"Why did Hitler hate the Jews"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: "Why did Hitler hate the Jews"

Postby Hektor » 1 week 2 hours ago (Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:30 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:,,,,,
http://holocaust-history.org/short-essa ... jews.shtml
Jews were the targets of the Holocaust because Hitler hated Jews and blamed them for all of the problems in the world. He especially blamed them for Germany's loss of World War I. Hitler told the German people that they could have won the first war, if Germany had not been "stabbed in the back" by the Jews and their conspirators.

Untrue on so many levels. Neither Hitler nor the NSDAP "blamed Jews for all problems in the world".
Their role within WW1 is a bit more complex as well. And I'd say this was generally realized by observers then.

Jews were to removed from Germany, because they were seen as an intrusive alien element in German society.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: "Why did Hitler hate the Jews"

Postby Lamprecht » 1 week 1 hour ago (Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:23 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:,,,,,
http://holocaust-history.org/short-essa ... jews.shtml
Jews were the targets of the Holocaust because Hitler hated Jews and blamed them for all of the problems in the world. He especially blamed them for Germany's loss of World War I. Hitler told the German people that they could have won the first war, if Germany had not been "stabbed in the back" by the Jews and their conspirators.

Untrue on so many levels. Neither Hitler nor the NSDAP "blamed Jews for all problems in the world".
Their role within WW1 is a bit more complex as well. And I'd say this was generally realized by observers then.

Jews were to removed from Germany, because they were seen as an intrusive alien element in German society.

Yes, that statement is untrue to the point where it's almost comically ridiculous. I think it is really just something written for children. The unfortunate thing is that many people believe that sort of obvious propaganda, just like the "blond hair blue eyes" nonsense.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”