You can't be serious in quoting the thoroughly debunked Franz Suchomel.
That liar has been demolished repeatedly at this forum and elsewhere, see:
'Franz Suchomel's 'confession' demolished by Jean-Francois Beaulieu'viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9836
The Shoah must go on / Suchomelviewtopic.php?f=2&t=1204
As for the communists Lukaszkiewicz and his "investigation team", indeed they admitted they found no mass graves as alleged at Treblinka, however their creative fall back position which is quoted by Mattogno & Graf has no basis in fact.
- If there were remains of the people in the ground as alleged then why can't they be shown?
- Why hasn't there been a verifiable excavation?
- Where are the photos of this claimed site? If true this would be a big time crime scene with huge promotional potential for the communists / Zionists. Photos are essential for any legit, actual forensic examination.
- What outside observers were brought in to verify the claimed finds?
- Why should Polish communists under the watchful eye of their masters, communist Soviets, be considered the least bit reliable? Lukaszkiewicz merely making things up as he goes, there is nothing to support his lies.
for more see:
'Polish investigating Judge 1945'viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9006
' The Treblinka Holocaust'
By Arnulf Neumaier http://codoh.com/library/document/931/
'Treblinka dissected at the Demjanjuk trial'viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151
Werd, if you believe communists Lukaszkiewicz and his "investigation team" then it is incumbent upon you to actually produce proof for their fall back claims. If what they claim is fact then that proof would be readily available, it would be blazing through the media 24/7.
- HannoverThe 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
The tide is turning.