Train crash site:Dresden,Ohio 1912? / sonderkommandos

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Train crash site:Dresden,Ohio 1912? / sonderkommandos

Postby Hektor » 2 years 1 month ago (Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:22 pm)

Werd wrote:Sorry Hannover let me clarify. The spaghetti people were added to a real photograph. As to the ORIGINS of the real photograph, I say it was not a train accident in America, but a concentration camp in Poland. But the photo does not prove gas chambers in any way.

So if there is a real original Auschwitz photograph of this, where is it, where is the negatives? Why add crap to the photo, when you already have an original?

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 1 month ago (Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:21 am)

Because you might be a lying Jew that needs to forge photographs to appeal to emotion. If you can do appeal to emotion, then everyone will believe sob stories about surviving gas chambers and Nazis using orchestra music and seagulls to drown out the cries of the victims as they are being gassed. :lol: The original photo appears to show remnants of bodies burning. That has an easy explanation. Cremations were necessary to prevent the spread of typhus.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 1 month ago (Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:13 am)

Werd,
Tell us which one is the original? Every one I've seen has at minimum the dead-give-away spaghetti people.
Just admit it, the thing is as phony as a three dollar bill, you are wrong on this.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Train crash site:Dresden,Ohio 1912 ?

Postby Werd » 2 years 1 month ago (Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:39 pm)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:Image

1.In this case it should be very easy to find this "burning pit"?
Between the krema V and the fence.
Let's try:)
2.If I accept the suggestion presented here by the author of this photo-montage I have a question in relation to the trees:they were like that in 1942 and they are identical today?

Looks like a picture from Auschwitz to me.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 1 month ago (Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:51 pm)

Werd wrote:Sorry Hannover let me clarify. The spaghetti people were added to a real photograph. As to the ORIGINS of the real photograph, I say it was not a train accident in America, but a concentration camp in Poland. But the photo does not prove gas chambers in any way.
Well yes, an innocuous photo of trash being burned near a fence at Auschwitz with the fake spaghetti people thrown in that are supposed to be 'gassed Jews'.
You're right, it proves nothing except that there were forgers at work.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 2 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 am)

Werd wrote:Because you might be a lying Jew...

Use of language like this does nothing to help the appeal of Revisionism to the general public. Anyway it might be more a case that you might be a member of the Soviet propaganda service.

More to the point, we have no idea who retouched the photo with the spaghetti corpses, but it is pretty self-evident that someone did therefore the photo's evidential value is poor. Furthermore, it can only be evidence for outdoor cremations, which no one disputes anyway.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 pm)

I wasn't accusing anybody on this board of being a lying Jew. It was a hypothetical directed at anybody else who would engage in a forgery. And I know nobody on this board has done anything like that.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 1 month ago (Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:13 pm)

As the cremation of human bodies in pits is physically impossible, these pics can't show what they are supposed to show anyway. These photos would have been at least plausible with cremation pyres similar to Hindu funeral pyres, but the people who fabricated these pics opted for cremation pits. Too bad for them... :wink:

See Vincent Reynouard fail to cremate two rabbits in a pit in the video below [13:20 - 23:40].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdBidpfel0k
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:35 am)

Werd wrote:I wasn't accusing anybody on this board of being a lying Jew. It was a hypothetical directed at anybody else who would engage in a forgery. And I know nobody on this board has done anything like that.

I hope this board is read by interested enquirers as well as by convinced revisionists. You may well interpret what you said as "a Jew who happens in this instance to be lying" but most people would interpret it as implying that Jews in general are habitual liars. Even if you believe it I don't think it's very good for public relations to confirm by your own stereotyping the stereotype that Revisionists are antisemites.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 1 month ago (Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:53 am)

I don't think that everybody who is lying or exaggerating about the holocaust or even the gas chambers is Jewish. We have Poles and Soviets and British and Americans to blame for the lies, sure.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”