Here is a very brief summary the official "Holocaust" narrative in regards to Treblinka II:
1. Treblinka was split into two main camps 2 km apart: Treblinka I (a labor camp) and Treblinka II (an "extermination camp" with homicidal gas chambers)
2. Treblinka II, the alleged extermination camp, began operation in July 1942
3. Between 700,000 and 900,000 people - almost exclusively Jews - were sent to Treblinka II, gassed, and buried in "huge mass graves"
4. In order to hide the evidence of the claimed mass murder, Himmler ordered the bodies to be excavated and incinerated in giant open-air pyres made of railroad tracks. (The camp did not have any crematoria) This conspiracy is known as "Sonderaktion 1005" and the open-air incinerations are argued to have begun as early as September 1942 or sometime in 1943, depending on the source.
5. After being burned, the resulting bones, charred flesh, teeth, wood ash, etc produced from the incineration of these alleged hundreds of thousands of corpses were thrown back into the same "huge mass graves"
6. The camp officially closed on October 1943
In regards to #4-5, the details can be found in Yitzhak Arad's book "BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA" chapter 23, The Erasure of the Crimes:
"The camp command was confronted with the problem of disposing of the large piles of ash and bits of bone that remained… Ultimately it was decided to dump the ash and bits of bone into the ditches that had previously held the bodies and to cover them with a thick layer of sand and dirt… [Eyewitness] Abraham Goldfarb relates: … 'we secretly placed in the walls of the graves whole skeletons and we wrote on scraps of paper what the Germans were doing at Treblinka. We put the scraps of paper into bottles, which we placed next to the skeletons. Our intention was that if one day someone looked for traces, they could indeed be found.'"
Revisionists do not accept the claim that the burnt remains of hundreds of thousands of people (millions of pounds) are actually buried at Treblinka. Instead, it is estimated that only a small minority (under 5%) of those who stepped foot in this camp were actually buried there, and they also claim that none of the deaths were a result of homicidal gas chambers.
On estimates of the number of deaths, I suggest the following thread:
Prisoners dying in transit to the AR camps (Sobibor, Belzec, Treblinka) / other deaths / expected death tolls
Virtually none of the train records for this camp have survived, so one can only speculate about whether they would have shown hundreds of thousands of Jews entering but not leaving, or over 95% of them being transited through. There are also no documents referring to Treblinka II as any sort of extermination camp where people were murdered by the thousands in gas chambers or any other method. But there are some documents claiming that over 700,000 people were transited to Treblinka.
However, according to the official "Holocaust" story of this camp, enormous pits full of the alleged millions of pounds of burnt / unburnt human remains would still exist at the site to this day.
In the past decade, an archaeologist named "Caroline Sturdy-Colls" went to Treblinka II in an attempt to prove the existence of these alleged huge mass graves. Here are some maps from her report, claiming to show the exact location of various "Huge mass graves" at Treblinka:
Her report can be found here (PDF): http://web.archive.org/web/201911020739 ... s12PhD.pdf
It is also discussed in the following thread:
Caroline Sturdy Colls publishes
Her report does not contain any photographs with human remains that she unearthed from a "mass grave" at Treblinka. This is despite the fact that all mass grave excavation guidelines explicitly state that to forensically prove the existence of a mass grave, it must be excavated and photographed.
Mass grave excavation guidelines / The "Mass grave excavations don't produce photographed bodies" lie
There have been other investigations of Treblinka besides Sturdy-Colls:
1. An investigation by the Soviets in 1944
2. An investigation by the Polish State Prosecutor's Office in 1945
Much can be read about these two investigations here:
Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?
Chapter 3: http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/t/4.html (2012 version)
PDF: https://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf (2020 version)
3. There are also claims of a "Treblinka Gold Rush" where Polish civilians went to the camp as grave robbers / scavengers.
4. In 1999 Richard Krege conducted a GPR survey of the camp and claimed that he found no mass graves. Since the report has not been published and was not actually a physical excavation, there is nothing else to say about it here. (You can search "Krege" for topics on this: search.php?keywords=krege)
5. Most recently, British Archaeologist William Mitchell has claimed to have found physical evidence of huge mass graves at Treblinka. See:
Another Treblinka "Archaeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"
According to the verdict of the Düsseldorf Jury Court at the trial of 1964-1965:
"one of the pits [at Treblinka] contained no less than approximately 80,000 corpses"
(Adalbert Rückerl, NS-Vernichtungslager im Spiegel deutscher Strafprozesse, Frankfurt 1977, pp. 204f)
1. Does the physical evidence of human remains found at Treblinka II support the claim of a mass grave with 80,000 corpses?
2. Does the physical evidence of human remains found at Treblinka II show that anywhere close to 700,000 people were killed and buried there?
3. Has one single mass grave containing the remains of just 1% of the alleged [minimum] 700,000 people ever been shown to exist? (7,000)
4. Has one single mass grave containing the remains of just 1/10th of 1% of the alleged [minimum] 700,000 people ever been shown to exist? (700)
5. Has one single mass grave containing the remains of just 1% of the alleged 80,000 claimed to exist in one single mass grave ever been shown to exist? (800)
6. Has it been shown that the total quantity of human remains found in all mass graves combined is greater than 5% [maximum estimated death rate due to transit] of the alleged [minimum] 700,000 people? (35,000)