Dr. Sigmund Rascher Munich Togerstr. 56 August 9, 1

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Willing to Learn

Dr. Sigmund Rascher Munich Togerstr. 56 August 9, 1

Postby Willing to Learn » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:40 pm)

Dr. Sigmund Rascher

Munich

Togerstr. 56

August 9, 1942

Esteemed Reichsführer!

As you know, the same installation as in Linz is to be built in Dachau. As the 'invalid transports' terminate in the special chambers anyway I wondered if it would be possible to test the effects of our combat gases in these chambers using the persons who are destined for those chambers anyway. The only reports which are available so far are for experiments on animals or of accidents in the manufacture of these gases.

(signed)

S. Rascher 28

What are your thoughts on this letter?

Moderator2

Re: Dr. Sigmund RascherMunichTogerstr. 56August 9, 1

Postby Moderator2 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:58 pm)

Willing to Learn wrote:What are your thoughts on this letter?

Please state your opinion about it, and we take the discussion from there!
Moderator2

Willing to Learn

Postby Willing to Learn » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:05 pm)

Moderator2 wrote:
Willing to Learn wrote:What are your thoughts on this letter?

Please state your opinion about it, and we take the discussion from there!
Moderator2

Ok, sounds good.

I wondered if it would be possible to test the effects of our combat gases in these chambers using the persons who are destined for those chambers anyway

Is this not evidence that supports the gassing claims?

It seems to me that there were gassing going on and Rascher wanted permission to do experiments on the people that were going to be gassed anyways.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:42 pm)

Do you have the original German of that? And the source?

What gas chamber in Linz would that be?

Would that be the same 'Rascher' that the liar & con-man, 'Dr. Blaha', said was called in to inspect those allegedly gassed at Dachau, even though that it's stated by all parties that there were no gassings at Dachau? .... Nor anywhere else for that matter

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Willing to Learn

Postby Willing to Learn » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:03 pm)

Hannover wrote:Do you have the original German of that? And the source?

What gas chamber in Linz would that be?

Would that be the same 'Rascher' that the liar & con-man, 'Dr. Blaha', said was called in to inspect those allegedly gassed at Dachau, even though that it's stated by all parties that there were no gassings at Dachau? .... Nor anywhere else for that matter

- Hannover

Here is the original (found it with a quick google search).

Dr. Sigmund Rascher
Munich
Togerstr. 56
August 9, 1942

Esteemed Reichsführer!

Wie Sie wissen, wird im KL Dachau dieselbe Einricht[ung] wie in Linz gebaut. Nachdem die "Invalidentransporte" sowieso in bestimmten Kammern enden, frage ich, ob nicht in diesen Kammern an der sowieso dazu bestimmten Personen dieWirkung unserer verschiedenen Kampfgase erprobt werden kann? Bis jetzt liegen nur Tierversuche bezw. Berichte ueber Unfaelle bei Herrstellung dieser Gase vor. Wegen dieses Absatzes schicke ich den Brief als "Geheimsache."

(signed)
S. Rascher 28

It is mentioned in a few places.

Here with a picture

Picture

I don't know what gas chamber in Linz that would be, that's why I'm asking.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:04 pm)

Also, Rascher was arrested & executed by the SS for some limited medical experiments he did with criminals who had been sentenced to death anyway. Remember, Dachau held hardcore criminals among it's population.

The execution of Rascher is a good indicator of the lack of an 'extermination plan' that is absurdly alleged of the Germans. His execution is a good indicator that the SS took discipline seriously.

There is no evidence of gassings, there is no indication he singled out Jews.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:44 pm)

Thanks.
I'm curious as to the origin of that typed piece of paper. Given the following, all is not what the the 'holocau$t' Industry would have us believe.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=963

at Nuremberg, perjurer Blaha said about Dachau in a sworn statement:
"There were numerous executions by gas, executions by firearms, and by injections, in the camp. The gas chamber was finished in 1944, and I called Dr. Rascher to examine the first victim. Of the eight or nine persons in the chamber, three were still alive; the others seemed to be dead. Their eyes were red and their faces bloated. Numerous detainees were subsquently killed in the same manner." IMT, vol. V, p. 198 (PS-3249).

But we're told now that there were no gassings, and THEN we're told there were "experimental" gassings which contradicts Blaha...the liars can't keep their stories straight.

However, here's more:
"... In 1942 a gas chamber was also built in the Dachau concentration camp, but inexplicably, **it was never used**. It was located within the new crematorium, a larger building whose construction with four ovens became necessary when the first crematorium, which had only one oven, proved inadequate."

- from museum booklet
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Dachau/Da ... kText.html

"inexplicably it was never used"..?? Oh please, that's pathetic. IOW, there was no gas chambers period.

and:
The May-June 1993 Journal of Historical Review (page 12) contains a letter by Dr. Martin Broszat [of the Institute for Contemporary history in Munich] regarding the Dachau concentration camp. Broszat mentions a gas chamber there, never completely finished or put into operation.

but:
Toward the end of World War II, I was a US Army captain on the staff of Ambassador Robert Murphy, political advisor to General Eisenhower. I was at Dachau about a month after it had been liberated, either the end of May or the beginning of June, 1945. There was no gas chamber there, nor did I see one in the process of construction. What did occur was that some higher authority in the American occupation government, whether a civilian or military, I don't know, decreed that a gas chamber should be built, which was subsequently done.
I was also at the Buchenwald camp a few days after it was liberated on April 11, 1945. There was a crematory there but no gas chamber.

Homer G. Richey
Charlottesville, Virginia

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n2_Letters.html

and let's not forget this nugget:

The original U.S Army investigation after liberation, described the alleged gas chamber as having a 10 ft ceiling beset with "brass fixtures" (Doc L-159, No 47 of 79th Congress, 1st Session (Exhibit NO. USA-222; IMT, XXXVII, p.621)). The ceiling today is 7.6 ft and the fake showerheads are made of sheet metal.

more:
"THE GAS CHAMBER disguised as a 'shower room' was never used as a gas chamber."
- Andrew Mollo, "Dachau," After the Battle (London: Battle of Britain Prints Ltd., 1980), Number 27, pp. 1-29.

Poor old Mollo still can't accept that a shower room was indeed a shower room. He presents no evidence that they weren't and he says nothing of 'experimental gassings'.

and:

Dr. Charles Larson, one of America's leading forensic pathologists, who was assigned to the US Army's Judge Advocate General's Department. As part of a US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr. Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. After his grim work at Dachau, he was questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors.
Dr. Larson's findings?
In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax." And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he "was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater" of Allied military operations, confirmed that "never was a case of poison gas uncovered."

and:

....in the files of the Hoover Library at Stanford, California, are the papers of British secret service (MI6) agent Captain S. Payne Best, who was captured by the Gestapo with fellow-agent Stevens in the famous Venlo Incident in May 1940.
Both were held for most of the war in Dachau concentration camp. After Stevens wrote a best-seller in which he laid it on thick and rotten about how they had been brutally tortured by the Nazis, Best wrote to him a letter (the carbon copy is in the Hoover manuscript collection) suggesting that he shut up, as both knew that they had been treated decently and well by their captors, and that there had not been the slightest maltreatment.

- Hannover

Willing to Learn

Postby Willing to Learn » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:51 pm)

Thank you for that information Hannover.

I find it very confusing how one course says the chamber was completed in 1944, then one says that it was completed in 1942 but never used, and then a liberator says that he didn't even see any gas chambers.

But, I thought that the Americans who liberated the camp immediately lined up the remaining soldiers and machine gunned them?

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Elroy » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:36 am)

BUMP: Att Hannover:

I have a few notes on the so-called "update" of Questioning the Holocaust- PRobing the Holocaust (actually an expansion of the Dachau segment and addition of the numbers racket but scrapping of the NBC exposure)...

One of them concerns this topic that the TS asked...

From what I know- it's clear that the letter by Rascher- is a fraud. He could not have written this letter like this obviously.

Does anybody have the goods on this letter yet? The presenter does not clinch anything he narrates on the Dachau segment.

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Dr. Sigmund Rascher Munich Togerstr. 56 August 9, 1

Postby Elroy » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 am)

Hannover wrote:Also, Rascher was arrested & executed by the SS for some limited medical experiments he did with criminals who had been sentenced to death anyway. Remember, Dachau held hardcore criminals among it's population.

The execution of Rascher is a good indicator of the lack of an 'extermination plan' that is absurdly alleged of the Germans. His execution is a good indicator that the SS took discipline seriously.

There is no evidence of gassings, there is no indication he singled out Jews.

- Hannover

Here is Carolyn Yaeger responding to a liar regarding the subject..
https://codoh.com/library/document/4439/?lang=en

1. Rascher was not arrested for anything he did in the camp at all
2. Rascher's experiments were for high altitude research on men condemned to death (only 1 Jew out of over a hundred)
3. This dispell's moron's like David Coles "SS doctor who went crazy and started killing people" routine.
4. Mentions nothing of this strong language letter- but even further finger points it...

Are they making the original available? What does say- Carlos Porter think about it?

Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re:

Postby Elroy » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:07 am)

Hannover wrote:...........

Have you read Scrapbook pages on this issue- and furtherglory in the comments...

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010 ... r-and-why/

It seems very convincing that the story of doctor Rascher- is just another example of a medical doctor- who did some high altitude experiments on prisoners and was arrested for impersonation a father :lol: but otherwise LIED about.. Similar to every other case, such as Dr. Mengele...

This evaporates the final clutch of the Dachau camp in my opinion and strongly refutes the bogus letter about the gas chambers thus exposing another ludicrous attempt to show a gas chamber program in general.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”