Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Morrison
Member
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Morrison » 4 years 8 months ago (Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:49 pm)

Thanks Dlw4456, it sounds like you've got a pretty effective method for spreading the truth.

But I would like to know: once your friends became intrigued, what were the books, literature, articles and websites that you recommended to them?

Also, have you debated on any websites / forums?

BTW, even if you think you're not an expert, it sounds to me like you have as much or more knowledge about the holohoax as most people here.

Thanks again.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Hektor » 4 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:21 pm)

Dlw4456 wrote:...

Well usually whenever I tell them i'm a revisionist I start by telling them what I believe really happened (Jews were being relocated during the war to Israel in a NSDAP Funded program and when war was brought on Germany they had to put it on hold, keep the Jews in nice camps until after the war to finish the program. only, the Germans began losing and thus their capabilities to stop outbreaks were severely limited and a typhus outbreak killed 200-230K Jewish inmates and thus the holocaust Lie), then if they haven't already asked some questions along the way I tell them how it was scientifically and mathematically impossible and how not 1 body has been found of gas poisoning etc.

I guess the trick is to bring it onto them slow and show them your point of view so they become intrigued and don't go into oy vey mode. I'm no holocaust expert like the others here but I know enough to usually change someones mind.


The thing with the "Holocaust" is, that it actually is a rather complex subject, due to the background knowledge that is required.
We got the task of educating a gullible public, that has been tricked into a socially constructed belief by rather crafty propagandists.
But your approach should work on those that are interested and have the ability to think for themselves and out of the box, which is a rather tiny percentage of the whole of the population. The rest falls due to conformism, emotionalism and yes, chose to believe falsehoods, because it helps them to function in society better.

Important: Rather target potential influencers, then those lower on the food chain. The domino effect will turn out useful. Influencers will also be more likely to have the mental capabilities to understand what is required to understand the subject.

User avatar
Dlw4456
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:01 am

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Dlw4456 » 4 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:03 pm)

Morrison wrote:Thanks Dlw4456, it sounds like you've got a pretty effective method for spreading the truth.

But I would like to know: once your friends became intrigued, what were the books, literature, articles and websites that you recommended to them?

Also, have you debated on any websites / forums?

BTW, even if you think you're not an expert, it sounds to me like you have as much or more knowledge about the holohoax as most people here.

Thanks again.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA Good Documentary I always make sure to show

and if they are to become more interested sometimes I'll show them "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story never told"
“Think Thousand times before taking a decision But - After taking decison never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!" ~Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Dlw4456
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:01 am

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Dlw4456 » 4 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:07 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Dlw4456 wrote:...

Well usually whenever I tell them i'm a revisionist I start by telling them what I believe really happened (Jews were being relocated during the war to Israel in a NSDAP Funded program and when war was brought on Germany they had to put it on hold, keep the Jews in nice camps until after the war to finish the program. only, the Germans began losing and thus their capabilities to stop outbreaks were severely limited and a typhus outbreak killed 200-230K Jewish inmates and thus the holocaust Lie), then if they haven't already asked some questions along the way I tell them how it was scientifically and mathematically impossible and how not 1 body has been found of gas poisoning etc.

I guess the trick is to bring it onto them slow and show them your point of view so they become intrigued and don't go into oy vey mode. I'm no holocaust expert like the others here but I know enough to usually change someones mind.


The thing with the "Holocaust" is, that it actually is a rather complex subject, due to the background knowledge that is required.
We got the task of educating a gullible public, that has been tricked into a socially constructed belief by rather crafty propagandists.
But your approach should work on those that are interested and have the ability to think for themselves and out of the box, which is a rather tiny percentage of the whole of the population. The rest falls due to conformism, emotionalism and yes, chose to believe falsehoods, because it helps them to function in society better.

Important: Rather target potential influencers, then those lower on the food chain. The domino effect will turn out useful. Influencers will also be more likely to have the mental capabilities to understand what is required to understand the subject.


Recently I tried showing one of my friends who was happy to hear my side but in the end got kinda aggressive saying I was the same as all other conspiracy theorists and kept nagging at minor details and always having an excuse for things and that he could never make me change my mind so its pointless, which is a shame but what can you do? I usually talk to those close to me because Im not good at remembering Minor details (Names, Dates, etc) so I don't look stupid when I cant answer one of their questions. Sources is also annoying because people often say its not reliable. I believe he also said typhus victims look nothing like the people in the camps and the people didn't have the rashes/bumps like the infected and other scientific things which I got kinda held up on, so please feel free to give any advice.
“Think Thousand times before taking a decision But - After taking decison never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!" ~Adolf Hitler

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2677
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby borjastick » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:06 am)

Dlw4456 wrote:

Recently I tried showing one of my friends who was happy to hear my side but in the end got kinda aggressive saying I was the same as all other conspiracy theorists and kept nagging at minor details and always having an excuse for things and that he could never make me change my mind so its pointless, which is a shame but what can you do? I usually talk to those close to me because Im not good at remembering Minor details (Names, Dates, etc) so I don't look stupid when I cant answer one of their questions. Sources is also annoying because people often say its not reliable. I believe he also said typhus victims look nothing like the people in the camps and the people didn't have the rashes/bumps like the infected and other scientific things which I got kinda held up on, so please feel free to give any advice.


Believers hate details because they always catch them out. They like dumb people who haven't researched the subject and who thus cannot challenge them on their trotting out of the gas chamber-six million story. Believers would hate you to discuss the inner details of typhus, gas chambers, the numbers, the method and the fact that not one mass grave has been found let alone subjected to forensics.

My experience is the same as yours in as much as at a point in this type of discussion the penny drops with the recipient that you are probably correct and he has been duped all along. Then they say things like 'Oh well one million or six million it was all the same and totally wrong' completely ignoring that not even one million can be proven to have been killed.

Or they play the anti semitism card against you, which I think is the last gasp of rational thought.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

SamuelGordy
Member
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby SamuelGordy » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:37 am)

Believers would hate you to discuss the inner details of typhus, gas chambers, the numbers, the method and the fact that not one mass grave has been found let alone subjected to forensics.


Actually, about the mass graves... In Yugoslavia, there was an excavation on the site (Jasenovac death camp) claimed to have contained 70 to 700 thousand corpses. The excavation discovered 481 corpses (yes, four hundred and eighty one, not thousands). Do I have to mention that this information is frowned upon? You know, basically nobody wants to talk about it, its always those 70 thousand (or even 700 thousand).

More about this on this topic, in the last post:

viewtopic.php?t=8210

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Hektor » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:47 am)

Dlw4456 wrote:...
Recently I tried showing one of my friends who was happy to hear my side but in the end got kinda aggressive saying I was the same as all other conspiracy theorists and kept nagging at minor details and always having an excuse for things and that he could never make me change my mind so its pointless, which is a shame but what can you do? I usually talk to those close to me because Im not good at remembering Minor details (Names, Dates, etc) so I don't look stupid when I cant answer one of their questions. Sources is also annoying because people often say its not reliable. I believe he also said typhus victims look nothing like the people in the camps and the people didn't have the rashes/bumps like the infected and other scientific things which I got kinda held up on, so please feel free to give any advice.

You are talking to people in a totalist environment. Victims of totalism get aggressive, when you demolish fundamentals of their ideology. Those not agreeing with the totalist key tenets get called names. "Not reliable"... aha, so the archives held by Allies aren't reliable.

The key question is what's the evidence for the set of hypothesis called the Holocaust.
Typhus is only one disease and the undernourishment can have several causes.
The main cause is the fact that the Allied bombed civilian infrastructure in Germany to smithereens.
And there you got it, the evidence that people find so convincing doesn't prove "Nazi atrocities", but are the results of Allied warfare.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10126
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Hannover » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 pm)

Dlw:
... he also said typhus victims look nothing like the people in the camps and the people didn't have the rashes/bumps like the infected and other scientific things which I got kinda held up on, so please feel free to give any advice.

So he has a problem accepting the fact of rampant typhus?

see: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p433_Berg.html

Image

Image

Also ask him to actually show you excavations of the alleged enormous mass graves, ex.: 900,000 alleged at Treblinka, 34,000 alleged at Babi Yar, etc.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby hermod » 4 years 8 months ago (Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:44 pm)

Hannover wrote:Dlw:
... he also said typhus victims look nothing like the people in the camps and the people didn't have the rashes/bumps like the infected and other scientific things which I got kinda held up on, so please feel free to give any advice.

So he has a problem accepting the fact of rampant typhus?


He can also ask him why the Allied 'liberators' burned down the barracks at Belsen, bulldozed the dead bodies in communal graves (instead of individual graves; so disrespectful!!) so soon after the capture of Belsen, held the liberated inmates in quarantine at Dachau until August, and spread DDT powder on the liberated inmates of those camps. None of those things is of any use to deal with starvation.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Jurgen
Member
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Jurgen » 4 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:10 am)

Imho SteveF hit it on the head with his first point.

"1. To tar Germany and Hitler with a blood libel so there could never be a calm, rational analysis of Hitler's economic/cultural miracle.
So that Hitler's miracle wouldn't spread to other Nations.

That's why WWII was waged; without WWII, National Socialism would have become contagious in peace time....it would have been impossible to ignore; the whole world was in the Great Depression."
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:02 pm)

Jurgen wrote:Imho SteveF hit it on the head with his first point.

"1. To tar Germany and Hitler with a blood libel so there could never be a calm, rational analysis of Hitler's economic/cultural miracle.
So that Hitler's miracle wouldn't spread to other Nations.

That's why WWII was waged; without WWII, National Socialism would have become contagious in peace time....it would have been impossible to ignore; the whole world was in the Great Depression."

While I don't share Steve's rather rose-tinted view of Hitler I agree in general that the causes of the war included British and French (and American?) concerns at the challenge to their industrial and military predominance, international finance's alarm that Germany appeared to thrive outside the system and Jewish determination to bring down Hitler. It was a war forced on Germany, which had been prepared to negotiate with Poland over Danzig and the corridor, and the Allies' overwhelming concern by 1945 was to disguise this fact by portraying Germany as the aggressor and the National Socialist regime as uniquely and fundamentally evil. It was impossible, as well as counter-productive, to admit that their propaganda was just that, and in the mood of the time everyone believed it anyway. Denierbud covered this very well in his Buchenwald video, which, incidentally was what finally convinced me after a long period of agnostic doubt about the Holocaust.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Dresden » 4 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:37 pm)

Kingfisher said:

"While I don't share Steve's rather rose-tinted view of Hitler I agree in general that the causes of the war included British and French (and American?) concerns at the challenge to their industrial and military predominance, international finance's alarm that Germany appeared to thrive outside the system and Jewish determination to bring down Hitler. It was a war forced on Germany, which had been prepared to negotiate with Poland over Danzig and the corridor, and the Allies' overwhelming concern by 1945 was to disguise this fact by portraying Germany as the aggressor and the National Socialist regime as uniquely and fundamentally evil. It was impossible, as well as counter-productive, to admit that their propaganda was just that, and in the mood of the time everyone believed it anyway. Denierbud covered this very well in his Buchenwald video, which, incidentally was what finally convinced me after a long period of agnostic doubt about the Holocaust"

You're watching the puppet show, Kingfisher, while I'm looking at the Puppet Master.

When you talk about the British, French, Americans and Allies, what you should be talking about is the "British", "French", "Americans" and "Allies".
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Dlw4456
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:01 am

Re: Gains of the Holocaust Lie

Postby Dlw4456 » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:09 pm)

Hey I know i'm reviving a dead thread now, but I was just curious to read back on a lot of the helpful comments complete strangers provided to me, I am still as convinced as before, and with advice from here and remembering a lot of details before the great purges via most platforms have been able to convince many of my close friends about the lies that have still so heavily influenced the west today. I hope the rest of you are still doing well after these nearly five years and thanks again for all the help and never stop spreading the truth, for whatever the truth is regardless of the implications, its always worth knowing!
“Think Thousand times before taking a decision But - After taking decison never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!" ~Adolf Hitler


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Archie, Hektor and 4 guests