British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:45 am)

"...because if they interviewed someone who actually knows something about the holocaust the buffoon called Baddiel would be left looking like someone who knows very little about the holocaust, which he is."

Baddiel didn't follow Mrs. Lipstadt's advice not to debate, which proves that he is still very naive. But, I sense some honesty in his statements. He admits that ignoring unbelievers has not been successfull. He admits that refuting them is not easy, not like shooting fish in a barrel and he is terrified and frightened of the fact that he could actually lose the debate. That's why he carefully chose to debate some unknown guy from Ireland.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: British Jew to Release Documentary: "Holocaust Denial: A History With David Baddiel"

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:31 am)

Pia Kahn wrote:It is painfull to listen to the audio recording. I wish him all the best. But, I don't think that I can listen to this for a long time.

I think the biggest mistake he makes in this interview is that he talks about the 1. world war, the 2. world war, the Rothchilds, the banking system. ... Instead of talking about the holocaust. He doesn't understand that the whole interview is designed to extract from him statements about anything that most people assume are unreasonable. And he falls right into this trap. He should have answered. I thought you wanted to interview me about the holocaust? Why don't we stick to that. And then stick to the holocaust no matter what he is asked.

And then, he stammers and stutters and lets himself be interrupted at any point in time.

Indeed, they do this on purpose. Imagine how much they would complain if some random person from the street was interviewed about the "Holocaust" and seen as some representative of those who support it, and an actual published revisionist who is aware of the documents was there to debunk everything claimed. They would say it's unfair, biased, etc.

The "Holocaust" promoters don't even care if people use bad arguments in favor of the "Holocaust" story. Even knowing that it's wrong, I can see that some of the arguments they make in favor of the "Holocaust" are stronger or more valid than many that are commonly used.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:32 am)

"David Baddiel on Holocaust denial: ‘The truth has never been more fragile’"

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/da ... e-fragile/

Baddiel is nudging towards holocaust unbelief.

"When David Baddiel meets someone who doesn’t believe the Holocaust happened, it doesn’t just sadden him – it puts him into a rage.

“I feel a little out of control about how I’m going to react,” confesses the author and televison presenter, before telling me he had to hold himself back from punching a man who believed there were swimming pools rather than gas chambers at Auschwitz."

So Mr. Baddiel has been taught to hate unbelievers. I don't like this school of hatred that the holocaust has become. There was indeed a swimming pool for the inmates in the Auschwitz main camp (Stammlage). It still exists today. How can facts put people into a rage?

"Yet to really get to the nub of his subject, Baddiel decides to meet a Holocaust denier in person.

This was despite experiencing much angst over doing so and against the advice of academic Deborah Lipstadt – whom Baddiel says he “intensely admires” – and Anthony Julius, the British lawyer who successfully defended her after she was sued for libel by Holocaust denier David Irving."

So the people who do know something about holocaust revisionism fear debate and advise not to debate. Poor Baddiel is so brainwashed that he has "angst" and feels "rage" when talking to an unbeliever. He should be confident because he has all the good arguments, doesn't he?

"As disquieting as Baddiel’s meeting with Mulqueen is, it’s his next interview that packs the most powerful punch, as survivor Rachel Levy opens up about the atrocities she witnessed first-hand during the Shoah.

“There’s a growth of a movement that would say these testimonies are not true, so it was important just to feel the truth of it,” concludes Baddiel."

So Baddiel prefers too "feel the truth" instead of investigating the truth rationally. Oh well, this is how he deals with his cognitive dissonance.

Just think, listening to atrocity stories is comforting to him, whereas listening to someone who doubts them puts him in a rage?!

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/da ... e-fragile/

Well, what about Rachel Levy? Here is her testimony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hyaxSG2mQg

"...And we still as children didn't know why, because we didn't know about gas chambers. We didn't know what happens to people who go onto the right.."

I believe her, she is honest. So what does that prove? She is not an eye witness for gas chamber exterminations, is she?
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 am)

Pia Kahn you see the believers cannot deal with anything that is factual and rational, such as the swimming pool point. That is very difficult for him to deal with. True though it is they cannot balance their thoughts that Auschwitz was a terrible place where jews were mass murdered on an industrial scale and the actual evidence that it was a work/transit/concentration camp that had a theatre, brothel, swimming pool, Red Cross visits, money, post etc etc etc.

I think he is shaking not because he hates the man but hates the thought that maybe what he has been told simply isn't true. He is perhaps coming to terms with the fact that the stories he was indoctrinated with are just stories.

Underneath this is the fact that many jews realise that should the truth come out they would be in real danger and israel would be even more of a pariah state.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:52 am)

borjastick wrote:... Underneath this is the fact that many jews realise that should the truth come out they would be in real danger and israel would be even more of a pariah state.

Sure, so far Jewish Historians have been trying to teach the world that the holocaust was a unique event in human history. If the holocaust was unique, then the people who perpetrated this unique crime, were unique. The Germans are unique in their evil and Jews are unique in their victimhood and innocence. So this is basically a novel version of the idea of jewish chosenness.

Anybody who participated in this unique crime or didn't do anything against it, is also extremely evil. Thus, the holocaust narrative has been turned into hatred for the white man save for a few exceptions.

If it turns out that large aspects of the holocaust are historical lies, well then the holocaust narrative will turn out to be a unique historical lie and the people who are most of all responsible for spreading this lie, were the jews. This will feed into the antisemitic stereotype that jews are dishonest.

I can understand very well, why many jews are afraid of such a turn of history. But, they wouldn't have to be afraid if they had solid proof for the holocaust story. The hysterical fear turns into hatred and aggression against unbelievers. This is what is happening to Mr. Baddiel. That's why he wants to punch anyone who doesn't share his sacred belief.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:27 pm)

This should be airing right now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000fjqk

21:00 on BBC2. So it's half-way finished

EDIT:

I made an account on BBC website, and put that I lived in USA, but I still get:
Got a TV Licence?

You need one to watch any BBC programme on iPlayer - live, catch-up or on-demand. It's the law.
:lol: I thought that was a joke
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

forasanerworld

Postby forasanerworld » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:53 pm)

I tried to listen to the Mulqueen interview, after 30 excrutiating minutes I gave up, MQ was out of his depth, BD wanted him to talk about ANYTHING except the "dark world of cremtoria" supposedly inhabited by HDs, laughable really.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:55 am)

I watched the first fifteen minutes and got very frustrated so went to bed. Baddiel set out the direction of the programme at the very beginning by stating the holocaust was real, millions of jews were gassed and then it was partially covered up by the Germans. Not once did he ask anything or question anything. He then went to Chelmno and interviewed the director or guardian of the camp memorial about his but not once did he ask any questions about the act of mass murder. He never asked where the bodies are or how it was done etc. When he turned up in the grandiose office of Nick Terry, formerly of this parish, I knew my time would be better spent cuddling the wife than watching that buffoon.

Complete rubbish but I would like to hear a fuller report from someone with more patience than me who managed to watch it all.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:24 pm)

It aired last night, the 17th. Here it is, rip it whilst you can: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DVjiHdzkk494/
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 pm)

So in Chelmno, Paul Blobel used Napalm, explosives and acids in order to destroy the corpses of dead jews. I always thought they were cremated under the clear blue sky? This is a whole new story for me. ;-) Finally, at minutes 6 to 7, he says, it is incredible... :cheers:

For some strange reason, he didn't chose to go to Auschwitz, although this is generally considered to be the centre of the holocaust. I have a feeling that I and many other people here know why he went some place else. He doesn't feel comfortable with the narrative about the combined death and work camp called Auschwitz. It is not easily explained, is it?
Last edited by Pia Kahn on Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Adler

Postby Mr Adler » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:52 pm)

Put myself through this earlier, no different to what we'd expect. All in all just the usual twistory from the BBC. The only point I think worthy of mention is the part when they had on that Dermot Mulqueen fella. Of all the revisionists out there they could have gone to talk to they choose a guy who nobody's ever heard of, never written an article yet alone a book about the subject and (given the story of him putting an axe through the TV) who's mental health seems questionable at best. Knowing this guy will prove to the ill informed public what the BBC has been saying about the dreaded 'deniers'.

Interesting psychological trick during that interview Baddiel says to him 'you're doing what all Holocaust deniers do' so the unknowing viewer will unconsciously think all of us are like him. That nonsense about Jews buying German cars makes me think he may be just an actor the BBC have employed to fit the bill of the kind of 'denier' they want to portray.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:13 pm)

He calls Deborah Lipstadt the heroin who proves the holocaust deniers wrong by showing them the true facts. But, Deborah refuses to debate the deniers? What a strange heroin?
Last edited by Pia Kahn on Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:35 pm)

Minute 44, Everyone who doesn't believe in the holocaust is malevolent, has an evil will. Isn't that hate speech Mr. Baddiel? What if the person is just plain ignorant? Take at close look in the mirror and you will find the "nazi" within yourself.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:37 pm)

So you fear that holocaust denial will lead to people saying jews are liars and jews are evil.

Isn't the holocaust a narrative that will lead the people to say: Germans are evil?

So, is that a reason for making holocaust speech illegal? Shouldn't we be allowed to speak the truth as we see it?

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:41 pm)

When Baddiel talks with the holocaust denier, he refuses to argue the facts. What is fact and what isn't?

Then, Baddiel is accused of hating anyone who doesn't believe in the holocaust. He denies this although he previously stated that any denier must have evil motives and be motivated by jew hatred.

So Mr. Baddiel doesn't even notice that his own documentary, which he published, is in and of itself contradictory? How can anyone with a clear mind escape this contradiction and publish something, which something like this?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”