Steve F's quote: "millions of German civilians were being roasted alive in hundreds of German cities"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
okmatches

Steve F's quote: "millions of German civilians were being roasted alive in hundreds of German cities"

Postby okmatches » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:49 pm)

In response to Steve F's quote that: "millions of German civilians were being roasted alive in hundreds of German cities" during war 2,
[taken from: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10119 ]
I would like to ask Steve, and his coleagues here: What, in your opinion, was the reason for that "roasting"?
It is not the exact number of Jews murdered, but rather the Nazis' explicit intentions and means of extermination, which define the Genocide that took place, the Holocaust.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Steve F's quote: "millions of German civilians were being roasted alive in hundreds of German cities"

Postby Hektor » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:44 pm)

Post and answers belong into WW2 Revisionism.

Are you asking for the technical reason or for the reasoning the perpetrators may have followed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Steve F's quote: "millions of German civilians were being roasted alive in hundreds of German cities"

Postby Hannover » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:48 pm)

okmatches wrote:In response to Steve F's quote that: "millions of German civilians were being roasted alive in hundreds of German cities" during war 2, I would like to ask Steve, and his coleagues here: What, in your opinion, was the reason for that "roasting"?

This topic is better for the CODOH WWII Forum, but the reason was due to the genocidal policies of the Allies, obviously.
The deliberate Allied bombings of civilians were illegal according to the Geneva Convention and were initiated long before Germany was forced to reciprocate in a limited manner. But it's the Germans who blamed, as usual & without merit.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 4 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:49 pm)

In Germany, or elsewhere, we don't have flashy state-sponsored spectacles for our kindred who were murdered by Allied gangsters from above.

Recently, ordinary Germans held a honourable remembrance gathering for the victims at Magdeburg.

The official death toll was 16,000 defenseless men, women and children, roasted to death from above. There are no memorials held by the official "German" government in their honour, and there are certainly no international commemorations for them. Nothing. There's only a informal, albeit honourable commemoration held by decent German men and women.
At the same time, January 27th was approaching and every media outlet in the world cried floods of false tears about all kinds of horror stories regarding the alleged fate of their darling jews. They call this day "International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust". There are an abundance of such commemorations. There are none for the German victims! People who actually were real victims, and who were literally holocausted to death from above — the heat having been so intense that bodies melted and formed a horrible morass in the basements of houses...

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

okmatches

Postby okmatches » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:29 am)

Hektor wrote:Post and answers belong into WW2 Revisionism.

Are you asking for the technical reason or for the reasoning the perpetrators may have followed.

Of course I am asking for the reasoning the perpetrators may have followed. And I can give you a hint: the Germans had bombed London, England during July – 31 October 1940, way prior to the roasting mentioned.
It is not the exact number of Jews murdered, but rather the Nazis' explicit intentions and means of extermination, which define the Genocide that took place, the Holocaust.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:04 am)

okmatches:
Well yes, Germany bombed military targets, there was a war on you know.

But generally you are woefully misinformed. I suggest that you read:

'Who started bombing civilians first: Germany or Great Britain?'
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8172

The CODOH WWII, European Theater Forum is the place to debate this topic, I suggest that you post to the above thread.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Review

Postby Review » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:24 pm)

okmatches wrote:

Of course I am asking for the reasoning the perpetrators may have followed. And I can give you a hint: the Germans had bombed London, England during July – 31 October 1940, way prior to the roasting mentioned.

The allied bombings of german cities was far more widespread than the German bombings of Britain, though. On a magnitude of TEN (in worst cases), if "Bomber Harris" is to be believed. 600 acres of built-up area was destroyed in the bombings of London, while both Berlin and Hamburg had over 6000 acres destroyed.

Comparison of urban areas destroyed in Britain and Germany:

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... rmany.html?

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:14 pm)

okmatches wrote:

Exactly what targets were bombed during July 1940?
What suburbs of London were carpet bombed in order to "roast" (your wording) civilians?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”