Trying to Find posts and articles on when the whole holohoax industry and avalanche of lies started??

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
be1015

Trying to Find posts and articles on when the whole holohoax industry and avalanche of lies started??

Postby be1015 » 1 month 1 day ago (Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm)

Probably not searching with right words . wasn't it late 60's or early 70s when the industry and avalanche of b.s started. Can't get access to a lot of good sites now

thanks in advanced if anyone can find me some material

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Trying to Find posts and articles on when the whole holohoax industry and avalanche of lies started??

Postby Hektor » 1 month 1 day ago (Wed May 23, 2018 7:19 pm)

be1015 wrote:Probably not searching with right words . wasn't it late 60's or early 70s when the industry and avalanche of b.s started. Can't get access to a lot of good sites now

Under the term Holocaust? That was probably somewhere in the 1970s yes. The Soap Opera Holocaust comes to mind.
But the "extermination program using gas chambers" is a bit older. Earliest hinting in that direction is in the early 1940s.
Hounding Germany for Antisemitism, is a theme from the 1930s.
Jews being threatened with extermination is however even older than that.

be1015

Re: Trying to Find posts and articles on when the whole holohoax industry and avalanche of lies started??

Postby be1015 » 1 month 1 day ago (Wed May 23, 2018 7:28 pm)

Hektor wrote:
be1015 wrote:Probably not searching with right words . wasn't it late 60's or early 70s when the industry and avalanche of b.s started. Can't get access to a lot of good sites now

Under the term Holocaust? That was probably somewhere in the 1970s yes. The Soap Opera Holocaust comes to mind.
But the "extermination program using gas chambers" is a bit older. Earliest hinting in that direction is in the early 1940s.
Hounding Germany for Antisemitism, is a theme from the 1930s.
Jews being threatened with extermination is however even older than that.

thanks. i meant soap operah holocaust. the madison ave Hollywood B.S

Inge

Postby Inge » 1 month 1 day ago (Wed May 23, 2018 7:29 pm)

I went to high school in the Netherlands and in our early 1960/1961 textbook it showed the Dachau photo's with the lamp shade and shrunken heads as proof of the 6 million Holocaust. At the time it never occurred to me that this was not actual proof of anything. It also mentioned the soap made of boiled Jews and I literally had nightmares from that.
My parents, both teenagers during the war, were subscribed to a monthly magazine about WW2 which was pretty cheap in the 50ies but they considered me too young to be confronted with it at such a young age. But I later read some of those magazines and they all had these same stories and photographs in them. It was all the same information as in Billie Wilder's Dachau movie and it was rehashed over and over as proof of the Holocaust. It was only about 5 years ago that I realised they were actually not proof of anything and that there was no other proof either.
When I think about it: why were these magazines so cheap that anybody could afford to buy them? Were the subsidised by certain groups? Unfortunately I don't have them anymore.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 1 month 1 day ago (Wed May 23, 2018 9:50 pm)

Inge wrote:I went to high school in the Netherlands and in our early 1960/1961 textbook it showed the Dachau photo's with the lamp shade and shrunken heads as proof of the 6 million Holocaust. At the time it never occurred to me that this was not actual proof of anything. It also mentioned the soap made of boiled Jews and I literally had nightmares from that.
My parents, both teenagers during the war, were subscribed to a monthly magazine about WW2 which was pretty cheap in the 50ies but they considered me too young to be confronted with it at such a young age. But I later read some of those magazines and they all had these same stories and photographs in them. It was all the same information as in Billie Wilder's Dachau movie and it was rehashed over and over as proof of the Holocaust. It was only about 5 years ago that I realised they were actually not proof of anything and that there was no other proof either.
When I think about it: why were these magazines so cheap that anybody could afford to buy them? Were the subsidised by certain groups? Unfortunately I don't have them anymore.

thanks. no prizes for guessing why they were so cheap :lol:

i am sure in videos of major historians and revisionists, they all say late it 60's and early 70's is when the firestorm really spread. that old post war 'serious' history books from 40's and fifties never covered any holocaust. Just German persecution of the jewish

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 month 1 day ago (Thu May 24, 2018 12:52 am)

Norman Finkelstein in his book "Holocaust Industry" has some good stuff to say about this. The story was there since the end of the war, but it wasn't talked about much as Finkelstein notes. In my own life as a 52 year old man with a good memory of my childhood, it came like this: The t.v miniseries Roots broke ratings records, and not soon after that, due to the success of Roots and this new miniseries model, the miniseries "Holocaust" (1978) came on t.v. Happening at the same time was the Jimmy Carter peace accords between Israel and Egypt under Anwar Sadat, and the miniseries helped public support for Israel.

But another element is the British series "World At War" and their genocide episode. That series was so popular, and seen by so many people in 1973 and 1974 and then in reruns. The scope of the languages it was translated into. The number of English speaking countries where it was shown. I'm American and it was on t.v all the time. I have a friend, same age, who grew up in Swaziland, and he said it was on tv all the time there too! When I was new to this forum and hadn't even posted here yet, I found it so interesting that this forum had the genocide episode of World at War to view online. That really impressed me.

While only one of the 26 episodes of World At War was the "genocide" episode, the sad violin oriented theme song and visual intro showed during that song, showed individuals seemingly burning in a fire in a sort of abstract way, with the last person (if memory serves) bearing a resemblance to Anne Frank. The point being that every episode planted that idea in the viewer's mind.

It may not hit home, if you're around 35 years old or younger, to read about the effect of these shows since you didn't experience them. But if you're about 40, then you know Schindler's List (1993) and know the effect that had. Same thing.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 1 month 1 day ago (Thu May 24, 2018 1:49 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Norman Finkelstein in his book "Holocaust Industry" has some good stuff to say about this. The story was there since the end of the war, but it wasn't talked about much as Finkelstein notes. In my own life as a 52 year old man with a good memory of my childhood, it came like this: The t.v miniseries Roots broke ratings records, and not soon after that, due to the success of Roots and this new miniseries model, the miniseries "Holocaust" (1978) came on t.v. Happening at the same time was the Jimmy Carter peace accords between Israel and Egypt under Anwar Sadat, and the miniseries helped public support for Israel.

But another element is the British series "World At War" and their genocide episode. That series was so popular, and seen by so many people in 1973 and 1974 and then in reruns. The scope of the languages it was translated into. The number of English speaking countries where it was shown. I'm American and it was on t.v all the time. I have a friend, same age, who grew up in Swaziland, and he said it was on tv all the time there too! When I was new to this forum and hadn't even posted here yet, I found it so interesting that this forum had the genocide episode of World at War to view online. That really impressed me.

While only one of the 26 episodes of World At War was the "genocide" episode, the sad violin oriented theme song and visual intro showed during that song, showed individuals seemingly burning in a fire in a sort of abstract way, with the last person (if memory serves) bearing a resemblance to Anne Frank. The point being that every episode planted that idea in the viewer's mind.

It may not hit home, if you're around 35 years old or younger, to read about the effect of these shows since you didn't experience them. But if you're about 40, then you know Schindler's List (1993) and know the effect that had. Same thing.

thanks i have watched that series.powerful series. even now. still has effect despite me being much wiser

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 day ago (Thu May 24, 2018 1:54 am)

be1015:
i have watched that series.powerful series. even now. still has effect despite me being much wiser

Please describe this "effect" you speak of. Also tell us what is "powerful" about it.

- Hannover

The '6,000,000 Jews' lie and the laughing Mexican:
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

be1015

Postby be1015 » 1 month 1 day ago (Thu May 24, 2018 2:04 am)

Hannover wrote:be1015:
i have watched that series.powerful series. even now. still has effect despite me being much wiser

Please describe this "effect" you speak of. Also tell us what is "powerful" about it.

- Hannover

The '6,000,000 Jews' lie and the laughing Mexican:

must be the music and pictures. laugh at loads of it like when i watched a few episodes months back

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 day ago (Thu May 24, 2018 2:14 am)

What did you find that was not truthful in the episodes?

- Hannover

be1015

Postby be1015 » 1 month 18 hours ago (Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm)

Hannover wrote:What did you find that was not truthful in the episodes?

- Hannover

too much :lol: :lol:

point i was making is the documentary was produced that well i can see why sheep fall for all the ww2 b.s we have been fed for years

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 15 hours ago (Thu May 24, 2018 8:16 pm)

be1015:

Please answer my question. What did you find that was not truthful in the episodes?
Please be specific.

- Hannover

be1015

Postby be1015 » 1 month 13 hours ago (Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 pm)

Please answer my question. What did you find that was not truthful in the episodes?
Please be specific.

- Hannover

well i recall it not covering the trouble in danzig that led to hitler attacking poland.

another bit from one of the holocaust episodes, were it said hitler said he would destroy jewery in europe, which i think has been proven to be false

be1015

Postby be1015 » 4 weeks 2 days ago (Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 pm)

Please be specific.

- Hannover

am sure your my friend who really woke me up to all this holocaust and ww2 b.s :lol:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 weeks 2 days ago (Fri May 25, 2018 10:22 pm)

Thank you.
More & more people everyday are realizing the truth. For that reason watch for even more suppression of free speech like what we're seeing in Europe.
Plans are now being developed by The Usual Enemies of Free Speech to target the US.
Zionist desperation is palpable. Truth is irrelevant to them.

Cheers, Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”