Bitchute on "hate"

Latest update on the forum

Moderator: Moderator

Eduardo
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 am

Bitchute on "hate"

Postby Eduardo » 5 months 3 days ago (Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:29 am)

In the case you do not know, find below the link to the new guidelines approved by Bitchute on "hate":

https://support.bitchute.com/policy-lea ... -to-hatred

DissentingOpinions
Member
Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby DissentingOpinions » 5 months 1 day ago (Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:29 pm)

Bitchute isn’t going to ban anything, honestly. Any changes will simply apply to regions of the world where speech is illegal, so as long as you’re using a US VPN or live in the US, you’ll be fine.

Eduardo
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 am

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby Eduardo » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:29 am)

DissentingOpinions wrote:Bitchute isn’t going to ban anything, honestly. Any changes will simply apply to regions of the world where speech is illegal, so as long as you’re using a US VPN or live in the US, you’ll be fine.


For those who do not live in the USA, Bitchute videos have been clearly censored. It would be of interest to know how I can use a US VPN living, say, in Germany or Italy.

DissentingOpinions
Member
Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby DissentingOpinions » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:32 pm)

Eduardo wrote:
DissentingOpinions wrote:Bitchute isn’t going to ban anything, honestly. Any changes will simply apply to regions of the world where speech is illegal, so as long as you’re using a US VPN or live in the US, you’ll be fine.


For those who do not live in the USA, Bitchute videos have been clearly censored. It would be of interest to know how I can use a US VPN living, say, in Germany or Italy.


It's as simple as just finding a VPN with a good reputation for privacy and security protection, and one that access to USA servers. Say for instance you live in Germany, and you connect to a reputable VPN service like Nord VPN, using a server location in New York or Chicago. In this case, your public IP will be changed to match the VPN location you're using, and a site like Bitchute will mark you as being in the US - bye bye geo-restriction censorship. Never use a free VPN, though - most of them sell your data.

Eduardo
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 am

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby Eduardo » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:43 am)

DissentingOpinions wrote:
Eduardo wrote:
DissentingOpinions wrote:Bitchute isn’t going to ban anything, honestly. Any changes will simply apply to regions of the world where speech is illegal, so as long as you’re using a US VPN or live in the US, you’ll be fine.


For those who do not live in the USA, Bitchute videos have been clearly censored. It would be of interest to know how I can use a US VPN living, say, in Germany or Italy.


It's as simple as just finding a VPN with a good reputation for privacy and security protection, and one that access to USA servers. Say for instance you live in Germany, and you connect to a reputable VPN service like Nord VPN, using a server location in New York or Chicago. In this case, your public IP will be changed to match the VPN location you're using, and a site like Bitchute will mark you as being in the US - bye bye geo-restriction censorship. Never use a free VPN, though - most of them sell your data.


Thank you very much. For those who live in the european ideological gulag this is a very valuable information.

TheGrayWolf
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:38 am

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby TheGrayWolf » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 pm)

Bitchute changed their terms of service and are now beginning the phase of deleting anything that is deemed "hateful" regardless of location. Your best bet after getting a vpn is downloading everything you can.
The Gray Wolf

Eduardo
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 am

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby Eduardo » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:24 am)

TheGrayWolf wrote:Bitchute changed their terms of service and are now beginning the phase of deleting anything that is deemed "hateful" regardless of location. Your best bet after getting a vpn is downloading everything you can.


I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

DissentingOpinions
Member
Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby DissentingOpinions » 4 months 1 week ago (Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:52 am)

Eduardo wrote:
TheGrayWolf wrote:Bitchute changed their terms of service and are now beginning the phase of deleting anything that is deemed "hateful" regardless of location. Your best bet after getting a vpn is downloading everything you can.


I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!


Don't pay attention to that guy. If he had bothered to check Bitchute's new link, he would see that the guideline will only block people from viewing the videos that are deemed hateful, provided they live in any of the territories listed on the page. Meaning, the VPN method will still work, because a country like USA does not have hate speech laws.

User avatar
ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:47 pm

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby ASMarques » 1 month 1 week ago (Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:10 pm)

Eduardo wrote:
DissentingOpinions wrote:
Eduardo wrote:
For those who do not live in the USA, Bitchute videos have been clearly censored. It would be of interest to know how I can use a US VPN living, say, in Germany or Italy.


It's as simple as just finding a VPN with a good reputation for privacy and security protection, and one that access to USA servers. Say for instance you live in Germany, and you connect to a reputable VPN service like Nord VPN, using a server location in New York or Chicago. In this case, your public IP will be changed to match the VPN location you're using, and a site like Bitchute will mark you as being in the US - bye bye geo-restriction censorship. Never use a free VPN, though - most of them sell your data.


Thank you very much. For those who live in the european ideological gulag this is a very valuable information.


To escape the gulag, download the TOR browser (basically Firefox, easy to use):
https://www.torproject.org/

Launch the browser and navigate to the CODOH Bitchute video page. If you still don't see it, hit the small padlock icon in the URL bar, then the "New Circuit for this Site" button in the drop down box that shows the TOR Circuit. Repeat this until you get a good circuit (you'll usually get one with no more than a couple attempts).

Eduardo
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 am

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby Eduardo » 1 month 1 week ago (Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:17 pm)

Thank you very much! I will try as soon as possible and report here in the forum.

User avatar
ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:47 pm

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby ASMarques » 1 month 1 week ago (Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:56 pm)

Also, when searching the web to locate any revisionist subjects use DuckDuckGo instead of Google:
https://duckduckgo.com/

Try it, for instance, with a search for "CODOH" or "Faurisson", then do the same with Google and compare the results.

knowthetruth
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:17 pm

Re: Bitchute on "hate"

Postby knowthetruth » 1 month 1 week ago (Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:38 pm)

I also noticed that it is more difficult to find revisionist sites. Definitely, someone is working on the search engine to block certain websites, which is a shame!


Return to “News and Latest Updates”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest