Which Single Thread / Topic Here is the Most Compelling ?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Which Single Thread / Topic Here is the Most Compelling ?

Postby Moderator » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:39 pm)

Moderator curiosity:
Of the gazillion threads at this forum, which single one packs the most punch in knocking out the "holocaust" narrative?
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Which Single Thread / Topic Here is the Most Compelling ?

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:59 pm)

In my opinion, the threads regarding Treblinka II - which is the weakest link in the Holocaust legend, for the following reasons*:

1. There's nothing there. No mass graves, no traces of mass graves, no traces of enormous excavations, no traces of mass cremations and wood ash - nothing.

2. The idea of murdering upwards of 700,000 people with diesel exhaust from a submarine engine is absurd.

3. The so called eyewitness accounts by fraudsters such as Yankel Wiernik are ridiculous.

4. The outdoor cremation pyres, and the logistics involved in creating them - necessitating the procurement and transport of hundreds of millions of pounds of cured firewood - are beyond the realm of possibility.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:07 pm)

I agree with Mulegino. Treblinka is the weakest link but considered a central pillar of the holyhoax second only to Auschwitz. That's supported by the lack of evidence and the bizarre fantasies of so-called eyewitnesses like Wiernik and Rajchman.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:07 pm)

Atigun wrote:I agree with Mulegino. Treblinka is the weakest link but considered a central pillar of the holyhoax second only to Auschwitz. That's supported by the lack of evidence and the bizarre fantasies of so-called eyewitnesses like Wiernik and Rajchman.

Auschwitz-Birkenau-Monowitz looks (to the uninformed observer) like it could have been a center of mass murder and "cadaver processing", whereas Treblinka II looks like nothing more than a peaceful camping or picnic venue.

And with the "Holocaust" looks are 90% of the argument!

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 1 month ago (Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:59 am)

It's a good question but akin to asking you to choose your favourite child!

However I would suggest choosing just one is very difficult.

I would choose any topic where someone is shredded by Hannover using his logic, incisive comment and of course the science that the holocausters do not like.

Cyanide chemistry at Auschwitz. A sticky for good reason. It's a demanding read but totally demolishes the auschwitz claims.

Then as mentioned above any one of several Treblinka posts because if either Treblinka or Auschwitz are fallen the game is over. And they both fell many years ago.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:13 am)

I fully agree with Mulegino that the Treblinka story is the most ridiculous part of the Holocaust story. For reasons put forth in several previous posts I think the part about open air cremations heads the list of reasons why.

Although I'm not sure it has been well covered in this forum, I think Wolfgang Froelich's testimony that the boiling point of hydrogen cyanide is well above the temperature of a Polish cellar, i.e. the Leichenkellars at Auschwitz, is another compelling reason to dismiss the Holocaust story. My understanding is that he testified in court that the boiling point of hydrogen cyanide is 78.1 degrees Fahrenheit (25.6 degrees centigrade) whereas the temperature in a Polish cellar is well below 60 degrees Fahrenheit thereby making it impossible to convert the hydrogen cyanide of Zyklon B to a gas in any reasonable amount of time. For his simple observation of reality he is currently serving a 14 year prison sentence.

What these reasons have in common is that both are simple observations of physical impossibilities that are inherent in the story itself. They are showstoppers to their respective alleged murder processes. There is no way to reinterpret the eyewitness lies. They also cannot be dismissed as an eyewitness's mistake or misjudgement. They do not require an on site test or even a visit to the alleged murder sites to know they are lies.

Hegwood

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:30 am)

Maybe we should swap out the Auschwitz stickies, or whatever they're called at the top of the forum, to Treblinka threads. Auschwitz has a complexity that loses a lot of people maybe, and confuses with a counter pro-holocaust argument. But Treblinka, there's just nothing anyone can say.

The Auschwitz ones have been there for awhile and they're great but maybe it's time.

Postby Moderator » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:58 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Maybe we should swap out the Auschwitz stickies, or whatever they're called at the top of the forum, to Treblinka threads. Auschwitz has a complexity that loses a lot of people maybe, and confuses with a counter pro-holocaust argument. But Treblinka, there's just nothing anyone can say.

The Auschwitz ones have been there for awhile and they're great but maybe it's time.

OK, but what Treblinka thread do you feel should be a sticky?
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 1 month ago (Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:36 pm)

Atigun wrote:I agree with Mulegino. Treblinka is the weakest link but considered a central pillar of the holyhoax second only to Auschwitz. That's supported by the lack of evidence and the bizarre fantasies of so-called eyewitnesses like Wiernik and Rajchman.

That's probably Why Irving and Stein-Cole picked it as the prime murder site giving the Holocaustians a straw to grasp that's going to break anyway.

Morrison

Postby Morrison » 4 years 1 month ago (Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:50 pm)

Mulegino1::

In my opinion, the threads regarding Treblinka II - which is the weakest link in the Holocaust legend, for the following reasons*:

1. There's nothing there. No mass graves, no traces of mass graves, no traces of enormous excavations, no traces of mass cremations and wood ash - nothing.

Two questions Mulegino1:

1. How is Treblinka any weaker than Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Babi Yar?

2. You say that there is nothing at Treblinka - nothing.

What then is your response to what The N.A.F.H. says about what's at Treblinka:

Long story short about these two claimed exculpatory forensic investigations: In August of 1944, the Soviets carried out a thorough “crime scene investigation” of Treblinka II, and their numerous excavations uncovered refuse pits - filled with burned and unburned trash. No mass graves were claimed to have been found at Treblinka II. Yet another forensic examination was claimed to have been carried out by the Poles in November of 1945. Their excavations allegedly began, as the story goes, in one of Treblinka II’s trash pits - which had been falsely identified as a “huge mass grave” by a so-called “eyewitness.” No human remains were claimed to have been found in the trash pits.

So now you know why Shermer shamelessly ignores the inconvenient fact that no mass graves have ever been proven to exist - at any time - at Treblinka II and what were once nothing more than ordinary refuse / burn pits are now fraudulently being passed off as “huge mass graves.”

http://nafcash.com/

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”