'Fewer Than 1 Million Jews Killed in Holocaust,'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:04 am)

Now then, this boy has balls and never read the memo titled 'A principle isn't a principle unless it costs you something'

This from media sources all over the world and internet;

Or maybe he did read the memo and has decided to make a name for himself and er never leave the US again. He can toss his dual nationality and Israeli passport in the Hudson river right now...

Maybe the world is waking up to this holocaust nonsense after all, and this guy understands that the holohoax is really hurting the jews and of course Israel is the worst criminal of all.

A New York-based ultra-Orthodox rabbi who has posted thousands of popular outreach lectures online said in a lecture on Tuesday only about 1 million halachic Jews, meaning people born of a Jewish mother, perished in the Holocaust.

In a video on his YouTube channel filmed at a lecture in Queens, New York, Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi cited high assimilation rates in Europe before World War II to make his claim that 80 percent of those identified as Jews killed by the Nazis during the Holocaust were not Jewish according to halakha, or Jewish law.

“If you look at the percent of assimilation that there was in Europe, which already reached 80 percent, it’s reasonable to assume that 80 percent of the 6 million were not Jews,” said Mizrachi, who teaches at a yeshiva in Monsey.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.694868

Not sure why he still hangs on to the six million nonsense as he seems to claim that those 6m dead were actually deaded but not really genuine Jews. Hmmmmm.

He would perhaps make his point more potent had he actually said that there were no six million deaths at all, of any race or nationality.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: 'Fewer Than 1 Million Jews Killed in Holocaust,'

Postby NLH » 3 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 am)

Looks like he has apologised now that he has been “shown the accurate statistics and I realize that those that were not halachically Jewish were a very small, minimal number.”

Well, that didn't take long now did it. Although, had no pressure been put on him I am pretty sure not apology would have occurred.

I would be interested in seeing these "accurate statistics." Maybe if I write to him he would be willing to show me?

U.S. Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi Apologizes for Saying Only 1 Million Jews Died in Holocaust

January 4, 2016 • By Ilan Shavit

The American ultra-Orthodox rabbi Yosef Mizrachi, who claimed last week that less than one million Jews died in the Holocaust corrected himself on Sunday and apologized for his statement. The apology emailed to the Yeshiva World News, as reported on Sunday.

“I wish to apologize for my incorrect statement regarding the six million Kedoshim (holy ones) that were tragically murdered in the Holocaust,”  Rabbi Mizrachi said after he was “shown the accurate statistics and I realize that those that were not halachically Jewish were a very small, minimal number.”

“The Kedoshim of the Holocaust need to be remembered and sanctified in the most honorable way possible. My goal was to wake up our nation to the silent holocaust that is happening now which is the increasing intermarriage cases in the U.S.A. and the rest of the world.” he continued.

Mizrachi said that his words “were taken out of context” since only part of the video was broadcast on YouTube. “It has never, ever been my intention to offend any of the Holocaust survivors or their family members,” he said.

http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/01/0 ... holocaust/
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:59 pm)

There is no more neurotic, wacky characters than rabbis. Obviously so.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 10 months ago (Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:42 am)

"My goal was to wake up our nation to the silent holocaust that is happening now which is the increasing intermarriage cases in the U.S.A. and the rest of the world.”

Oh my, Rabbi - that sounds a whole lot like "hate speech." It would certainly be called that if a White person said it, anyway!

Yet we notice that his saying THAT in regard to Jews, generates no outrage or even concern whatever.

--------

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:39 am)

Inquisitor wrote:
"My goal was to wake up our nation to the silent holocaust that is happening now which is the increasing intermarriage cases in the U.S.A. and the rest of the world.”

Oh my, Rabbi - that sounds a whole lot like "hate speech." It would certainly be called that if a White person said it, anyway!

Yet we notice that his saying THAT in regard to Jews, generates no outrage or even concern whatever.

--------

Correct! The white genocide is now in full swing as we can see right across europe.

I do wonder how this guy arrived at this statement and why. If one analyses it he seems to be saying that if the 6m dead jews were only, in his mind, 1m dead jews it's perfectly ok that the 5m were killed because they weren't 'real' jews.

Notice he cannot get away from a total of 6m, even though anyone with more than two brain cells can see that the number and methods claimed in the holocaust are totally incorrect, they could not have happened.

He also couldn't stick to the message without having a right dig at jews he hates, like Howard Stern.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Review

Postby Review » 2 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:43 am)

Hannover wrote:There is no more neurotic, wacky characters than rabbis. Obviously so.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Now, 11 months later, the orthodox leaders in America have apparently found it convenient to condemn him. Mainly for his views on the holocast, it seems..

https://archive.fo/vA1LD
Attachments
haaretz.png
haaretz.png (274.97 KiB) Viewed 2454 times

Myths2LiveBy

Postby Myths2LiveBy » 2 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:58 pm)

[Moderator: not sure if this is close enough to the topic to include here. -- https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... %22R%22%7D ]

Early on, "holocaust survivors" faked it --

Charles Krafft wrote: "General Fredrick Morgan, head of UNRAA, discovered that Jews moved behind the Urals when Poland was carved up by Stalin and Hitler were showing up in occupied Berlin after the war ended and passing themselves off as Nazi concentration camp Holocaust survivors. He was relieved of his command after announcing what he referred to as a Zionist "2nd Exodus" to the press.

1. 37 articles from the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, between 1939 - 1945, about the Soviets evacuating up to 1.8 million Jews deep into the Soviet Union https://m.reddit.com/.../37_articles_fr ... jewish.../

2. "I had been able to piece together a reasonably comprehensive picture of the way in which the UNRRA set up was being most skilfully used to promote what was nothing less than a Zionist campaign of aggression in Palestine. In defiance of the prohibition by the British Mandatory power, reluctant as ever to employ decisive means, the admirably organised Zionist command was employing any and every means of forcing immigration into the country irrespective of the hardship and sufferings of the immigrants, few of whom seemed to have spontaneous enthusiasm for the Zionist cause. The whole project evidently had Russian connivance, if not actual support, since its success would conduce to the elimination of British authority in a vital area of the Middle East." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_E._Morgan"

In 1943 Jewish Telegraph Agency reported that "Russia helped 1,750,000 Jews escape," some settled behind the Urals, others in Palestine . . .
http://www.jta.org/1943/07/02/archive/r ... -rosenberg

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:42 am)

Rabbi Arthur Hertzberg claimed ('calculated') that there would be 100 million Jews in the world today if all the Jews by birth had remained within their Jewish tradition.

And there's also the statement of the respected French-speaking rabbi Rav Ron Chaya about an alleged triple Holocaust through interfaith unions since the end of WW2...

"Since the Holocaust, the Jewish people has lost 18 million Jews ! Three times as many as in the Holocaust !!" - Rabbi Ron Chaya's triple Holocaust by Christine's poison gas (i.e. perfume & attractiveness in general).

Blondes, weapons of mass destruction:

Good to know and/or remember that Zionists have always regarded themselves as warriors rescuing Jews from extermination through assimilation. No surprise they made up an alleged extermination of European Jewry through mass slaughter after the death sentence of Zionism had been promulgated by England in May 1939 through the MacDonald White Paper on Palestine. A war on the extermination of Jewry had been their daily psychological environment during the previous 4 decades after all. Who else was better placed than them to come up with a Holohoax at that crucial moment in Zionist history and at a time when the intense vilification of the enemy was on most people's agenda? They were to show the world that the so-called Jewish tragedy was so tragic it couldn't be left unsettled any longer, and that's what their Holohoax finally achieved by grabbing Palestine from its legitimate owners for the benefit of the Zionists.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:43 pm)

NLH wrote:Looks like he has apologised now that he has been “shown the accurate statistics and I realize that those that were not halachically Jewish were a very small, minimal number.”

Well, that didn't take long now did it. Although, had no pressure been put on him I am pretty sure not apology would have occurred.

I would be interested in seeing these "accurate statistics." Maybe if I write to him he would be willing to show me?

U.S. Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi Apologizes for Saying Only 1 Million Jews Died in Holocaust

January 4, 2016 • By Ilan Shavit

The American ultra-Orthodox rabbi Yosef Mizrachi, who claimed last week that less than one million Jews died in the Holocaust corrected himself on Sunday and apologized for his statement. The apology emailed to the Yeshiva World News, as reported on Sunday.

“I wish to apologize for my incorrect statement regarding the six million Kedoshim (holy ones) that were tragically murdered in the Holocaust,” Rabbi Mizrachi said after he was “shown the accurate statistics and I realize that those that were not halachically Jewish were a very small, minimal number.”

“The Kedoshim of the Holocaust need to be remembered and sanctified in the most honorable way possible. My goal was to wake up our nation to the silent holocaust that is happening now which is the increasing intermarriage cases in the U.S.A. and the rest of the world.” he continued.

Mizrachi said that his words “were taken out of context” since only part of the video was broadcast on YouTube. “It has never, ever been my intention to offend any of the Holocaust survivors or their family members,” he said.

http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/01/0 ... holocaust/

Are they planning to show the public these "accurate statistics"?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 am)

cold beer, he would have been exposed to some crazy abuse by the holocaust educators and given this type of statistical proof -

“To date, Yad Vashem has identified over two-thirds of the Jews murdered during the Holocaust. The names of 4.6 million Shoah victims are recorded in the Central Database of Shoah Victims’ Names....” (The Jerusalem Post)

From Hannover's thread above.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 days 10 hours ago (Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:17 pm)

Inquisitor wrote:

--------

This?

Switch the subtitles on.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

no Jews were Killed in the "Holocaust"

Postby Breker » 5 days 4 hours ago (Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:23 pm)

There were no "Holocaust" deaths, there is no proof there were.
That some Jews died is not because they were Jews.
There was no ridiculous "Holocaust".
Jews like so others died of normal causes, old age, disease, etc., and some died of combat wounds like so many others in WWII.
As said:
"Jews: the corpse at every funeral, the bride at every wedding."
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 days 1 hour ago (Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:31 am)

The Rabbi bloke in the video, he's a real charmer isn't he? He completely discards the claims simply because under his definition they don't measure up. He doesn't argue against the six million, or gas chambers but discounts those part jews killed in the holocaust simply because under his distorted views they aren't real jews.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 days 20 hours ago (Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 am)

borjastick wrote:The Rabbi bloke in the video, he's a real charmer isn't he? He completely discards the claims simply because under his definition they don't measure up. He doesn't argue against the six million, or gas chambers but discounts those part jews killed in the holocaust simply because under his distorted views they aren't real jews.

Reminds me of the Jews who deny the Holodomor because that would mean jews committed genocide, therefore either they could not have been Jews or it could not have been genocide :lol:

"Nazi hunter" SWC head Zuroff: Israel should not recognize Holodomor as genocide because Jews did it
viewtopic.php?t=12269
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”