Anne Frank’s Step-Sister Claims Auschwitz "Liberation" Photos are Fake/not from Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Anne Frank’s Step-Sister Claims Auschwitz "Liberation" Photos are Fake/not from Auschwitz

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 19 hours ago (Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:36 am)

That makes me wonder what else they are lying about. Perhaps Mengele's wall of eyeballs wasn't real either?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -FAKE.html
A Holocaust survivor has claimed that photos showing the liberation of Auschwitz aren’t real, because none were taken at the concentration camp.
‘Another thing I wanted to point out, there are many pictures about the Russians liberating Auschwitz and there’s never any snow.

‘The snow was honestly that high, I was at the Russian embassy once and I said “Something puzzles me, those photos are fake”.

‘They said, “Well yes, they are not fakes”, but when the army came they didn’t have cameras they didn’t take photographs.
‘Only much later they took pictures, you see now, but this is definitely not in Auschwitz and not the liberation of Auschwitz.’

So what other Soviet "Holocaust" photographs were staged?

The video:
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Anne Frank’s Step-Sister Claims Auschwitz "Liberation" Photos are Fake/not from Auschwitz

Postby Hektor » 4 months 17 hours ago (Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:05 pm)

I recall that they were staged a while after "liberation". At least some seem to have been taken at location itself.
I think Eva Moses Kor, which unfortunately died recently, did mention something about the photos as well.
https://twitter.com/evamozeskor/status/ ... 8054600705

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Anne Frank’s Step-Sister Claims Auschwitz "Liberation" Photos are Fake/not from Auschwitz

Postby borjastick » 4 months 2 hours ago (Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:03 am)

I heard or read that these 'liberation' pictures were in fact taken several weeks after the event. They do look very much staged. Inmates look well dressed and almost happy. I also read that the pictures at one camp, Auschwitz?, with inmates only wearing top garments and bare legged were staged and these same inmates were told to remove trousers. This added to the level of shock and horror.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 5 days ago (Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:34 pm)

Here's a short snippet from a recent CODOH article on this topic:
Auschwitz Survivor says: Pictures of the Liberation of Auschwitz are Fake

These images are widely used in Holocaust propaganda!

By Hadding Scott
Published: 2020-03-17

An article in the Daily Mail of 27 January 2020 is headed with this attention-grabbing statement:
“Anne Frank's step-sister and Holocaust survivor Eva Schloss claims photos of the Soviet liberation of Auschwitz are FAKE because soldiers hadn't brought cameras and were taken at other camps.”

Of all professional news-media, only the Daily Mail reported on the Auschwitz survivor's sensational statements during the Good Morning Britain of 27 January 2020. Here is some detail of what she said to Piers Morgan and Susannah Reid:
“And something I wanted to point out to you. You know, there are many pictures about the Russians liberating Auschwitz, and there is never any snow. And the snow was honestly that high ([i]indicating several feet of snow[). And, so I have some connection with the Russian Embassy, and I was there once, and I said: something puzzles me, those photos are fakes, because there is no snow. And they said: well, yes, they are not fakes, but when the army came they didn't have cameras, they didn't photograph; so, only much later, when they realized we should have pictures of it, they took pictures like you see now. But this is definitely not in Auschwitz, and not the liberation of Auschwitz.
[....]
"There were not that many ... children -- and [the pictures show] no snow!”

(Eva Schloss, Good Morning Britain, 27 January 2020)

This attack on the claim to authenticity of images used in propaganda about Auschwitz and the Holocaust is of the highest importance, because whenever it is suggested that the gas-chamber story might not be true, the first reaction is almost always: What about the pictures? Are you saying that those are fake?

It turns out that, yes indeed, some of them definitely are fake -- and we can cite an Auschwitz survivor as our authority for that fact.

[...]
Much more to be read here:

Auschwitz Survivor says: Pictures of the Liberation of Auschwitz are Fake
https://codoh.com/library/document/7225/
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”