Another 'survivor' re-unites with long dead family...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Another 'survivor' re-unites with long dead family...

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:01 am)

https://www.facebook.com/inthenow/video ... =2&theater

Here we go again. A 'survivor' of the holocaust death camps who was convinced for 70 years that all his family had been killed in the holocaust finds out they weren't. Quelle surprise?

This is becoming something of a theme here. It proves once more that camp inmates were moved all over the place, and indeed sent east, and not simply gassed upon arrival, which is what they want you to believe. So when you hear the old story that he never saw his mother, brothers, father, forty five relatives after they arrived at the camp, and thus they must have been gassed, you can now be certain they were sent to work or east into Russia. This story adds more grist to that mill.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Another 'survivor' re-unites with long dead family...

Postby Reviso » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:04 am)

Interesting. I copy the narrative of the video :
"Eliahu Pietruszka survived the Holocaust. He was sure his whole family had been killed. But not long ago Eliahu discovered he had a nephew. Eliahu fled Warsaw in 1939 the year the Nazis invaded Poland. He was just 24 and left behind his entire family. Only his little brother Volf survived the Nazi death camps. The brothers found each other and briefly corresponded before Volf was sent to a Siberian work camp where Eliahu assumed his brother had died. But it turned out he survived and had a son."

Correct me if I am wrong, but I presume that these Siberian work camps were run by the Russians. Thus it seems that the Russians sent Jews to work camps. What is known about these camps ?
R.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Another 'survivor' re-unites with long dead family...

Postby Reviso » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:09 am)

The story is not very clear : where did Eliahu go when he fled Warsaw ? When (after the war, I presume) and how did the brothers find each other ? When (after the war, I presume) and why was Volf sent to a Siberian work camp ? I don't say that the story is unlikely, but more details would perhaps bring interesting elements about the theme "My entire family was exterminated by the Nazis."
R.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”