BBC Denial denial film

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2880
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby borjastick » 1 year 2 months ago (Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:31 am)

No one credible in the world of revisionism denies there were crematoria and there were deaths in the camps. This bloke Baddiel interviewed was very carefully selected, probably after many weeks or months of discussion within the production team to ensure they didn't interview anyone with some knowledge and credibility. Baddiel looked like he didn't really have a grasp on the subject anyway and had he come up against Rudolf or similar he would have been shredded and made to look very dim, which he is.

If anyone ever brings up the subject of crematoria and the 'death camps' just ask them if they know that on Ellis Island there was a crematoria.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby Hektor » 1 year 2 months ago (Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 am)

Werd wrote:At 45:15 David Baddiel says:
“...I'm coming around to the conclusion that I'm going to have to meet at least one — a maximum of one hopefully — holocaust denier in order to understand this phenomenon. And the one I'm thinking about is this person who got in touch with me WHEN THE PROGRAMME WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED. This guy Dermot Mulqueen...”


What's funny is that David knows exactly who Germar Rudolf is and who Nick Kollerstrom is.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Nick is British. Germar is American and can be easily reached on skype. He has done skype interviews before and the codoh youtube channel hosted them BEFORE THE CHANNEL WAS DESTROYED! Observe David has a copy of Mattogno's "Auschwitz Lies" on the couch beside him. David knows these names. He knows their claims. What does he do? Pick on an Irishman who clearly hasn't done enough reading and wasn't equipped to ask the real tough questions. David Baddiel fears Germar Rudolf and Nick Kollerstrom.

Hence he has set up a straw man to suit him achieving desired outcomes.
Well and by implication he admits that the Holocaust thesis doesn't stand up to scrutiny, since he doesn't believe he could win a debate with people knowledgeable on the subject. Thanks for playing, David.

User avatar
Sannhet
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:12 pm
Location: USA

David Baddiel vs. Dermot Mulqueen

Postby Sannhet » 1 year 2 months ago (Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:45 am)

Lamprecht wrote:Sannhet quoted:
Dermot Mulqueen: The whole narrative about the Final Solution, and the Holocaust, ...when you examine it, like I have done, there were no homicidal ovens. [....]

This is an annoying thing, where exterminationists claim "Deniers" deny the crematoria.

I apologize for mis-hearing, mis-transcribing, or mis-editing, because checking back to the video, I see my transcript was wrong.

Dermot Mulqueen definitely did not say "there were no homicidal ovens," he said "there were no homicidal gas chambers."

Looking back to how I made this mistake, a big reason is that he moved from gas chambers to ovens very quickly. This is probably a sign that the filmmakers decided to cut quickly to consciously make this seem so. A quick cut from gas-chambers to ovens invariably produces the desired effect in the viewer's mind that gas-chamber denial = crematorium (oven) denial, which does seem like Flat Earth-belief territory. The conflation of gas chambers with ovens is never fully explained but in its vagueness lies its power. It was done, in fact, so subtly it slipped by me. The space between "gas chambers" and "ovens" in the edited film clip is exactly two seconds.

The precise part of relevance starts at 46:55, the beginning of Mulqueen's remarks. (The way Mulqueen is verbally 'rolling' and gesturing shows he had clearly not just started talking. He had probably been talking for a while. They made these his first words because this part must've seemed weakest, most incoherent.

Corrected/expanded version, as it appears tin the Baddiel film, in full:
David Baddiel: And no sooner had we sat down, than he begins to trot out the same untruths we've heard many times before.

Dermot Mulqueen: The whole narrative is about the Final Solution, and the Holocaust, and Auschwitz, and the way this Zyklon B, they were killed with Zyklon B. And, when you examine it, like I have done, there were no homicidal gas chambers. [Film cut] And then, there was fifteen ovens! You can only fit one, maybe two, maximum, okay, at a time, and it takes an hour to burn a body, okay, so it's just not possible.

Baddiel: (scratching own head continuously) Everything you're saying now, is based on this reading that you've done.

Mulqueen: Exactly.

Baddiel: Yeah? And, uhh, none of it is true, Dermot. That's the thing. None of it is real. Are you able to understand you've bought into a lie?

Mulqueen: (nervous-seeming laughter.) I'd say the same about you -- (nervously).

Baddiel: No, let me explain. I'm not here to hear you spout what all Holocaust deniers do, which is a series of weird facts and figures.

forasanerworld
Member
Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby forasanerworld » 1 year 2 months ago (Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:14 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:Sannhet quoted:
Dermot Mulqueen: The whole narrative about the Final Solution, and the Holocaust, ...when you examine it, like I have done, there were no homicidal ovens. [....]

This is an annoying thing, where exterminationists claim "Deniers" deny the crematoria.
Look on YouTube for Mark Weber's interview on Hannity, where it was said that "Deniers" deny the gas chambers and crematoria, shows the ovens on video saying "This is what Holocaust deniers pretend is fake"

That being said, what is a "Homicidal oven"? Sounds to me like it would be an oven where you put living people inside and then burn them to death. This didn't happen. But there were crematoria in some camps, and dead bodies were cremated in them. This was important to stop the spread of disease. Some liewitnesses say that people were burned alive, but this is clearly nonsense.

Apparently though, the thought of Jews being cremated is "Horrifying" - the first Argentine COVID death was a Jew, so the corpse was cremated, and this was "horrifying" :roll:

Image
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/he ... mated.html or https://archive.fo/55gWm

This goes along with my thread:

The power of the "Denier" label and people's confusion about the "Holocaust" / debate strategies?
viewtopic.php?t=12923


"Horrifying", for some, many, I think it genuinely is, even today many Jews do not accept it (nor do they permit tattoos/skin defacing) and could well imagine that for certain small groups of the equivalent of Hillbillies that anything "non orthodox" would have terrified them and they got the lot in one fell swoop, hair cutting a tattoo and and un godly despatch. On top of that of course is the tendency, or need actually, to self promote by either exaggeration or understatement while deprecating by the inverse traits, it's a well honed craft.

attenuate
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:58 am

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby attenuate » 7 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:38 am)

Thankfully I didn't watch this, but I read a review and apparently Baddiel (terrible comedian by the way) was frightened he would be murdered by holocaust deniers for making this appalling documentary. There does seem to be a move to portray holocaust revisionists interested in historical truth as extremists. This is a tactic the British establishment employs of fabricating extremism where there is none.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2880
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby borjastick » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 11, 2021 2:05 am)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/dav ... ts-section

Over one thousand complaints about the investigation in this tv programme. People didn't feel he should have presented it. Presumably because of bias...

David Baddiel holocaust denial documentary hit with 'unsuitable host' complaints

Jewish comedian David Baddiel has shared his own disbelief that his BBC documentary, Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel, received complaints he was an 'unsuitable' host for the subject matter
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby Hektor » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 11, 2021 4:40 am)

attenuate wrote:Thankfully I didn't watch this, but I read a review and apparently Baddiel (terrible comedian by the way) was frightened he would be murdered by holocaust deniers for making this appalling documentary. There does seem to be a move to portray holocaust revisionists interested in historical truth as extremists. This is a tactic the British establishment employs of fabricating extremism where there is none.

They are projecting it seems.

The violence is from the Holocaust pushers against Revisionists and not the other way round.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10363
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 11, 2021 10:28 am)

Hektor wrote:
attenuate wrote:Thankfully I didn't watch this, but I read a review and apparently Baddiel (terrible comedian by the way) was frightened he would be murdered by holocaust deniers for making this appalling documentary. There does seem to be a move to portray holocaust revisionists interested in historical truth as extremists. This is a tactic the British establishment employs of fabricating extremism where there is none.

They are projecting it seems.

The violence is from the Holocaust pushers against Revisionists and not the other way round.

Indeed, The Usual Enemies of Free Speech are trying to brand "denial" in such a way that allows charges to be brought against Revisionists.

related:
Arresting Revisionists Through the Back Door of "White Supremacism"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13997

National pride and nationalism leads to Holocaust
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13994

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby Hektor » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 11, 2021 6:07 pm)

Hannover wrote:
Hektor wrote:
attenuate wrote:Thankfully I didn't watch this, but I read a review and apparently Baddiel (terrible comedian by the way) was frightened he would be murdered by holocaust deniers for making this appalling documentary. There does seem to be a move to portray holocaust revisionists interested in historical truth as extremists. This is a tactic the British establishment employs of fabricating extremism where there is none.

They are projecting it seems.

The violence is from the Holocaust pushers against Revisionists and not the other way round.

Indeed, The Usual Enemies of Free Speech are trying to brand "denial" in such a way that allows charges to be brought against Revisionists.

related:
Arresting Revisionists Through the Back Door of "White Supremacism"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13997

National pride and nationalism leads to Holocaust
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13994

- Hannover


And they can count on an idiotic public that will buy into this, despite evidence to the contrary. I don't think their opinion of the general public is too high. Hence their efforts to make real arguments or hide their intentions have been lowered. (Them being those folks that are acting on the issue like they are in a cult)

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10363
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: BBC Denial denial film

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 11, 2021 6:57 pm)

Good points, Hektor.

What this really reflects is their utter desperation.
Their narrative completely falls apart when subjected to the most basic scientific, rational scrutiny, ergo they attack the messengers.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

It is truly weird that some people want 6,000,000 Jews to be dead when in fact Revisionists bring good news. 6,000,000 Jews were not murdered and Jews should be elated to hear about it.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests