LITERAL Holocaustianity !

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

LITERAL Holocaustianity !

Postby Eric Hunt » 4 years 2 months ago (Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:28 pm)

We Cognitive Dissidents have been speaking out for years about “Holocaustianity” – the Holocaust religion.

However, it needs to be pointed out that the Jews have from its inception used “The Holocaust” fable to reverse the “Blood libel” of them killing “Christ” onto the Gentiles and in fact weld “The Holocaust” religion to Christianity as a kind of Newer Testament – and why not, they’re both death cults! – (Ask the people who drink the “Blood of Christ” every Sunday)

I was just trying to watch a bass guitar instruction video when this advertisement came up! Timed right around Easter -

Jesus Christ! What a Holy Hoax!

http://gaschamberhoax.com/literal-holocaustianity/

PS

Look for a new documentary from me before Sunday...
Attachments
jesuschrist.PNG
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: LITERAL Holocaustianity !

Postby hermod » 4 years 2 months ago (Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 pm)

I've seen the same ad a few days ago, while watching a video on youtube. So I visited the youtube account of that guy and I've found several videos mixing Jesus with the Holohoax. The guy making those videos describes himself as a "Holocaust survivor" who now believes in Jesus. He also has a website (http://thatjewdiedforyou.com/) and he offers a free booklet that addresses the question “Where was God when the six million died?” (http://thatjewdiedforyou.com/offer/).

the 'That Jew Died For You' project, the true account of a Jewish, Holocaust survivor that has become a believer in Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spGGRIjknWk
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 4 years 2 months ago (Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:18 pm)

“Where was God when the six million died?”

He was watching "Game of Thrones", of course!

All laughs aside, "God" doesn't exist is the answer I came to after pondering that question.
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 4 years 2 months ago (Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:“Where was God when the six million died?”

All laughs aside, "God" doesn't exist is the answer I came to after pondering that question.

Ah yes, well, on that question and speaking of the GoT, I prefer Arya Stark's "dancing instructor" Syrio Florel's opinion on the subject:

"There is only one god, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: not today."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqihaEPq_lY

But on a more serious note, Eric I love your films, love your spirit and admire how much work and skill you put into both of your works. And I'm looking forward to your next documentary, due out before Sunday! Very cool. But Christianity is not about death, but its about the good news of the resurrection and about eternal life. You can't get much more 'not about death' and 'not a death cult' than that.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 4 years 2 months ago (Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:56 pm)

I appreciate your kind words, "but"...

Drinking "blood" or simulated blood as part of rituals is my definition of a death cult. Your official symbol is the instrument of torture the character was impaled on to death in a horrific slow painful excruciating death.

Christianity is mostly sun worship, which is the bringer of all life. Easter is a celebration of the spring equinox. Christmas - winter solstice.

I don't need Jewish supremacist myths to appreciate the sun changing the seasons.

Unfortunately you are still brainwashed with Jewish supremacist myths.

There is no good news or positive associated with this Jesus character, just backwards UNSCIENTIFIC thinking.

In this "Idiocracy" world the Jews if unopposed can simply ADD God Jr. into the Holocaust story.

I don't think Jesus suspended the laws of reality, I don't think Noah or Moses did either, and the 6 million didn't suspend them either. Jewish mythmakers did!

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:00 am)

I would say 'What six million?'
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:26 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:I appreciate your kind words, "but"...

Drinking "blood" or simulated blood as part of rituals is my definition of a death cult. Your official symbol is the instrument of torture the character was impaled on to death in a horrific slow painful excruciating death.

Christianity is mostly sun worship, which is the bringer of all life. Easter is a celebration of the spring equinox. Christmas - winter solstice.

I don't need Jewish supremacist myths to appreciate the sun changing the seasons.

Unfortunately you are still brainwashed with Jewish supremacist myths.

There is no good news or positive associated with this Jesus character, just backwards UNSCIENTIFIC thinking.

In this "Idiocracy" world the Jews if unopposed can simply ADD God Jr. into the Holocaust story.

I don't think Jesus suspended the laws of reality, I don't think Noah or Moses did either, and the 6 million didn't suspend them either. Jewish mythmakers did!

Hello Eric, you're of course free to define 'death cults' however you please, and we'll just have to disagree on that definition, as well as whether there is any 'good news or positive associated with this Jesus character'. And we'll agree to disagree if I'm 'still brainwashed with Jewish supremacist myths'. Wait 'till I tell all the friends I've lost because I've voiced my disbelief in the holohoax. They'll be glad to hear I'm still clinging to myths created by Jews.

As to another point you made, certainly the Christian faith in the past incorporated pagan ritualism and practices as related to the seasons, to better transition pagan peoples into the faith. But the idea that Christianity is 'mostly sun worship' is nonsense. And from what I remember of biology class in school, all life does not depend on the sun nor is all life sustained by the sun. At the ocean's bottom there is a process called - and yes I had to look up this $50 word- chemosynthesis, by which microorganisms gain sustenance without the sun or sunlight at all. Don't know that it matters, but there it is. Glad to see my high school biology class was good for something.

And lastly the Jews do not need Christianity to create Holocaustianity. If anything they've taken a page out of the Christian playbook and incorporated Christian beliefs into this new faith, to better ease the goyim in the West into it. But its not necessary to its existence.. Indeed there is no shortage of non-Christians such as atheists, agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists and even other Jews also believe in the Holocaust religion. They don't need Christianity to 'add God Jr. into the Holocaust story'.

You're in agreement with very people you're fighting when you denigrate the Christian faith, Eric. There's nothing the Jew dominated establishment hates more than Jesus and his Church. Nothing. The Jew dominated establishment is so wicked, so profoundly obscene, so despicable, and their hatred for Christianity is so unrelenting that actually I find their efforts bolster my faith on a daily basis.

Anyways, good chatting with you about this, Eric. I look forward to your new documentary.

Peace,

Diaz
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:15 am)

Wait 'till I tell all the friends I've lost because I've voiced my disbelief in the holohoax. They'll be glad to hear I'm still clinging to myths created by Jews.

Peer pressure is a huge way they use to turn heretics into social outcasts.

How should I answer? Today atheists have gained more acceptability than in the past - after all, almost every scientist is one.

I've gone through a worse version of the peer pressure you describe. My answer now is to try to build a support structure of like minded people, even people you meet via the internet, and stay strong in the face of the "friends" who would cast you out for denying lies taught your entire life.

But the idea that Christianity is 'mostly sun worship' is nonsense. And from what I remember of biology class in school, all life does not depend on the sun

Your "Easter" is exactly that.

The general symbolic story of the death of the son (sun) on a cross (the constellation of the Southern Cross) and his rebirth, overcoming the powers of darkness, was a well worn story in the ancient world. There were plenty of parallel, rival resurrected saviours too.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -symbolism

Did your high school science class teach you that walking on water and the various impossible stuff magical Jews did to suspend the law of nature (Noah's Ark and Moses parting seas) were scientifically possible? Because mine didn't, gravity...physics... and this helped create the cognitive dissonance which caused me to question these "miracles."

You're in agreement with very people you're fighting when you denigrate the Christian faith, Eric. There's nothing the Jew dominated establishment hates more than Jesus and his Church. Nothing.

Sure there is - the "people I'm fighting" hate Holocaust deniers who don't worship them as "God's chosen people" but see through them as Jewish Supremacist mythmakers MUCH more.

Christians are putty in their hands, often used as cannon fodder for them.

Your delusions, forced upon you most likely since birth, are not much different from this at all - just replace the Nazis with the Romans!

It's quite easy to show that you are believing what you were told from an early age, and this is solidified via peer pressure. If you were born in an Islamic country you would NOT be a Christian, but a Muslim for the same reason you're a Christian.

Spect3r

Postby Spect3r » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:46 am)

Oh my, just when you think you have saw about every possible stupid thing related to the holocaust, someone comes and manages to raise the bar :roll: :roll:

Eric Hunt wrote:Christianity is mostly sun worship, which is the bringer of all life. Easter is a celebration of the spring equinox. Christmas - winter solstice.

Before anything else... Thank you very much for all the hard work and dedication you put in your site, documentaries, etc.
Keep up with the awesome work :)

Now, on topic...
I am sorry to say, but you are partially wrong.
Christianity on its base and conception is NOT sun worship. All the sun worship details were added later on, at the Nicea Council and with the formation of Holy Roman Empire/Vatican.

There is no mention in the bible that Jesus was born on 24th December, there is no mention to 3 kings, Easter eggs or rabbits.
Also, Jesus didnt died on the cross, so he never resurrected either.

All these things are later additions/spin offs to the original story.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:“Where was God when the six million died?”

That's actually the "conclusion", the Holocaustians come to:

Yet virtually all main stream churches support them.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:10 am)

Spectr3r is right. Christmas and Easter were a way for the Church to turn old Pagan celebrations refusing to die into Christian things. Easter comes from the Pagan Germanic Goddess of Spring Eostre/Ostara, who was connected with eggs and rabbits as symbols of fertility.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:52 am)

Jesus myth defenders should have no problem with the title "That Jew Died for You" - that's what Christians believe - that Jew, Jesus died for our sins.

"The Passion of the Christ" could have been named "That Jew Died for You"

Spect3r

Postby Spect3r » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:Jesus myth defenders should have no problem with the title "That Jew Died for You" - that's what Christians believe - that Jew, Jesus died for our sins.

"The Passion of the Christ" could have been named "That Jew Died for You"

I am not a Christian, i was just stating the truth.
And if one ignore the larger implications of it, yes the Passion of Christ is characterizing a person of Jew origin that supposedly died for others sins (whatever that means, as i could never understand how can someone die to save the other ones sins, but ok).

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:
Wait 'till I tell all the friends I've lost because I've voiced my disbelief in the holohoax. They'll be glad to hear I'm still clinging to myths created by Jews.

Peer pressure is a huge way they use to turn heretics into social outcasts.

How should I answer? Today atheists have gained more acceptability than in the past - after all, almost every scientist is one.

I've gone through a worse version of the peer pressure you describe. My answer now is to try to build a support structure of like minded people, even people you meet via the internet, and stay strong in the face of the "friends" who would cast you out for denying lies taught your entire life.

But the idea that Christianity is 'mostly sun worship' is nonsense. And from what I remember of biology class in school, all life does not depend on the sun

Your "Easter" is exactly that.

The general symbolic story of the death of the son (sun) on a cross (the constellation of the Southern Cross) and his rebirth, overcoming the powers of darkness, was a well worn story in the ancient world. There were plenty of parallel, rival resurrected saviours too.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -symbolism

Did your high school science class teach you that walking on water and the various impossible stuff magical Jews did to suspend the law of nature (Noah's Ark and Moses parting seas) were scientifically possible? Because mine didn't, gravity...physics... and this helped create the cognitive dissonance which caused me to question these "miracles."

You're in agreement with very people you're fighting when you denigrate the Christian faith, Eric. There's nothing the Jew dominated establishment hates more than Jesus and his Church. Nothing.

Sure there is - the "people I'm fighting" hate Holocaust deniers who don't worship them as "God's chosen people" but see through them as Jewish Supremacist mythmakers MUCH more.

Christians are putty in their hands, often used as cannon fodder for them.

Your delusions, forced upon you most likely since birth, are not much different from this at all - just replace the Nazis with the Romans!

It's quite easy to show that you are believing what you were told from an early age, and this is solidified via peer pressure. If you were born in an Islamic country you would NOT be a Christian, but a Muslim for the same reason you're a Christian.

You're fixated on the Christian adaption of pagan beliefs and practices as somehow an argument against the faith. Adapting these beliefs and customs facilitated the growth of the faith among pagan peoples. Why wouldn't you adopted existing spring equinox customs and festivals that are successful with the local peoples into the Christian Easter celebration? Sounds like a winning strategy.

And why does every aspect of Christian beliefs need to be original? If you were the god of your gold fish bowl, and wanted to send a gold fish into that bowl to teach them and preach to them knowing their intelligence is limited, you'd speak to them using their own idioms, and their own existing customs and parables to facilitate their understanding of what you're saying. There's nothing new under the sun. Just because there were stories of resurrected messiahs prior to Jesus doesn't mean Jesus' resurrection was any less real. Everything doesn't have to be original. And the Christian incorporation of pagan beliefs and practices doesn't mean the Christian faith is any less real.

As to your comment: "If you were born in an Islamic country you would NOT be a Christian, but a Muslim for the same reason you're a Christian." Oh okay so if the entire circumstance of my life was different, then I'd be a different person. Well that's profound. Duh. The same could be said of anyone, including yourself. And furthermore, there aren't Christians in Muslim countries? There aren't converts from Islam to Christianity? Certainly there are. There's no definitive way to know what the outcome would be of changing every variable of one's life. That's a non-starter.

I would however agree that all too often Christian people are putty in the Jews' hands, and are sadly used as cannon fodder for them. The Jews have no shortage of enemy nations to fight, and they love having gentiles fight their dirty little wars. The Christian emphasis on focusing on introspection toward our own sinful nature and the belief that we're all sinners does lead as Denierbud puts it to a 'gullibility to believe in evil,' particularly to a gullibility to believe exclusively in the evil nature of one's own in-group. This is exploited by the Jews with their enormous media power and their deceitful ways, they trumpet Christian supposed wrong-doing very skillfully in movie after movie and on TV shows, radio, magazines and every other media in their control, while ignoring utterly their own wrongdoing. (But then what at that very moment of their total media monopoly power, what comes along? A technology whose implications no one realized- the internet! With its decentralized power and the difficulty in gatekeeping information, its tailor made to get information out that the establishment doesn't want to be gotten out. Personally I believe and I may be alone in this thinking, but I believe this very media we're using now was heaven sent.) However non-Christians also are manipulated: again there are plenty of peoples of other faiths and no faith at all that fall prey to their manipulations.

As for atheists being more accepted nowadays, well yes I'd say they are. And that's probably a good thing. It's said God doesn't want only believers around, because he doesn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of yes men. LOL. But as to if 'almost every scientist is one.' Really now. You know that? You don't think that as we move further into a post Christian West that people in positions don't keep their faith 'on the down low' as they say? Just as in the early Church, Christian people in the post Christian West may find it more prudent to keep their faith private. So I'd be leery of such pronouncements.

And lastly, Holocaust deniers are a threat to their new religion Holocaustianity and so are hated and attacked, as you well know. And yes the Jew dominated establishment probably does hate deniers more than Christians, that's true. But only because deniers are a threat, perhaps the only threat to them. However I believe their one true aim has long since been the destruction of the Christian faith and the subjugation of the white European peoples, and in both regards they've just about succeeded.

Anyways Eric, its been fun once again pal.

Peace,

Diaz

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:We Cognitive Dissidents have been speaking out for years about “Holocaustianity” – the Holocaust religion.

On that video a must read article by Gilad Atzmon
Jesus In Auschwitz For Easter (must watch)

Now that Jews have started to tire of their own Holocaust industry, some Jews have decided to send Jesus to the gas chambers just ahead of Easter.

.../

The video bonds the naïve Christian believer to Jewish suffering by providing a bridge between the Passion of Christ and Jewish suffering. The intent is to plant the holocaust Zionist orthodoxy into the heart of the Christian naïve soul. And it also serves to defuse, once and for all, the supposed common Christian belief that it was Jews who killed Christ. At least on YouTube this week it is actually the Nazis who gassed Christ. At last the Jews are free from responsibility.

Once again the message for the rest of us is simple -Jewish politics is highly sophisticated, manipulative and dangerous -whether it is Zionist or ‘anti’ and even when it is wrapped in a Christian Zionist propaganda for Easter. Beware!

Gilad Atzmon, Sunday, April 20, 2014
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/jesus-i ... watch.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”