be destroyed by bombs, or war, or even stopped indefinitely by outright terror as in Germany. Even the Germans are waking up!

Perhaps a call to punish the Anglo-American perpetrators of mass murder during WW2 would help. But what punishment? A Hungarian survivor of the American bombings of Budapest in 1944 told me in 1978 about how the “cowardly American” bomber crews avoided the small but heavily defended military targets (defended with intense anti-aircraft fire) by dropping their bombloads instead on vast, undefended residential areas causing widespread fires and loss of life. He was appalled that when nsome of the bombers were shot down, any surviving crewmen were actually protected by Hungarian gendarmes from irate local people. He insisted that any captured bomber crews should have been tied to wooden stakes instead, near to where their bombs had fallen—and then burned a-l-i-v-e ! In other words. they should have been burned to death just as witches had been burned during the Middle Ages. When I expressed my shock and horror at such an inhumane suggestion, he looked straight into my eyes and said: “that was what they had been doing to us [civilians].” I can never forget this handsome young Hungarian man, somewhat older than I was at that time, and his blue-gray eyes as he told me his story. As horrible as his proposed punishment would have been, it would have been no worse than what those happy-go-lucky airmen of the “greatest generation” truly deserved. That would have been a valuable “learning experience.” Certainly, many of America's and Britain's military and political leaders deserved such punishment.

It would seem unimaginable that human beings could ever watch such fiery executions —and yet, precisely such horrors, on a far greater scale, were part of “American entertainment” for many years in the 1950's on prime time television. Two of America's most popular shows, ever, were CBS's Airpower and Twentieth Century with Walter Cronkite as narrator. More than likely, it was those shows that made Walter Cronkite into a great icon of American television. A decade later during the Vietnam War when Cronkite expressed scetpicism about the Vietnam War, LBJ thought he had lost America. Repeatedly, the shows included lengthy footage of German and Japanese cities burning from end to end—not on late night television but at 6:30 pm on Sundays. In other words, they were shown to millions just when most Americans were likely to be enjoying their Sunday dinners after a day of church-going, and praying, and rest. As a young high school student at that time, my entire class had been told to watch all of these shows in order to discuss them later in class. Of course, all of those horrible scenes of entire cities burning were routinely excused by Cronkite as a response to alleged prior crimes of the Axis nations. The fact is that it was the British who had initiated attacks on civilian populations and NOT the Germans. If German civilians during the so-called “holocaust” had been watching motion picture footage of Jews being murdered by the thousands, repeatedly, over many years—they would be condemned as fiendishly depraved and rightly so. But the Germans and/or Nazis were never so depraved. Such insanity was never part of German or Nazi life; it is, however, perfectly normal in America. Even within the most secret archives of Nazi Germany, there were never any pictures or films of people being murdered in gas chambers.

For that small proportion of Americans who have a conscience, holocaust-belief may be necessary for their own survival. How else can such Americans possibly live with themselves? How else can they resist the moral urge to suicide that drives so many guilt-ridden American veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan today? The “greatest generation” can never morally excuse their own crimes without the "holocaust"—and, in an informed age as we may be entering thanks to alternative media, Americans cannot simply deny their own crimes either. They can only rationalize the unprecedented horrors and war crimes that they committed, either directly or indirectly—by falsely insisting that the Germans, or Japs, or other Axis allies were even worse than they were. For such pious monsters, holocaust-belief is necessary for their national psyche, for their own survival. Americans who have any conscience at all—need the “holocaust” and must hold on to it as a drowning man hangs on to anything. As more revisionists debunk the entire myth, Americans must deny, deny, deny that there is any possible merit to any revisionist arguments or evidence. Although America cannot legally throw revisionists in jail because of deeply-rooted protections for free speech in America, it does nothing to even criticize other countries that do throw revisionists in jail. As American leaders travel the world, they rarely miss any possible opportunity to lecture about human rights—but say and do nothing about the human rights of holocaust revisionists. What they have done has been to aid and abet the imprisonment of revisionists such as Ernst Zuendel and Germar Rudolf in foreign countries such as Germany today—even when those revisionists had been living in America to avoid such violations of their basic human rights.

Of course, Jews are more than willing to give Americans all the holocaust-therapy possible because it also serves Jews and Israel—and is fabulously profitable as well. On the one hand, Anglo-American guilt for true atrocities is excused by holocaust propaganda and then expiated with total commitment and support for Israel, for ever and ever, financially and militarily. After meeting with President Obama in March 2012, Israel’s Prime minister Netanyahu displayed two historic documents from mid-1944—1) a Jewish organization’s letter asking the US to bomb Auschwitz, and 2) a response from the US War Department explaining why it was opposed to that idea. The not so subtle message was that the US should have done so much more back then—which is all the more reason to bomb Iran today. America's guilt for its supposed “indifference to Jewish suffering” during WW2 is now used to start a new war with new atrocities! America's crimes in WW2 are mis-used to bring about new crimes in the Mideast today and for many years to come. When will this madness end, and how?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust-bigotry is the other side of Anglo-American Gu

Postby Mkk » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Mr. Berg, your website is down. It reads:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, or webmaster and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I presume you already know...
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Yes, I know that my website is down. This is the second time in just two months. The reason is that my website's bandwidth allowance has been exceeded again.

The problems began with my challenges on YouTube and Facebook to debate "holocaust survivors." By Monday, full access should be restored.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Yes, I know that my website is down. This is the second time in just two months. The reason is that my website's bandwidth allowance has been exceeded again.

The problems began with my challenges on YouTube and Facebook to debate "holocaust survivors." By Monday, full access should be restored.

Friedrich Paul Berg

But shouldn't it produce a "bandwidth exceeded" message in such a scenario? This message on your page indicates a fault.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm

I did get "bandwidth exceeded" messages from my ISP a few days before each shutdown. It's a problem I just cannot afford to fix for the time-being. More bandwidth costs more money and people like me live on a shoestring. C'est la Vie.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:I did get "bandwidth exceeded" messages from my IAP a few days before each shutdown. It's a problem I just cannot afford to fix for the time-being. More bandwidth costs more money and people like me live on a shoestring. C'est la Vie.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Dear Mr. Berg,

If you want free web hosting on one of my servers, free of charge, please let me know !

You can contact me at haldan@neophytos.org.

Best wishes,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Thank you, Haldan, for your kind offer. I will get to work on your suggesdtion in a few days. It sounds great!. Thank you.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Thank you, Haldan, for your kind offer. I will get to work on your suggesdtion in a few days. It sounds great!. Thank you.

Friedrich Paul Berg

No problem at all. Don't forget my email, we can have contact via that address. I would be more than happy to host nazigassings.com on my server. There's no bandwidth limits nor any other problems - only one minor issue with space, but I am about to order an additional hundred gigabytes.
Keep in touch Mr. Berg.

Best wishes,
-haldan

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Return to 'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News
Bear