announcement: Israel / Zionism Forum coming to CODOH.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Good idea?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Undecided / other
17%

Total votes: 6

announcement: Israel / Zionism Forum coming to CODOH.

Postby Moderator » 1 week 1 day ago (Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:59 pm)

FYI:

Our Webmaster and myself are working on putting together a new discussion, debate forum: 'The CODOH Israel / Zionism Forum', or something similar to that title. Details are being worked out.

Comments, suggestions welcomed.

Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: announcement: Israel / Zionism Forum coming to CODOH.

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 week 15 hours ago (Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:02 am)

Moderator.

It's my feeling that "Israel/Zionism" is rather played out. If this is to be a forum on the Jews and their influence beyond just Zionists and their obvious shilling for Israel, it'd be better to dedicate it to the Jewish Question much more generally. 'The CODOH Jewish Question Forum' seems to me, a much better name, a more modern name, and something that will have vastly more appeal than just the standard Zionist/Israel emphasis commonly given pre-eminence which has a habit of alluring genuine conspiracy types who start rambling about Rothschild Banks, and a grand Jewish Illuminati conspiracy narrative that has little to no basis and in truth only distracts from the much more nuanced reality of Jewish power and control.

All of which needs to be argued and documented thoroughly with a level head and an eye on the facts.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”