One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: One Simple Reply to "Where did they go, then?"

Postby borjastick » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:53 am)

...our core Jewish population estimate [in the USA] remains stable at 5,700,000 for 2018 ... The Law of Return population probably approaches twelve million..."
- Berman Jewish Databank (2018) "World Jewish Population"

And there you have it in one single sentence why 6m jews were never killed in the holocaust. How could they have been if there are 12m, and I suspect way more, in the US alone. The recovery rate, or re-population of a sub set of human race doesn't work that quickly. So if the facts are true that after the war there were fewer than 6-8 million jews on the planet how could there be 30-50m now? And even if there are only 25-30m now it would be an impossibility of the gene pool and sperm distribution department...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 pm)

borjastick wrote:By discussing where the six million went you automatically accept the six million figure. Don't accept the premise of the question, it is a falsehood to get into that. There were no six million, full stop.

You are right, any valid conclusion can be established following false premises, that is a mathematical principle..

To the question where did they go?, I liked the Faurisson's answer during his debate with Mikkel Andersson at a Danish radio in 2002.
Faurisson said: Many died, many survived.
The ram file of this debate commented here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5394 can be retrieved at
https://web.archive.org/web/20051028122 ... debat1.ram

Now, when someone said first in the 90's that 4 millions didn't died at Auschwitz but 1,2 did.
Has someone asked him: " If 4 millions didn't die there, where did 2,8 millions go?"

The same thing can be repeated for Majdanek where 1,5 millions didn't die there as alleged at the Nuremberg's trial, but only about 78,000 according whith the last work of Tomasz Kranz. So, where did 1,422 million go?
The official estimate of 78,000 victims, of those 59,000 Jews, was determined in 2005 by Tomasz Kranz, director of the Research Department of the State Museum at Majdanek
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majdanek_ ... Death_toll

Has anyone noticed in the mainstream medias that Majdanek which, before Auschwitz, was the first soviet propagandist claim concerning the alleged "genocide" perpetrated by the nazis, is not anymore a "Death camp"?. The new official label is "Concentration camp" even in Wikipedia but no newspaper made a title of this important fact concerning the "most documented event in History".

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 1 month 5 days ago (Wed May 12, 2021 9:59 am)

Q: Where did the 6 million go?
A: The same place the 11 million went

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 month 3 days ago (Fri May 14, 2021 11:10 am)

Mulegino1 wrote:
Creox wrote:I agree...they're asking to prove a negative in a way. I've never thought of it this way and it makes total sense. If they want to know where the six million are then they are indirectly saying they aren't in the alleged camps! They could simply point to the evidence if it existed.

TBH this is really amazing isn't it?

All that has to occur for the exterminationists to be correct is show the bodies and ashes, teeth etc but they can't. BUT, they expect you to find them as if it was a magic trick...bizarre!

Exactly! The arguments of the believers tend to involve all kinds of logical fallacies: Question begging -"It happened because it happened")-ad hominems -"Deniers are conspiracy theorists, nuts and neo-Nazis"- appeals to authority -"Virtually no serious historian or scholar denies the Holocaust"- very vague, nebulous claims -"Most documented event in human history, mountains of documents" without even giving a precise definition of the "Holocaust" or pointing out where this invisible mountain range of documents can be found- and finally, personalizing and appeals to emotion, "My grandfather was there; he liberated the concentration camps" or "Everybody in my grandmother's family- except my grandmother, of course, was wiped out".

It's an argument from ignorance as well. If you can't give me the exact addresses of six million Jews that were gassed in 1946, they all must have been gassed before 1945. Meanwhile they can't give you name WITH PROOF of a single Jew that was gassed in Auschwitz nor any other of the alleged extermination camps. It is a (secular) religion that doesn't admit that it is one. That alone should demonstrate to you how honest they are. Admittedly most people believe in it, because they were tricked into believing so. Hardly anyone takes the time and intellectual effort to investigate this for himself. So the narrative survives, even if it gets adapted in minor details from time to time.

The more absurd the arguments get, the easier it "should" get to debunk this: "If there was no Holocaust, why are there so many Holocaust survivors".

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 2 days ago (Sat May 15, 2021 2:17 am)

Here's another one I've used recently and which has been mentioned in this place many times over the years. It is a good one to throw in to those who think they are superior believers and as a revisionist or 'denier' I am just a knuckle dragging neanderthal Nazi. Like a grenade you just pull the pin and drop this one in...

Majdanek death toll 1945 1.8m.
Majdanek death toll 2021 57,000

How's that holocaust of 6m jews looking now then???

Don't say anything else, just mention the above and stand back.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 month 2 days ago (Sat May 15, 2021 2:57 am)

borjastick wrote:Here's another one I've used recently and which has been mentioned in this place many times over the years. It is a good one to throw in to those who think they are superior believers and as a revisionist or 'denier' I am just a knuckle dragging neanderthal Nazi. Like a grenade you just pull the pin and drop this one in...

"You just don't understand science!"

While that will raise a flag with some that the crafters of the narrative weren't exactly honest, a rescue device is that "the figures don't matter", but that "even if only one Jew was killed, this would create the same guilt". It's the parareligious content that counts, not the facts, not the figures, not what really happened. Another reply is that "It doesn't matter for today what happened in the past". It matters for those that want to determine the present in the future though, and that is what it seems to be all about.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 1 month 2 days ago (Sat May 15, 2021 4:11 am)

borjastick wrote:Here's another one I've used recently and which has been mentioned in this place many times over the years. It is a good one to throw in to those who think they are superior believers and as a revisionist or 'denier' I am just a knuckle dragging neanderthal Nazi. Like a grenade you just pull the pin and drop this one in...

Revisionists should not fail to point out that Poland's chief prosecutor who was as the center of cooking up these tall tales regarding Majdanek was a Jew flying under the radar of 'Dr George Sawicki'. Revisionists have neglected to undercover the history of this character, none of which seems to be available on the internet.
What was his history prior to the war and during the war, leading up to this appointment by the Soviets? How many people were wrongfully executed as a result of his corrupt activity as a 'prosecutor'?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 2 days ago (Sat May 15, 2021 5:19 am)

So start questioning the holocaust by telling a believer and jew/israel lover that 6m jews were never killed/murdered. They usually get very protective and angry about your claim because to them it VERY MUCH matters that 6m were murdered.

It's a bit like arguing with the idiots of the climate change brigade when they say it's getting hot due to climate change. Then it gets very cold and wet and windy and they then claim that too is due to climate change.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”