Barnes Review Order Trouble

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
WarpSoldier

Barnes Review Order Trouble

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:32 pm)

Hello. Last Wednesday my mom ordered me a batch of Holocaust Handbooks from Barnes, and we got the notice our order was received. We never got the email saying that it was ever done being processed, and therefore have no clue when the package will be shipped. It was a lot of money paid, over $200. From your own experience, does it normally take this long? Thanks.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Barnes Review Order Trouble

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 am)

It could be that they let a few orders build up before a staff member then fills them. This happens with smaller publishers and organizations. Could be the people are on vacation.

I think waiting 2 weeks for that email to come followed by the books a week later, might be in order. Good purchase that you're buying those.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:54 am)

I remember last year around this time, the christmas holidays, I had to call the toll free number and ask about why my order was taking so long despite getting other ones in very good time previously. They said it was busy over the holidays, but according to them, they misplaced my order. They had to look around to find it. After they located it, they apologized and shipped it priority no extra charge.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 3 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:43 am)

WarpSoldier wrote:Hello. Last Wednesday my mom ordered me a batch of Holocaust Handbooks from Barnes, and we got the notice our order was received. We never got the email saying that it was ever done being processed, and therefore have no clue when the package will be shipped. It was a lot of money paid, over $200. From your own experience, does it normally take this long? Thanks.

Your mom is quite the sharp, aware lady. Now that is progress. Lovely.
Tick tock, tick tock.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:59 am)

WarpSoldier wrote:Hello. Last Wednesday my mom ordered me a batch of Holocaust Handbooks from Barnes, and we got the notice our order was received. We never got the email saying that it was ever done being processed, and therefore have no clue when the package will be shipped. It was a lot of money paid, over $200. From your own experience, does it normally take this long? Thanks.

In cases like this, take it on with the supplier first, asking for clarification. Polite email should do. A company with full time employees should be able to respond within a day or two.

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:30 pm)

I'd assume Barnes would be the supplier - they were the company releasing the books before Germar continued the publications under Castle Hill. We unfortunately found that the volumes we were looking for were older ones, and thus Barnes & Noble wasn't reliable, and Amazon didn't have the newest editions as new. It was originally my idea to pay for these 9, but my mom offered to buy them. I'd be saddened if this doesn't go well, especially considering the books were still listed as in print. I'll try and email them today.

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm)

It'll be fine I am sure. But like I said in the other thread, contact the publisher first. I live in the UK and no problems. By accident, they (Barnes) sent me an older version, but when I informed them they shipped the new one in no time free, and said to keep the original.

No problems with either Castle Hill or Barnes.

Confused why you would ask here rather than a simple email to either publisher.

Contact info below.

Holocaust Handbooks contact
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=6

Castle Hill Publishers contact
https://shop.codoh.com/contact-us

Barnes Review contact
http://barnesreview.org/contact-us/
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”