Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Grubach's Letters to David Irving on the Hoefle telegram

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Grubach's Letters to David Irving on the Hoefle telegram

Postby Hannover » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:10 am

We've covered Irving's bizarre "rehabilitation" efforts here:

Irving's 'holocaust' lite / but what '2.4 million document'?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4548
and here:
'Irving attempts 'rehabilitation' via the Hoefle Telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4558

Now here's a straight forward letter to Irving from Revisionist researcher Paul Grubach about the Hoefle telegram, I wonder if Irving will reply.

- Hannover

Grubach's Open Letter to David Irving on his recent change of mind about the Holocaust

Dear David,

I am making a thorough study of the document that you claim changed your mind about the Holocaust. I have a college level German instructor who would be willing to make the appropriate translations of the relevant documents if need be, as long as his/her identity is kept anonymous.

When I asked you where is the document that changed your mind on the Holocaust, here is how you responded: "It is the Hoefle document

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/dec ... Hofle.html"

Concerning this document, you were quoted as saying: "If the document is genuine, it refutes the view of the revisionists that nothing happened." The Guardian made this statement about your change of mind: "[Irving] says that a document, which he is 80% sure is genuine, suggests that 2.4 million Jews were killed in Poland..."

Presumably, here is the English translation of said document on your web site. (Please correct me if I am wrong) It is at http://www.fpp.co.uk/History/General/Ko ... 11242.html

I examined the English translation of the document. It seems to refer to large scale deportations. As of yet, I see nothing at all that says the people being transported were being murdered. It seems to say that there were only a large number of people being transported to certain camps.

This is all very consistent with the Holocaust revisionist thesis as presented by historians Carlo Mattogno and Jurgen Graf in their Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? and in Mattogno's Belzec in Propaganda, Testimonies, Archeological Research, and History.

My questions to you are these. Let us assume that the document is 100% genuine and authentic. How does the document refute the Holocaust revisionist viewpoint that the mass murder Jews did not take place in Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor? How does it prove that the mass murder of Jews took place in those camps?

I believe that you owe all of your supporters an answer.

Paul Grubach
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Wahrheit » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:54 am

Hannover wrote:Now here's a straight forward letter to Irving from Revisionist researcher Paul Grubach about the Hoefle telegram, I wonder if Irving will reply.

He will likely dodge and/or evade the question Grubach poses, explaining that his full thoughts will appear in the forthcoming Himmler biography.

I have tried to hammer an answer out of him regarding evidence for certain comments of his during the Lipstadt trial, which are still very relevant today. Irving merely bucked that the trial was many years ago and he doesn't concern himself with such things. :roll:
Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hannover » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Here is Grubach's second letter to Irving, after Irving response amounted to a complete dodge of Grubach's initial questions.

- Hannover
Grubach's Second Open Letter to David Irving on the Document that changed his mind on Holocaust.

Dear David,

Thank you for responding to my first open letter to you on the Hofle document, the piece of evidence that now makes you believe that about 2.4 million Jews were killed by the Germans in Poland.

You wrote: "have you read my latest Radical's Diary where I give in brief the arguments for and against the Höfle document? at http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/index.html

I have been reading your Radical's Diary on a regular basis. But I do not think you have answered the key questions. They are: Let us assume that the document is 100% genuine and authentic. How does the document refute the Holocaust revisionist viewpoint that the mass murder Jews did not take place in Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor? How does it prove that the mass murder of Jews took place in those camps?

You have not answered those questions to my knowledge. If you have, and I am wrong, where have you answered them?

I do believe you owe all of your supporters throughout the years a detailed answer to these two questions. People everywhere are interested in my forthcoming analysis of this document that changed your mind on the Holocaust.

Best Wishes,
Paul Grubach
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Return to 'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News
Bear