Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
avatar
Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Atigun » 8 months 3 days ago (Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:16 pm)

Nessie said.
" The article is not calling for censorship, it is calling on google to stop one version of events, a version riddled with hate and lacking in evidence being promoted over all of the rest."

Then Nessie said.
"I did not say those searches should not be allowed."

So, you agree that Google should allow searches that are riddled with hate and lacking in evidence to be promoted over all of the rest? Or, do you believe that such searches should be "stopped," e.g. censored?



User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2730
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Hektor » 8 months 2 days ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:29 am)

Atigun wrote:Nessie said.
" The article is not calling for censorship, it is calling on google to stop one version of events, a version riddled with hate and lacking in evidence being promoted over all of the rest."

Then Nessie said.
"I did not say those searches should not be allowed."

So, you agree that Google should allow searches that are riddled with hate and lacking in evidence to be promoted over all of the rest? Or, do you believe that such searches should be "stopped," e.g. censored?


It seems the versions riddled with hate and lacking evidence don't fare that well with this specific hate. While 99% of searchees look at the links on the first page. There are thousands of other pages available when paging down with the searches.

The searches in google are ranked according to others linking to it and keyword relevance. Most pages were highly relevant, except the one with the wiki entry on "Holocaust Denial".

borjastick wrote:Nessie complete avoids one or two of the replies to the article that pointed out that had she googled the Holocaust it would have brought up a completely different set of links. It's another way of the holocaust storytellers trying to get control of the internet and censor it so as to keep any truth and criticism of their hoax from the young and innocent.

This woman was able to say 'oooh look holocaust denial is all over the interweb so we must ban it and stop such awful people having their say.'

They're having a problem with people having easy access to information, they don't want to people to know about.

borjastick wrote:As to the other comments above about there being no left and right wing press in the UK I totally disagree. Read the Express or Mail about Brexit or mass immigration into Europe and then read the Guardian and you'll see the difference is very real. Where the media concur is over stories concerning jews, israel, holocaust, mainly because they are either owned by jews or are simply too scared to tell the truth.


The various media outlets have some variety as they need to appeal to a variety of market segments. The Holocaust issue creates identity between lefites and jingos.

avatar
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Turpitz » 8 months 2 days ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:55 am)

As to the other comments above about there being no left and right wing press in the UK I totally disagree. Read the Express or Mail about Brexit or mass immigration into Europe and then read the Guardian and you'll see the difference is very real.


Where the media concur is over stories concerning jews, israel, holocaust, mainly because they are either owned by jews or are simply too scared to tell the truth.


Come on Borjastick, Those two contradictory comments on the same page explain very well why it is simply impossible for all those supposed 'independent' Jewish rags not to tow the official line, and push the Zionist agenda. All that differs is the methods employed in making their poison palatable to specific audiences and political mind-sets. These so-called 'right leaning' rags just rub Goy's noses in the dirt and if any of those Goy get too opinionated they will just shut the comments section down. None of those dirty rags would allow any 'real' debate on The Industry, or any other serious issues. Like who/what caused all the wars and just who is organising/paying all the immigrants to move to Europe.

The Jewish owned Google have been censoring for years, what's all the fuss about anyway? It's all just another step in the tip-toe totalitarianism that's we're all quietly embracing.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby hermod » 8 months 2 days ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:51 pm)

When you type “did the hol” into your Google search bar, Google suggests "did the holocaust happen" and links to revisionist websites only because exterminationists never question the 'Holocaust.' Rather type "holoc" and you'll get very different suggestions and first results.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm
Location: England, UK

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby NLH » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:36 am)

Of course Google will not remove it. Not for the reason given though I wager. But because the first result is Stormfront. Anyone taking a serious look into this who googles it gets that site. Not CODOH.com, not HolocaustHandbooks.com, not InconvenientHistory.com, but Stormfront! Not academic sites, but fringe WN and Neo-Nazi ones.

Regardless of what one may think of Stormfront, it is a major put-off for a new researcher that has little interest in WN, race, etc. Which keeps the propaganda lie going that only WNs and Neo-Nazis would research this topic.

I don't believe it is a victory for free speech, or that it has to do with money. I wager it is to keep people associating it with WN and Neo-Nazism.

And I believe the Guardian article in question is done for the exact same reason. Yes, holocaust revisionism is brought to the light, but then boom, hit it with the association with no mention of real revisionist sites.
Attachments
52ew7c.jpg
52ew7c.jpg (67.7 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

avatar
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Turpitz » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:02 am)

Regardless of what one may think of Stormfront, it is a major put-off for a new researcher that has little interest in WN, race, etc. Which keeps the propaganda lie going that only WNs and Neo-Nazis would research this topic.


What about the researcher that does take a keen interest in race? I am seeing a great deal more people starting to think about race as they see, first-hand, the joys of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan unfolding in front of them. For the first time in a generation parents are starting to think about the future of their children and the legacy they leave them. I think Europe is going to be plunged into civil-war before long, all in the name of race. Some of these 'neo-Nazis' have even started asking why the rich, muslim Arab states don't take the immigrants, the audacity of them.

I shouldn't concern yourself too much with The Guardian. The way it's going, it looks like it's heading the same way as Evgeny Lebedev's, Independent rag.

NLH, I find the so-called 'academia' in the West far more abhorrent and unsavoury than almost anything else you care to mention. Academia in the West is dead, it has been for a great while. Its ranks are filled with politically persuaded, Marxists and mentally ill perverts. totally uninspiring ninety-nine percent of them. Intellectual stagnation and degradation abounds, it has done for years. Spineless little, conformist cowards who propagate the party line for personal gain, knowing all too well, most, if not all they espouse is a lie.

A perfect example would be the silence surrounding Sept 11th, 2001. Which is primary school physics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koCtrVLssW4&t=0s Very few spoke out because they are succulent and obese on lies. Those that did were removed from their cozy niche. A bit like Rudolf, what did he do? Spoke the truth and introduced some reality into the proceedings and what was his reward for such endeavours? You are only entitled to partake in the beneficence of academia if you read from the script and don't think too often.

avatar
Review
Member
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Review » 7 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:08 am)

Turpitz wrote:
...... I think Europe is going to be plunged into civil-war before long, all in the name of race. Some of these 'neo-Nazis' have even started asking why the rich, muslim Arab states don't take the immigrants, the audacity of them.
.....


Europe is not a country, but a continent. The continent, OTOH, is currently experiencing a civil war in Ukraine, between Washington-EU interests and Russia. Sorry to be nit-picking, but you use the word Europe as if Europe was a united state. I can hardly imagine an all-European war because of immigration. It's mainly Germany and some other liberal countries that are flooded with refugees.. and golddiggers...and former terrorists..

Otherwise, I sort of agree with NLH on Stormfront, as a source for revisionism. It only caters to a limited group of people ("nationalists" etc.).

avatar
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Turpitz » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:58 pm)

The term 'Europe' is an abbreviation on 'Continental Europe' and implies a continent. Where I come from that is the simple term used for the continent. I have rarely, if ever, heard anyone use any other term. Nit-picking, you certainly are.

Putin? The Commie? Cut from the same cloth as Merkel? I have deep reservations in regard to him, always have. I see Israel has just bombed Syria again this week, what was Putin's response? What has he said about 9/11 which is irrefutable, low-level child's physics? Didn't he make it illegal to question The Industry? The list goes on and on.

Europe is a united state in regard to the war being waged against it. These criminals are not interested in petty country to country differences. They are interested in destroying Europe via immigration because it is historically white and Christian. They need two factions to play off on one another. Organized Jewry always like to make sure their enemies are everyone's, and if possible, get them to do the fighting.

We will wait and see what materializes in regard to civil unrest, as it is early days yet. Just be aware that these immigrants are being shipped in on purpose and for a reason. It could be put to a halt tomorrow if it was wanted, but they are being brought in for a purpose and it isn't going to end nicely and resentment is growing by the day. Nearly all of Europe has been following the liberal/Marxist ideology since 1945, that's why it is rotting from the inside-out. What planet are you on?

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1989
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby borjastick » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:04 am)

Just listening to Mark Kermode and ((Simon Mayo)) delivering their usual friday afternoon film review on BBC Radio 5Live. It's a two hour in depth review of all things cinematic and focuses on new releases, box office and star interviews. Always worth a listen.

Among other things such as Trainspotting T2 they have just covered Denial. They were desperate to sound serious and authoritative but only seemed to talk about how well written and played it was with very good performances. What they didn't talk about was much on the actual subject matter or deniers and revisionism. Perhaps they don't want to venture into that area because it would expose their bias and that when one does investigate the holocaust it always reveals more questions than answers.

Is it just me or do others here think that this film is likely to cause more suspicion and investigation of the holocaust than belief in it??
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Kingfisher » 6 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:06 pm)

borjastick wrote:Is it just me or do others here think that this film is likely to cause more suspicion and investigation of the holocaust than belief in it??

Well, it brings discussion into the mainstream. The other side's strongest card is simply ignoring the existence of 'Deniers'. Just like Irving's imprisonment ten years ago this turns light onto them and makes people wonder "if this is the best-evidenced event in history how can these people question it?" and of course these days the answer is just a Google search away.
Interesting what you say about Kermode. I'd been wondering how he and his ilk would react. He's very much a cinéphile in the French sense, that is the technical stuff and the performances etc. I think having to address the topic he found awkward so he advoided the issues.

avatar
EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby EtienneSC » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:02 am)

Google is being pressured at present by advertisers who do not want their brands associated with "extremism" - which could cover all sorts of things:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39325916
Marks and Spencer has become the latest firm to pull its online advertising from Google's platforms over fears it is appearing next to extremist content.
It follows a UK government decision to remove its adverts from YouTube - which is owned by Google - after it emerged they had appeared alongside content from supporters of extremist groups.

And so on. This may compromise their objectivity.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Now Google gets the blame for holocaust denial.

Postby Kingfisher » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 pm)

EtienneSC wrote:Google is being pressured at present by advertisers who do not want their brands associated with "extremism" - which could cover all sorts of things:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39325916
Marks and Spencer has become the latest firm to pull its online advertising from Google's platforms over fears it is appearing next to extremist content.
It follows a UK government decision to remove its adverts from YouTube - which is owned by Google - after it emerged they had appeared alongside content from supporters of extremist groups.

And so on. This may compromise their objectivity.

This is the next step in the campaign: first Amazon, now YouTube and Google. Already revisionist books are not stocked in public libraries. Soon the revisionist case will will become invisible once again, as it was before the internet.
Of course advertisers are free to place their advertisements where they will, but it is clear that something coordinated is going on. Pressure is being exerted, with support from the highest levels.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests