Is it wrong not to feel sad about the Holocaust?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:07 am)

Why is the Holocaust remembered but not the Holodomor? Or the mass murder caused by Genghis Khan?

Lysander_Spooner

Re: Is it wrong not to feel sad about the Holocaust?

Postby Lysander_Spooner » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:24 am)

I just watched the video. RamZPaul is a brilliant troll. I don't agree with everything he says but I always have to acknowledge his trolling ability.

He certainly knows the truth about the "holocaust" but he declines to make an issue of that in this video. He parses that out and just asks why doesn't the holodomir disqualify Israel's right to exist, since the leaders of the genocide against Ukrainians were jews. If the "holocaust" disqualifies Europeans today from defense of their homelands, why doesn't the holodomir disqualify jews from defending Israel?

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:47 am)

I've seen precious little evidence in over four decades of life than the average person honestly cares about the "holocaust" one way or another...unless, it is politically/ideologically expedient to do so. In other words, when it is useful to trot out as the ultimate sob-story, or evidence of White or specifically German wickedness and so forth(as generally noted in the video), then it is the favored horror-tale which the masses have been conditioned to turn to. But in the main? No, I don't see folks "feeling sad" about it at all...and that, by and large, includes Jews! Unless...(see above)

torus

Postby torus » 4 years 8 months ago (Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:22 pm)

Does RamZ feel pain, guilt, remorse, etc via 6 degrees of separation, that Christian USA and Britain aided and abetted the most murderous ideology in history? Given that Stalin's methods were applied all throughout the former Soviet bloc post 1945. Work camps, in effect, death camps, were established.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”