David Cole still trying his demolished 'holocaust-lite' routine

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Re: David Cole still trying his demolished 'holocaust-lite' routine

Postby Moderator » 1 week 10 hours ago (Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:16 am)

Get back to the topic of this thread gents.
M1

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Elroy

Postby Elroy » 6 days 18 hours ago (Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:20 am)

Moderator wrote:Get back to the topic of this thread gents.
M1

My bad for ad homeinim attack on the apostates. Sorry.

David M

Postby David M » 6 days 42 minutes ago (Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 pm)

borjastick wrote:
Elroy wrote:I consider the broken revisionist- like Irving, Weber, Hunt and especially Cole- to be the most vile creatures of the lot.

Even worse than those who generate and perpetuate the myth proper.

They are mercenary scum with no sense of honour for the truth, for no better word.

Elroy, did you learn nothing at all from those named above before you decided not to like them? Seems to me they all did their bit for my revisionist education, some more than others, and some of them paid a very high price for sticking their head above the parapet.

I agree with Elroy. I consider us all on the same side of the fence facing off against the Ugly Myth.
If some people still believe some of the twisted impossible tales consider them as deluded by the wave of Holocaust propaganda.
Cole wonders where 2.2 million Polish Jews went. Not an unreasonable question.
Obviously they didn't disappear into a hole at Treblinka but more research needs to be done!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 days 23 hours ago (Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 pm)

David M:
Cole wonders where 2.2 million Polish Jews went. Not an unreasonable question.
Obviously they didn't disappear into a hole at Treblinka but more research needs to be done!

I suggest you read this entire thread and the links posted in it.
Cole says they all went to huge mass graves which do not exist. IOW, they were not murdered.
Jews went where Jews are, this forum as has shown example after example, simple as that.

Welcome, Hannover

If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"

If there was ‘a plan to kill every Jew the Germans could get their hands on’ then why are there countless numbers of so called “survivor$"?

If the alleged ‘holocaust’ was proven fact, then why are there laws in Europe to prevent scrutiny of it? What kind of “truth” needs to imprison people to prevent free speech?
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 5 days 20 hours ago (Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 am)

I think Cole is trying to get back to that place of political respectability and blond wimmins.

Pia Kahn

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 days 10 hours ago (Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:10 am)

Let us just remember that David Cole has done revisionism a great service. His interview with Franciszek Piper was my first encounter with revisionism. It did not completely convince me, but he opened my mind.

I don't share his opinion on Treblinka or the content of the Korherr report. The whole story of killing, burying, then digging up hundreds of thousands of corpses and burning them in open fires and then burying them again seems incredible to me. The Germans were fighting for survival and had other things to do. Since Cole and the orthodox holocaust believers profess to know where the remains of the killed jews are, they should just show us the remains of the corpses.

The argument from ignorance, "you don't know what happened to the jews who were sent to the Reinhard camps, therefore they must have been killed." is a logical fallacy. Just because we don't know where they went does not mean that they were killed.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”