Another Big Lie in Steven Spielberg's Oscar Winning Hoax

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Another Big Lie in Steven Spielberg's Oscar Winning Hoax

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 pm)

In Steven Spielberg's Academy Award winning documentary The Last Days, "Holocaust Survivor" Renee Firestone claims to have discovered records that prove her sister was "experimented" on. A German camp doctor (acquitted of war crimes) reads the medical records and tells her in coded language that this document signifies something normal, he says "all is good."

He's portrayed as a monster, denying his true barbaric crimes while sitting next to a grieving "Holocaust Survivor." The audience and reviewers wish he was found guilty and executed decades ago. After all, he's "the one that got away." A living Mengele...He is the villain of Steven Spielberg's very fictional documentary (Irene Zisblatt, who claims to have repeatedly defecated and swallowed diamonds, escaped from inside a gas chamber, and had her tattoo removed by Mengele, is another star).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ufhTIMBCv8[/youtube]

The document which Steven Spielberg's mythmakers claim is evidence of "experimentation" is featured only in extreme closeup.

After many months, I was able to obtain the list of names featured, as well as supporting documents which describe what it actually is.

KWeinfeld637.jpg

What does this list describe? A sinister experiment? Klara Weinfeld tortured as a human guinea pig?

No.

This list apparently describes the results of a stool sample.

It should also be noted that at the time, Dr. Munch was suffering from the early stages of ALZHEIMER'S disease.

Dr. Munch was demonized in this film, even after having been acquitted of war crimes.

He tells us in coded terms that this isn't anything sinister, and he's right.

Firestone - "What kind of experiments were these?"

Munch - "It's nothing. Everything is good."

Munch - "Well that was the normal period. Do you understand?"

Munch - "You were in Auschwitz as well? Well then, you should know."

Dr. Munch is labeled a denier, and I believe there were even calls for him to be tried in court by Renee Firestone herself.

Ignorant film critics and viewers are manipulated into believing that Renee Firestone's sister may have been locked in a dungeon, and endured horrific experiments, for instance to change the color of her eyes!

This is because before the above scene, Irene Zisblatt lies and claims she endured such an "experiment" right before the film cuts away to Dr. Munch. Always take note of Zisblatt's body language - that of someone telling a lie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oK_9MVyKLM[/youtube]

Jewish PHD Kenneth Walzer also claimed to have evidence Irene Zisblatt was experimented on, it turned out to be from a similar list of inmates who had stool samples taken from them.

irene list.JPG

Dr. Munch was completely set up by the Zionists behind The Last Days with two female "survivors" telling lies. First Zisblatt, who lies and claims she survived such satanic experiments, and then Renee Firestone, who falsely claims she discovered evidence that her sister was experimented on and died because of it. Both are lies.

In reality, German doctors such as Dr. Munch were trying to diagnose, quarantine and save Renee Firestone's sister's life, and in turn the lives of other inmates.

Look on the internet at reviews of The Last Days, and read how critics destroyed Dr. Munch, even for his appearance, not only his portrayal as the film's villain.

Look at what Spielberg's minions did with a closeup of a document, a phony interpretation of it, and Zisblatt's lies.

They turned an innocent doctor into a monster we should hate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the evidence presented on a larger site I'm working on.

Please visit this link -

http://sites.google.com/site/spielbergshoax

(please tell me if the videos are working for you)

I'm hoping to create a documentary of my own debunking Steven Spielberg's evil work of fiction, which stars Zisblatt, features two gas chamber escapees whose fairy tales get cut from the film, and of course this demonization of an innocent German doctor.

I'll be able to obtain the research materials I need to accomplish this much faster with help from donations.

Please donate here to help fund my research. I'm also hoping to sue Spielberg and NBC Universal in order to shine a light on what these liars did. This will only be possible with help from donations -

http://sites.google.com/site/spielbergshoax/#TOC-Please-Donate

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Frederich Paul Berg for translation and additional research, including consulting with a dermatologist.
Thanks to Dr. Joachim Neander for pointing out that this list is from a similar stool sample list as Irene Zisblatt

Supporting Documents -
KWeinfeld637.jpg

557232_1.jpg

557297_1.jpg
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 am, edited 16 times in total.

Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Another Big Lie in Steven Spielberg's Oscar Winning Hoax

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 am)

I had trouble with the videos. The first one was fine but none of the others would load.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm)

Great stuff. All the vids seem to work for me.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:06 pm)

I do not know how Mr. Berg came to his conclusion about "tuberculosis."
The document (full page list with names) that you are presenting belongs to the set of stool examinations made immediately before the transfer of these "transit Jews" to other concentration camps at the end of September 1944. I discussed the matter in detail in my Zisblatt critique on the Holocaustcontroversies blog.
It has neither to do anything with "medical experiments," nor with "life-saving activities" by SS doctors. Just a screening for contagious diseases transmitted by human faeces.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 pm)

Dr. Neander, why is there reference to diagnosis : tuburculosis verrocosa in the supporting documents? As well as numerous terms referring to skin, such as epidermis?

And why are you so nonchalant at allowing Spielberg's crew to get away with such lies?

Look at how this lie destroyed this innocent doctor, who had Alzheimer's. For a STOOL SAMPLE? Set up by Zisblatt's lie about having her eye color changed, by the way?

Another stool sample as proof of "experimentation?" Are you f'n kidding me?
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 pm)

I watched the video clip you posted. Both individuals to whom the list is shown - the young man (now head of the archives at the Auschwitz Museum) as well as Dr. Münch - did tell the truth: nothing exceptional, all is okay ("ohne Befund").
By the way, the Waffen-SS Hygiene Institute where Dr. Münch was employed was not "his clinic" (he was a simple employee), and nobody "died" there. It was a big laboratory where blood, sputum, and stool samples of prisoners and SS personnel were analyzed. It performed also routine analyses of foodstuff for the camp and the SS kitchen. See "Auschwitz 1940-1945", Oswiecim 2000, vol. I, pp. 276-279.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:41 pm)

Yes, Dr. Neander, I'm glad you admit the Nazi told the truth. Too bad he's dead now, and has been defamed for over a decade by Spielberg's fraud of a film. He deserves to be vindicated.

Dr. Neander, I'd please still like to know why the supporting documents write clearly about skin, and tuberculosis.

How can you not be upset about what these people did with this fraud of a documentary?

Don't you question the fact that I'm proving practically the entire Oscar winning documentary to be a hoax?

Do you not question the larger "Holocaust" story?

Between Zisblatt's stool covered diamonds and this poor acquitted, Alzheimer's addled doctor being framed with a stool sample?

Add to that Alice Lok Cahana and Zisblatt's lies about escaping from inside a gas chamber, left on the cutting room floor.

I can go on and on with this, The Last Days and The Fifth Diamond are just microcosms of how the bigger Holocaust tale is a myth.

All these little lies add up to one Big Lie.
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm)

@ Mr. Hunt:
I had the whole book from which the page shown in your post was copied in my hands. IIRC I already mentioned in my Zisblatt critique that the book is a by far not systematically ordered compilation of single, loose documents found after liberation at the premises of the Hygiene Institute - as there was nothing to hide, the SS did not destroy the documents of the Institute (I do not know the exact number, but I think there are more than 30 volumes). So you have the stool sample records interspersed with , e.g., a short report about a Wassermann test (on syphilis) or on malaria, maybe too on tuberculosis. As so often in history, one has to look at documents in their context.
About Dr. Münch I can only say what I know from his trial in Poland: he was the only SS man of over 40 acquitted as "innocent."

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 pm)

I also have the documents that prove Zisblatt had a stool sample performed on her and they seem to match up with the format of this document of Renee Firestone's sister.

irene list.JPG

But is it possible Klara Weinfeld had either a stool sample or a biopsy of a wart done on her?

Or was it just a stool sample? I'm hoping you can confirm that it is definitely a stool sample, after reading the supporting documents which seem to point to otherwise (at least the handwritten note)

Dr. Neander I find you to be intellectually honest to a certain point, and respect your expertise.

However, I am frustrated that while you back up my findings, even take my denial to another level, you still are a Holocaust asserter.

Thank you very much.

jheitwler

Postby jheitwler » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 pm)

Eric: Thank you for posting all this information about "The Last Days." I tried watching that movie a while back and just couldn't get through it. I may try renting it again and watching it with an eye toward the information you have been providing in this forum. Considering that movies like this, as well as Schindler's List and the Holocaust miniseries comprise the bulk of what most Americans know about the holocaust, having the knowledge to expose something like this is invaluable.
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm)

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words.

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 5 months ago (Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:Munch - "Well that was the normal period. Do you understand?"

Just saw this interview on YouTube. What do you think the doctor meant by saying this? "The normal period," in the context of the film, is obviously implying that after a few months, people were then killed. Is Munch simply playing along with the story? Or did he mean to say that on average, people only lasted a few months in Auschwitz because of disease?
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am)

joachim neander wrote:

About Dr. Münch I can only say what I know from his trial in Poland: he was the only SS man of over 40 acquitted as "innocent."

Dr. Münch testified as a "defense" witness at the 6th Nuremberg Military Tribunal, the 'IG Farben Trial', on May 11, 1948, where
he confirmed the gassings, and claims everyone knew about it in the camps, and Polish civilians suspected it—even in Krakow.

(from the NMT 'Green Series' Vol. VIII)
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 5 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am)

fountainhead wrote:
Eric Hunt wrote:Munch - "Well that was the normal period. Do you understand?"

Just saw this interview on YouTube. What do you think the doctor meant by saying this? "The normal period," in the context of the film, is obviously implying that after a few months, people were then killed. Is Munch simply playing along with the story? Or did he mean to say that on average, people only lasted a few months in Auschwitz because of disease?

The hoaxers claim Munch meant that it was the normal life expentancy for Auschwitz.

Whether that is what he meant, or not, or said it to affirm the hoax, who knows? We would have to see the uncut interview.

This interview seems to be the only time he had any sort of fight in him, not putting up with Firestone and Berenbaum's nonsense that this document proved Firestone's sister was "experimented" on.

Possibly due to his affliction with Alzheimer's disease, he didn't toe the Holohoax line.

The Jews still reamed him for the interview - he is the villain of the movie, as if he was a living Mengele who experimented on little Jewish girls and escaped justice. His fault for doing the interview, and not standing up for his people when he still had the mental capacity.

But I don't know as much about Munch as others, apparently Germar Rudolf interviewed him. ..

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 5 years 5 months ago (Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:
joachim neander wrote:

Dr. Münch testified as a "defense" witness at the 6th Nuremberg Military Tribunal, the 'IG Farben Trial', on May 11, 1948, where
he confirmed the gassings, and claims everyone knew about it in the camps, and Polish civilians suspected it—even in Krakow.

I wonder if Dr. Münch actually saw a "gassing operation" as he pretended of all was hearsay. Did he make the description in detail of such act?
In 1981, Dr. Münch made an interview to a Swedish TV of which it would be good to have the integrality. On the text given by Nizkor we can read that passage:
ST: I must ask something. Doubters claim that "special treatment" could mean anything. It didn't have to be extermination.

M: "Special treatment" in the terminology of the concentration camp means physical extermination. If it was a question of more than a few people, where nothing else than gassing them was worth while, they were gassed.

ST: "Special treatment" was gassing?

M: Yes, absolutely.

On that precise point it seems that Münch lied because, as a physician at Auschwitz, he must have surely known that the
term "Sonderbehandlung" was not used nor EXCLUSIVELY neither ABSOLUTELY with the meaning of EXTERMINATION in
that camp.

Several documents coming from Auschwitz were studied by Mattogno and show
clearly that the meaning could have been sevral meanings. In fact, we don't have ANY document showing
that "extermination" could be a possible translation where Münch worked.

Documentation of reference
Carlo Mattogno, "Special Treatment in Auschwitz. Origin and Meaning of a Term"
http://vho.org/dl/ENG/st.pdf

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”