Fare well

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Fare well

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu May 26, 2016 1:24 pm)

sweetie pie wrote:I got word today that Wilf passed away on April 27 at 9:30 am. I had talked to his daughter about one week before that. He was in a lot of pain so it was a blessing. His work needs to be gathered together and posted at a dedicated website. Thank you Wilf, for your wonderful mind and big, big heart. Alles gut.

Sad to hear.

But I agree, the works should be shared.

sweetie pie

Postby sweetie pie » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu May 26, 2016 1:54 pm)

Sad to hear.

But I agree, the works should be shared.

His work is available at Inconvenient History Revisionist Blog - http://revblog.codoh.com/?s=wilf&x=0&y=0- quite a lot of it. But I don't think that alone should be relied on. I'll see what I can do to give it a second home.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu May 26, 2016 4:09 pm)

As someone who knew Wilf (Wilfried Heink) well beyond just forum talk I am taken aback. While he bravely informed us of his expected demise, it's still difficult to swallow for me. I had been in touch with him very shortly before his departure and I will always remember him.
I hope his family and loved ones realize how much he has contributed to the cause of truth. His work will live on.

Will see you there, my old friend.

- Hannover

BTW, I'm certain that the CODOH main site will publish a commemoration of Wilf and his work.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

sweetie pie

Postby sweetie pie » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 pm)

Hannover wrote:As someone who knew Wilf (Wilfried Heink) well beyond just forum talk I am taken aback. While he bravely informed us of his expected demise, it's still difficult to swallow for me. I had been in touch with him very shortly before his departure and I will always remember him.
I hope his family and loved ones realize how much he has contributed to the cause of truth. His work will live on.

Will see you there, my old friend.

- Hannover

BTW, I'm certain that the CODOH main site will publish a commemoration of Wilf and his work.

His wife Eva told me today that she and their daughter are now at the point where they are ready to go into his computer and "print out" everything they think needs to be kept. I should call tomorrow and advise her they can put it all on an external plug-in hard drive. They plan to give his computer to a family member. They're aware of his achievements ... and he has a fantastic book collection too. No one has figured out what to do with it. Any suggestions? The only big archive we have that I know of is what Ingrid Zundel has put together. But she is really old and what's going to happen to it? I talked about this with Wilf some months ago but we didn't come up with any solutions. This is a quandry for many of us.

I look forward to a CODOH commemoration. That would be great.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”