France Reveals Holocaust Collaborators

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

France Reveals Holocaust Collaborators

Postby borjastick » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:05 am)

This could be very interesting and might put the fear of God into some people who might have been involved.

More later when the files are opened up and published.

London's Daily Mail today - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pened.html
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: France Reveals Holocaust Collaborators

Postby phdnm » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 am)

Much Ado About Nothing ...

Quatre questions sur l'ouverture au public des archives du régime de Vichy
(...)

According to Le Figaro, the opening of the archives of the police will not change much.

Because since the end of 1970s, as calls reminds it the magazine History on its web site, the archives of the Vichy government had been opened to the researchers with the law of July 15th, 2008.

http://www.metronews.fr/info/quatre-questions-sur-l-ouverture-au-public-des-archives-du-regime-de-vichy/molA!pN5KOJmp3WkKI/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:32 am)

The Daily Mail should be asked for the name of a single person, with proof, that was gassed, a single one. As it goes with the 'holocaust' scam deportation meant gas chamber with no basis whatsoever.

And I believe the Jews in France who were deported were actually in France illegally. They were not French citizens. Jew French citizens were generally not deported.
So much for the alleged 'German policy to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:29 am)

phdnm wrote:Much Ado About Nothing ...

Quatre questions sur l'ouverture au public des archives du régime de Vichy
(...)

According to Le Figaro, the opening of the archives of the police will not change much.

Because since the end of 1970s, as calls reminds it the magazine History on its web site, the archives of the Vichy government had been opened to the researchers with the law of July 15th, 2008.

http://www.metronews.fr/info/quatre-questions-sur-l-ouverture-au-public-des-archives-du-regime-de-vichy/molA!pN5KOJmp3WkKI/

Well it would appear they think they are indeed revealing new information today so let's see what happens.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:34 am)

Hannover wrote:The Daily Mail should be asked for the name of a single person, with proof, that was gassed, a single one. As it goes with the 'holocaust' scam deportation meant gas chamber with no basis whatsoever.

Done that, been there, asking similar question. No straight answers whatsoever, but responses from lame excuses to shameless insults.
Hannover wrote:And I believe the Jews in France who were deported were actually in France illegally. They were not French citizens. Jew French citizens were generally not deported.
So much for the alleged 'German policy to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'.

I recall something like that. Do we have documentary proof for this? I also recall that the partisans behind the Eastern front were pretty "international".

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 am)

From borjastick's article we find this:
The newly opened archives can be ‘freely consulted’ by civil servants and historical researchers ‘subject to the declassification of documents covered by national defence secrecy rules’, according to a new decree.

I smell another tell tale Arolsen archives limitation where only 'approved researchers' can gain access. Too early to know, but this 'new' French archive will more than likely be restricted. We shall see.
It all jumps out as just another scam for cash. A French "Nazi collaborator" was more than likely someone who was following the law and assisting in the removal of illegal immigrants, see my previous post.
And, we should recall that France declared war on Germany first because Germany wanted it's seized territory in Poland returned. And France did not declare war on the USSR who invaded Poland from the east ... among other Soviet invasions which the west turned a blind eye to. Many, many French and Europeans in general rightly supported Germany as a bulwark against Soviet communism and increasingly degenerate western practices, so of course they are now called "Nazi collaborators"

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:57 am)

Hannover wrote:
And I believe the Jews in France who were deported were actually in France illegally. They were not French citizens. Jew French citizens were generally not deported.

Hektor:
I recall something like that. Do we have documentary proof for this? I also recall that the partisans behind the Eastern front were pretty "international".

Certainly not a document and the source is a rabidly biased nutty Zionist site, but: http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... hjews.html
Thus, while less than a tenth of the Jews who were deported possessed French nationality, ......
I seem to recall Juergen Graf and Dr. Faurisson making my points as well.
While I believe my position is well established, but usually dodged by the 'holocaust' Industry, I'm sure more could be found with some effort.
In fact, this 'archive' under discussion here would certainly have document after document, hence it will no doubt be access restricted.

- Hannover

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thames Darwin » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:14 pm)

Hannover wrote:And I believe the Jews in France who were deported were actually in France illegally.

That's only because the legislation enacted in 1940 stripped them of their naturalizations.

They were not French citizens. Jew French citizens were generally not deported.

"Jew French citizens"?

France, like the Netherlands and Belgium, saw the protection of its citizens as a sort of claim to continued sovereignty. Many occupied countries more readily gave up resident aliens who were Jewish than Jewish citizens. This is not some kind of big secret.

The bigger issue is whether Jews who fled the Nazi annexation of Alsace-Lorraine and other areas occupied by France in 1918 should have been deported to Germany.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:37 pm)

Thames Darwin:
That's only because the legislation enacted in 1940 stripped them of their naturalizations.

Of those that were allegedly naturalized, that is, against the wish of the French, obviously. The French wanted them out, those that "collaborated" were doing their jobs and being faithful to French law and culture. As I said.

France, like the Netherlands and Belgium, saw the protection of its citizens as a sort of claim to continued sovereignty. Many occupied countries more readily gave up resident aliens who were Jewish than Jewish citizens. This is not some kind of big secret.

Well hello. Of course, as countries everywhere have done, are doing ....why allow a bunch of freeloaders?

The bigger issue is whether Jews who fled the Nazi annexation of Alsace-Lorraine and other areas occupied by France in 1918 should have been deported to Germany.
As established, they would not have been deported if they were French citizens.
The bigger issue is why Japanese-Americans were shipped to concentration camps in the US?

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:20 pm)

The Israeli daily Ha’aretz also has a blurb on this, title: “France Releases More Holocaust Era Records on Collaboration With Nazi Germany

The archive, which is available online, names those from France who directly collaborated with Nazi Germany between 1940 and 1945”.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.694278

This is confusing to me, is what has been released available online? Apparently not, here is the article:

France opened another round of its WWII archives on Monday, which names those from the Vichy regime who collaborated with Nazi Germany.

The archives, which contain documents dating back to 1940, should reveal details of France's collaboration with the Nazis during the Holocaust, including the methodological plans to gather the Jews and send them to extermination camps across Europe.

The archives are expected to contain wartime records from France's foreign, interior and justice ministries, as well as from the provisional Vichy government that come into power after Germany liberated France.

The some 20,000 documents will be available online to researchers, government officials and public citizens, The Guardian reported. Some of the documents may still be withheld due to "national defense secrecy rules," the Guardian explained.

The release of the material comes as the 75-year document classification period ends. By 2019, the entire archive, including names of leading officials who organized the Jews' deportation, should be available, unless the French government takes steps to keep some documents classified.

The first French leader to recognize the country's responsibility of deporting its Jews was President Jacques Chirac who did so in 1995. It wasn’t until 2009 that a French court officially recognized the country's involvement .

Aside from the fact that we have no evidence that they were exterminated, it appears, Hannover is right:

By 2019 the entire archive, including names of leading officials who organized the Jews' deportation, should be available, unless the French government takes steps to keep some documents classified.

A selection needs to take place first, we wouldn’t want to have names of ‘survivors’ come up among those sent to ‘extermination camps’. Also, some documents might never be released. Why?

I just started – and this does not really belong here, sorry – to read “Auch Du warst dabei” (You were there as well), by Peter Kleist. He writes that in France members of the communist resistance went on a killing spree after the war. According to the first minister of the interior, Tixier, 105 000 French citizens were executed. Minister of justice, Teitgen, stated in a 1947 inquiry, that Robespierre’s terror was child’s play compared to this (pp. 10/394). Did Jews participate in this? Unfortunately, Kleist provides no source, has anyone here heard about those killings?

Regards
Wilf

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:41 pm)

Hektor wrote: I also recall that the partisans behind the Eastern front were pretty "international".

I've actually found similar observations in memoirs or books written by German vets regarding Partisans in the west as well! They are usually purposefully a bit vague about the matter(perhaps, not wishing to name those who must never be named, for legal or other reasons), but suggest that for instance, any number of "French partisans" were hardly Frenchmen, and so forth.

________

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 am)

neugierig wrote:
I just started – and this does not really belong here, sorry – to read “Auch Du warst dabei” (You were there as well), by Peter Kleist. He writes that in France members of the communist resistance went on a killing spree after the war. According to the first minister of the interior, Tixier, 105 000 French citizens were executed. Minister of justice, Teitgen, stated in a 1947 inquiry, that Robespierre’s terror was child’s play compared to this (pp. 10/394). Did Jews participate in this? Unfortunately, Kleist provides no source, has anyone here heard about those killings?

Regards
Wilf

Just an example:

A Dry Chronicle of the Purge

Summary Executions in Certain Communes of Charente Limousine

I. A List of Some Executions by the Maquis Bernard

(15 June to 11 August 1944)

Responsibility for the executions by the Communist maquis "Bernard" rests with Bernard Lelay, a printer at L'Humanité , the daily newspaper of the French Communist Party, and with his followers. After Bernard Lelay, the person most directly implicated in the executions was Augustin Raoux, known as "Gandhi." A Jewish convert to Catholicism, Raoux was a solicitor at Ruffec. Assisted by his son Philippe, he directed the Deuxième Bureau (Security and Intelligence). He was both prosecutor and judge. The accused had no attorney, and there was no question of last rites for those condemned to death. The corpses were not put into coffins. The dead were not restored to their families. Very expeditious, this maquis seldom used torture. Junien B., native of La Péruse, killed François Destempes by means of torture.

Read more: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p--5_Faurisson.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:56 am)

And as usual the very real Communist collaborators get off Scot free. We know why.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”