Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Book claims to have found a Jewish lampshade

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Book claims to have found a Jewish lampshade

Postby Mkk » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am

See here:

http://www.amazon.com/Lampshade-Holocau ... 1416566279

The description does mention he is Jewish, so I'll take this with a pinch of salt.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Book claims to have found a Jewish lampshade

Postby SKcz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:28 pm

I saw this information several months ago, looks like a hoax to me, no proofs.

Here is some strange info from wikipedia

Jacobson embarked on a quest to discover the origin of the lampshade. Genetic testing showed that it was indeed made from human skin. However, because of the condition of the tanned skin, there was no way to determine the ethnic origin of the person whose skin was used, or if it was indeed a relic of the Holocaust(...)Both the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., and the Yad Vashem museum in Jerusalem, declined to take possession of the lampshade, saying that the concentration camp lampshades made of human skin were probably a "myth."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lampsh ... ew_Orleans

New York Times September 30, 2010

DNA tests determine the lampshade is no hoax: it is indeed made from tanned human skin. But that’s all the tests reveal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/01/books/01book.html

Picture of alleged human lampshade

So he claims DNA test revealed that lampshade is from human skin, but as you can see, there is no forensic report, no further information, no chance to test the lampshade, no source, all what I found is only Mr. Jacobson claim that some laboratory identified it as human. Also USHMM and Yad Vashem, both refused to accept it and the only logical explanation is that they know very well that this is hoax, but they decided to use diplomatic language that "lampshades made of human skin were propably a "myth", instead of making some independent report and then say "this lampshade is fake". They decided to use word "propably" to avoid the total end of another myth. They (Jacobson, media) even don´t know how old is that alleged lampshade, but they all speak about nazis, this is classic psychological strawman to associate it with the nazis even when they don´t know nothing about origins of that lampshade..

In the case that the lampshade is really from human skin, you can be sure that you would hear about it all the time.

My conclusion - no report, no source to verify Mr. Jacobson claim about DNA test, no proofs, no human lampshade.
SKcz

Postby Mkk » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 pm

I've always been confused as to why the Nazis supposedly made lampshades from Jewish skin, and soap from Jewish fat? I mean, maybe the former is nicely sadistic, but what self respecting Nazi would want himself or anyone he knows to, knowingly or unknowingly, wash themselves with Jewish fat!

Thanks for the info, SKcz. It probably is a hoax, considering even Yad Vashem wouldn't touch it. Remember that book by Father Desbois? He claimed to have found two million shooting victims. If he can do that, it's easy enough for a guy to write something like this. According to one reviewer on Amazon, the book is somewhat tainted by off topic divergences and leftist material. Considering the latter, and the fact Mr. Jacobson is a Jew, it cannot be ruled out this is a hoax for idelogical reasons. The article mentions the book sounds like Stoner Prose- maybe he was high? :mrgreen:
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Denierbud is interviewed in this book, and he has many quotes within it.

I guess Bud feels he was misquoted / misrepresented, but I feel he came across well.
Watch my documentary THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kingfisher » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 pm

From the first review of this book on Amazon's page:
Purchased by a friend of the author's from a chronic down-and-outer, its provenance is unknown. What can be stated, however, is that following mitochondrial DNA analysis (done by a reputable laboratory and paid for by the author), the material is in fact, human skin.

But to whom did this skin belong? Who was the "skinner" who took it? And who made it into a lampshade?

The balance of "The Lampshade" strives to answer these questions. The proposition favored by the author is that the skin "came from a Jew and from Buchenwald," the notorious camp of Nazi Germany in the early-to-mid 1940's. For Jacobson, it's like having secured the Holy Grail but knowing nothing about it. After much sleuthing, there is scant evidence to support this thesis.

Although "the Buchenwald theory" continues as Jacobson's dominant driver, the skin of "The Lampshade" might just as easily have belonged to a victim of 1950's-era serial killer Ed Gein, known to have skinned several of his victims.

Most probable, however, the skin for the lampshade could have come from anyone.

Jacobson's heart-felt thesis continues to fall further from grace as the quest continues. His efforts to convince a reputable museum such as the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC or Yad Vashem in Israel to "accept" his donation fall flat. While the belief that Jewish camp prisoners were made into lampshades continues to hold sway among some Holocaust survivors, there is progressivley less credence to this view. As to the possibility of this particular lampshade--or any other lampshade made of human skin--actually did come from Buchenwald, the "myth" or "survivor legend" holds more sway than facts can support.
"History is not judging but understanding an event." (Balsamo)
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." (Napoleon)
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Inquisitor » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:24 pm

This really does stand out to me as a sterling example of how BADLY some want, and even NEED to believe not only the "holocaust" story as a whole, but also to wallow in the most lurid and salacious of the details. Perhaps as a means to build up their own sense of moral superiority, or what have you, it really does seem that some just love these, the most twisted and disturbing of tales.(I mean seriously - lampshades made out of human flesh??? What manner of ghoul would desire or make such a thing? Come on, really?) But then these are like unto holy relics of the "holocaust" religion - no matter that they are frauds...to the true believer, they are "sacred." How perverse that is when you really think it through!
Inquisitor

Postby diaz52 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 am

I added a poor review to this book on the Amazon review page.

http://www.amazon.com/Lampshade-Holocau ... addOneStar

1.0 out of 5 stars Lampshade story is laughable nonsense, January 7, 2012
By Diaz52 - See all my reviews

This review is from: The Lampshade: A Holocaust Detective Story from Buchenwald to New Orleans (Hardcover)

The Lampshade story from Buchenwald was pure allied propaganda from start to finish. Its pure nonsense. People who believe these allied horror stories do so because they've never heard evidence to the contrary. In some European countries its literally against the law to question any aspect of the holo-hoax. Its amazing, in the 21st century people are still being put in prison for heresy. LOL..

To examine evidence you will not otheriwse be exposed to regarding the holo-hoax, then checkout the sites below. You will never hear, see or read this information from the controlled media. Examine the information and make up your own mind about it.

Holocaustdenialvideos.com

Codoh.com

Click on it as being a useful review if you're so inclined. Hopefully it will draw some people to these sites, and some will have their lives changed and their view/understanding of the world changed by doing so.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hannover » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm

And this is a classic example of lying or senility, or both:

'Feinberg, a classic liar, is considered a hero'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188&p=1247
excerpt:
Harry Feinberg, a tank driver in the 4th, described an incident just before the unit discovered Ohrdruf when he met a German woman who asked him for some chocolate. She offered to give him a souvenir in return -- a lamp with a shade made of human skin.

"I was not the same person after that," Feinberg said.

Indeed, from that point forward I'm sure this fool lied his way through life. 'Once you lie, you must continue to lie'.
and see:
'Human soap & Human skin lampshades debunked'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=481&p=2890

As a follow-up to diaz52:

THE REVISIONIST VIDEO ARCHIVE
http://www.codoh.com/video/video.html

One Third of the Holocaust
http://www.codoh.com/video/onethird.html

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/Buchenwald/
Episode 1: Human Skin Lampshade

And while we're at it, the pathetic 'shrunken heads' lie debunked:
http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/n ... nkenheads/

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 am

What do people make of this?

http://www.amazon.com/Beasts-Buchenwald-Human-Skin-Lampshades-War-Crimes/dp/1934980714/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326204376&sr=8-1

I thought the mainstream abandoned the lampshades long ago, but this was published in 2011. Can anyone give some evidence of what the current position is?
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby EtienneSC » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 am

The summary on Amazon says:
"Flintlock does a fine job of proving that Ilse [Koch] did not have lampshades of prisoners with tattoo's made for her amusement- but he clearly shows that she enjoyed her position as a commandants wife and that she enjoyed having prisoners beaten and abused."
EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 am

Kingfisher wrote:What do people make of this?

http://www.amazon.com/Beasts-Buchenwald-Human-Skin-Lampshades-War-Crimes/dp/1934980714/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326204376&sr=8-1

I thought the mainstream abandoned the lampshades long ago, but this was published in 2011. Can anyone give some evidence of what the current position is?

Well, the origin of such artifact is unknown for the moment. Moreover, the holocaustic institutions seem to be reluctant to swallow whatever one tries to sell them.
Over the course of the next few years Jacobson attempted to track down the origin of and examine the meaning of the lampshade, how it ended up in New Orleans, and to decide what to ultimately do with the gruesome object. Both the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., and the Yad Vashem museum in Jerusalem, declined to take possession of the lampshade, saying that the concentration camp lampshades made of human skin were probably a "myth."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lampsh ... ew_Orleans

If a guy took the pain to make a fraudulent "Hitler's diary" (Not to mention the Ann Frank's one), had someone tried to manufacture some piece of soap made from human fat or some lampshade made out human skin, I wouldn't be too much surprised. That is not such a complicate task. After all, there is no business like shoah business! Isn't it?

At Nuremberg, Russian proofs have been exhibited for sustaining absurd allegations which accused the nazis of having experimented "industrial fabrication of soap from human fats" or "Experiments on tanning of human skin".

" 'In 1939 all prisoners with tattooing on them were ordered to report to the dispensary."'

THE PRESIDENT: Is this what Pfaffenberger said?
MR. DODD: Yes, Sir.

" 'No one knew what the purpose was; but after the tattooed prisoners had been examined, the ones with the best and most artistic specimens were kept in the dispensary and then killed by injections administered by Karl Beigs, a criminal prisoner. The corpses were then turned over to the pathological department where the desired pieces of tattooed skin were detached from the bodies and treated. The finished products were turned over to SS Standartenfuehrer Koch's wife, who had them fashioned into lamp shades and other ornamental household articles, I myself saw such tattooed skins with various designs and legends on them, such as "Hansel and Gretel," which one prisoner had on his knee, and designs of ships from prisoners' chests. This work was done by a prisoner named Wernerbach."

I also refer to Document 3421-PS, which bears Exhibit Number USA-253.

"I, George C. Demas, Lieutenant, USNR, associated with the United States Chief of Counsel for the Prosecution of Axis Criminality, hereby certify that the attached exhibit, consisting of parchment, was delivered by the War Crimes Section, Judge Advocate General, United States Army, to me in my above capacity, in the usual course of business, as an exhibitfound in Buchenwald Camp and captured by military forces under the command of the Supreme Commander, Allied Expeditionary Forces."

And the last paragraph of Document 3423-PS (Exhibit USA-252) is a conclusion reached in a United States Army report, and I quote it:

"Based on the findings in Paragraph 2, all three specimens are tattooed human skin."

This document is also attached to this exhibit on the board. We do not wish to dwell on this pathological phase of the Nazi culture; but we do feel compelled to offer one additional exhibit, which we over as Exhibit Number USA-254. This exhibit, which is on the table, is a human head with the skull bone removed, shrunken, stuffed, and preserved. The Nazis had one of their many victims decapitated, after having had him hanged, apparently for fraternizing with a German woman, and fashioned this terrible ornament from his head.

The last paragraph of the official United States Army report from which I have just read deals with the manner in which this exhibit was acquired. It reads as follows:

"There I also saw the shrunken heads of two young Poles who had been hanged for having relations with German girls. The heads were the size of a fist, and the hair and the marks of the rope were still there."

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/12-13-45.asp

On the 13th of December we offered in evidence Document Number 3421-PS, and Exhibit Numbers USA-252 and 254. They were, respectively, the Court will recall, sections of human skin taken from human bodies and preserved; and a human head, the head of a human being, which had been preserved. On the 14th day of December, according to the Record, counsel for the Defendant Kaltenbrunner addressed the Tribunal and complained that the affidavit, which was offered, of one Pfaffenberger, failed to state that the camp commandant at Buchenwald, one Koch, along with his wife, was condemned to death for having committed precisely these atrocities, this business of tanning the skin and preserving the head. And in the course of the discussion before the Tribunal the Record reveals that counsel for the Defendant Bormann, in addressing the Tribunal, stated that it was highly probable that the Prosecution knew that the German authorities had objected to this camp commandant Koch and, in fact, knew that he had been tried and sentenced for doing precisely these things. And there was some intimation, we feel, that the Prosecution, having this knowledge, withheld it from the Tribunal. Now, I wish to say that we had no knowledge at all about this man Koch at the time that we offered the proof; didn't know anything about him except that he had been the commandant, according to the affidavit. But, subsequent to this objection we had an investigation made, and we have found that he was tried in 1944, indeed, by an SS court, but not for having tanned human skin nor having preserved a human head but for having embezzled some money, for what - as the judge who tried him tells us - was a charge of general corruption and for having murdered someone with whom he had some personal difficulties. Indeed, the judge, a Dr. Morgen, tells us that he saw the tattooed human skin and he saw a' human head in Commandant Koch's office and that he saw a lampshade there made out of human skin. But there were no charges at the time that he was tried for having done these things.

I would also point out to the Tribunal that, we say, the testimony of Dr. Blaha sheds further light on whether or not these exhibits, Numbers USA- 252 and 254, were isolated instances of that atrocious kind of conduct. We have not been able to locate the affiant. We have made an effort to do so, but we have not been able to locate him thus far.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/01-14-46.asp

M. DUBOST: I think, that the statement by this second witness will definitively enlighten the Tribunal on this point, whatever the efforts of the Defense might be to mislead us.
[Turning to the witness] Do you know anything about the fate of tattooed men?
BALACHOWSKY: Yes, indeed.
M. DUBOST: Will you please tell us what you know about them?
BALACHOWSKY: Tattooed human skins were stored in Block 2, which was called at Buchenwald the Pathological Block.
M. DUBOST: Were there many tattooed human skins in Block 2?
BALACHOWSKY: There were always tattooed human skins in Block 2.1 1 cannot say whether there were many, as they were continuously being received and passed on, but there were not only tattooed human skins, but also I tanned human skins-simply tanned, not tattooed.
M. DUBOST: Did they skin people?
BALACHOWSKY: They removed the skin and then tanned it.
M. DUBOST: Will you continue your testimony on that point?
BALACHOWSKY: I saw SS men come out of Block 2, the Pathological Block, carrying tanned skins under their arms. I know, from my comrades who worked in Pathological Block 2, that there were orders for skins; and these tanned skins were given as gifts to certain guards and to certain visitors, who used them to bind books.
M. DUBOST: We were told that Koch, who was the head at that time, was sentenced for this practice.
BALACHOWSKY: I was not a witness of the Koch affair, which happened before I came to the camp.
M. DUBOST: So that even after he left there were still tanned and tattooed skins?
BALACHOWSKY: Yes, there were constantly tanned and tattooed skins, and when the camp was liberated by the Americans,they found in the camp, in Block 2, tattooed and tanned skins on 11 April 1945.
M. DUBOST: Where were these skins tanned?
BALACHOWSKY: These skins were tanned in Block 2, and perhaps also in the crematorium buildings, which were not far from Block 2.
M. DUBOST: Then, according to your testimony, it was a customary practice which continued even after Koch's execution?
BALACHOWSKY: Yes, this practice continued, but I do not know to what extent.
M. DUBOST: Did you witness any inspections made at the camp by German officials, and if so, who were these officials?
BALACHOWSKY: I can tell you something about Dora, concerning such visits,
M. DUBOST: Excuse me, I have one more thing to ask you about the skins. Do you know anything about Koch's conviction?
BALACHOWSKY: I heard rumors and remarks about Koch's conviction from my old comrades, who were in the camp at that time. But I personally was not a witness of the affair.
M. DUBOST: Never mind. It is enough for me to know that after his conviction skins were still tanned and tattooed.
BALACHOWSKY: Exactly.
M. DUBOST: You expressly state it?
BALACHOWSKY: Absolutely. Even after his conviction, tanned and tattooed skins were still seen.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/01-29-46.asp

I submit half-finished and some finished soap. (Exhibit USSR-393) Here you shall see a small piece of finished soap, which from the exterior, after lying about a few months, reminds you of ordinary household soap. I give it over to the Tribunal. Beside this I now submit to the Tribunal the samples of semi-tanned human skin (Exhibit I]SSR-394). The samples which I now submit prove that the process of manufacturing soap was already completely worked out by the Institute of Danzig; as to the skin it still looks like a semi-finished product. The skin which resembles most the leather used in manufacture is the one you see on top at the left. So one can consider that the experiments on the industrial fabrication of soap from human fats were quite completed in the Danzig Institute. Experiments on tanning of human skin were still incomplete and only the victorious advance of the Red Army put an end to this new crime of the Nazis.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kingfisher » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks, Zulu, but my query wasn't really about either Jacobson's book or the position in 1945-6. It was, basically, how do they get away with publishing a book about Ilse Koch and tattooed skin in 2011. Surely the mainstream gave up on that, as Yad Vashem and USHHM both have? Have we any clear statements one way or the other from serious orthodox sources?
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Malle » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Kingfisher wrote:Have we any clear statements one way or the other from serious orthodox sources?

How about this?
REPRODUCED AT THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES
University of Cincinnati

Department of Basic Science in Tanning Research
Tanners' Council Laboratory (#14)
Cincinnati Ohio 45221

Phone (513) 281-8501

August 19, 1982

Mr. Chandru J. Shahani, Chief
Technology Assistance Staff
National Archives and Records
General Services Administration
Washington, DC 20408

Dear Mr. Shahani:

I attach our Report No. 9580 concerned with the small sample of book binding leather which you submitted with your letter of August 11. We regret that since the sample was sueded, we could only conclude that it originated from some large animal, but that a specific species identification was impossible.

Sincerely yours,

Robert M. Lollar
Technical Director|
Tanners' Council of America

RML: j e c

Enclosure

Link: http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/con ... Koch1.html
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.
Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kingfisher » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks, Malle. Interesting but inconclusive.

Of course, even if it were true it would say nothing about the Holocaust. Only that a woman with macabre tastes got a few of her husband's subordinates to cooperate. There would still be nothing to suggest that the bodies were murder victims.
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Kingfisher said:
... how do they get away with publishing a book about Ilse Koch and tattooed skin in 2011. Surely the mainstream gave up on that, as Yad Vashem and USHHM both have? Have we any clear statements one way or the other from serious orthodox sources?

Because they can.
Although Lipstadt has came out and stated that the 'Jewish soap' was BS. I do not know off-hand of any "serious orthodox sources" who have made statements against the lampshade fraud. And, there are no "serious" holocaust sources to begin with. The thoroughness and ease in which Revisionists have debunked their nonsense is indicative of that. The only thing serious about them is that they seriously lie for profit and influence. The shysters know that if they acknowledge much more of what Revisionists have shown the sheeple may actually start to think.

Kingfisher said:
Thanks, Malle. Interesting but inconclusive.

This looks quite conclusive to me. Excerpt from:
http://www.codoh.com/newrevoices/nwidmann/nwidsoap.html
Soap and Lampshades: The Lies Persist
by Richard A. Widmann
General Lucius Clay, the military governor of the US zone of occupied Germany, explained the lampshade story, "Well, it turned out actually that it was goat flesh [sic --clearly the general meant skin]. But at the trial [of Ilse Koch] it was still human flesh." (Interview with Lucius Clay, 1976, Official Proceeding of the George C. Marshall Research Foundation Quoted in M. Weber, "Buchenwald: Legend and Reality," The Journal of Historical Review, Winter 1986-87 7(4), pp. 406-407.)

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Next

Return to 'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News
Bear