1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why? / +Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why? / +Treblinka

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:57 am)

The laughable impossibility of the claimed '6M Jews and 5M others' (that's eleven million !!) is easily demonstrated by the complete lack of visible, verifiable excavations to support the absurd claims. Jews allegedly know exactly where the claimed enormous 'holocaust' mass graves are located, but we have not seen a single verified excavation, not one. Recall that at Treblinka it's claimed that there are mass graves for 900,000 Jews, but there are no excavations tto be seen proving that absurdity, in fact excavations there are conveniently blocked, prevented; now that is revealing.
An example I like to use is the LA Coliseum.

It holds 90,000 people. So we have a tale of 11,000,000 (thats eleven million ) people allegedly murdered in very centralized sites where the locations of enormous mass graves are claimed to be known. Think of Treblinka and the claim that 900,000 Jews were murdered and buried there, that's 10 times the number that the LA coliseum can hold; but we have not and will not see any of the claimed human remains at Treblinka because the claims are lies, simple as that.

The entire scam falls apart on the basic fact that there are no remains as alleged, game over.
Also see:
'Sites Where Excavations Are Physically Obstructed, Blocked'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9171

In the links below not only do we actually see ca. 1000 year old excavated mass graves, but the identities of the people's ethnicity are given, types of assorted injuries, and cause of death have been ascertained.

Do we see anything like this for the alleged & relatively recent, but never shown, 'holocaust' mass graves? Nope, not a single one, even though the precise locations are supposedly known. You must ask: Why?

http://www.oxbowbooks.com/oxbow/given-t ... round.html
'Viking mass grave site, 54 men executed in Dorset, England'

http://strangeremains.com/2014/11/23/th ... al-battle/
'How the bones of 1185 soldiers became part of the largest battlefield skeletal collection'
and:
http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/mya ... 362e706466
'405 skeletons excavated from the cemetery at Fishergate in York:

This is too easy.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Morrison

Re: 1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why?

Postby Morrison » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:39 pm)

Hannover:

we have not seen a single verified excavation, not one

There have been four verified excavations of actual graves:

BELZEC, CHELMNO, SOBIBOR and TREBLINKA II

Are 2 Million People Really Buried In 75 Graves?

It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at the four very small, precisely known locations of - Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II. (Yad Vashem alleges that over two million people were murdered at these four sites.) However, despite all the deceptive allegations / insinuations to the contrary, the simple truth is; the largest of the - four - extant so-called “huge mass graves” ever located / proven to exist at these four sites - in which actual, verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by archaeologists / forensic investigators - by means of bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science; contains the remains of - only six people!

Note: All four of the so-called “huge mass graves” were uncovered at Sobibor and contain a grand total of - only ten skeletons!

http://nafcash.com/

The excavated graves can be seen in this link:

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... n-2013.pdf

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why?

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:57 pm)

Morrison stated:
The excavated graves can be seen in this link:
http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... n-2013.pdf
Not even.
We see two, that's TWO excavated corpses (assuming that really is Sobibor) with no verification of who / what they are, or how they died at a site where it's alleged that 200,000 Jews were murdered and buried.
We also read a statement underneath a photo claiming human hair in the soil without the alleged human hair ever being shown.

This is laughable and proves my point that 'not a single excavated 'holocaust' mass grave as alleged has ever been shown, verified ... not one'. My point remains unchallenged. There are no mass graves as alleged.

Game, set, match.

Thanks, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Morrison

Postby Morrison » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:16 pm)

Hannover:
Not even. We see two, that's TWO excavated corpses...

My bad Hannover, I forgot to include this other link:

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... 2-2013.pdf

Hannover:

...with no verification of who / what they are, or how they died at a site where it's alleged that 200,000 Jews were murdered and buried.

Indeed, it is even admitted about at least one of the graves that:

"It is yet unclear whether or not the grave dates to the period in which the camp operated."

(BTW, Haimi himself has said that he believes over 250,000 jews were killed at Sobibor.)

Hannover:

We also read a statement underneath a photo claiming human hair in the soil without the alleged human hair ever being shown.

Exactly. This so-called archaeological investigation is a sham, as any intelligent person can see; that's why it's so important to expose it. But it is important to note that there have actually been excavations. (It is especially important for exposing the lie that no excavations are allowed at the Reinhardt camps due to jewish religious reasons.)

And check out how shallow the graves are, and the depth of the water table. They even admit that certain "graves" weren't used as graves, but they still call them "graves." The Three Stooges could have done a better job of trying to pull off this charade. What an epic fail.

Hannover:

This is laughable and proves my point that 'not a single excavated 'holocaust' mass grave as alleged has ever been shown, verified ... not one'. My point remains unchallenged. There are no mass graves as alleged.

I don't disagree with you at all Hannover.

And that is exactly what I'm trying to point out here. The excavations of this so-called archaeological investigation totally contradict the official story, Their transparent charade is exposing the fraud for us and all we have to do is sit back, watch and laugh as they destroy their own hoax.

Here is the link to the main page of this farce:

http://sobibor.info.pl/?page_id=354

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:07 pm)

Hannover,

According to Weirnik et al. the bodies buried at Treblinka were exhumed and cremated so the only physical evidence are the graves and the cremains. There seems to be several different stories for how the cremains were disposed. Besides being thrown back into the graves there's used for fertilizer and road grit. Sturdy-Colls claims to have found some small pits at Treblinka which she called "evidence" of mass graves and said that she would return to Treblinka and locate the remaining mass graves. I have previously expressed my doubts that CS-C will ever return to Treblinka.

Chil Rajchman, another Treblinka eyewitness said that there were eleven mass graves, all at least 50X30 meters and four stories deep. Several were supposed to be larger with at least one capable of holding 250,000 cadavers. Using the minimum of 50X30 meters for the graves there would be a total of 16,500 square meters of surface area of the graves. That equals a bit over four acres. Since the alleged totenlager at Treblinka was only about five acres in size it's hard to understand how CS-C managed to miss them with her GPR.

Actually, the tale of Treblinka and the 870,000 people gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated and reburied is so wildly impossible that I can't understand how any rational person can even pretend to believe it. I can't even understand how anyone can tell the "official narrative" of Treblinka and keep a straight face.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:00 pm)

Atigun wrote:Hannover,

According to Weirnik et al. the bodies buried at Treblinka were exhumed and cremated so the only physical evidence are the graves and the cremains. There seems to be several different stories for how the cremains were disposed. Besides being thrown back into the graves there's used for fertilizer and road grit. Sturdy-Colls claims to have found some small pits at Treblinka which she called "evidence" of mass graves and said that she would return to Treblinka and locate the remaining mass graves. I have previously expressed my doubts that CS-C will ever return to Treblinka.

Chil Rajchman, another Treblinka eyewitness said that there were eleven mass graves, all at least 50X30 meters and four stories deep. Several were supposed to be larger with at least one capable of holding 250,000 cadavers. Using the minimum of 50X30 meters for the graves there would be a total of 16,500 square meters of surface area of the graves. That equals a bit over four acres. Since the alleged totenlager at Treblinka was only about five acres in size it's hard to understand how CS-C managed to miss them with her GPR.

Actually, the tale of Treblinka and the 870,000 people gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated and reburied is so wildly impossible that I can't understand how any rational person can even pretend to believe it. I can't even understand how anyone can tell the "official narrative" of Treblinka and keep a straight face.

Indeed, alleged human remains at Treblinka, cremated or not, do not just vanish, they should still be in the alleged graves. Ground Penetrating Radar could locate any alleged mass grave, empty, full, partially full, filled in, or otherwise in a heartbeat. There's nothing, and Sturdy-Colls own GPR blunder proved it.
see:
'E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8579

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

onetruth

Postby onetruth » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:07 am)

Hannover wrote:

Acc
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8579

I have followed your link to E. Hunt's movie.

But there is one question that remains unanswered:

If everything in Treblinka was nice and legit as Hunt claims , why did the Germans tried to hide the existence of the camp ? Leveled it to the ground ? Buried it remains? Why go thorough all this effort in the middle of a war ?

Can anyone here answer that question ?

~

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 am)

If everything in Treblinka was nice and legit as Hunt claims , why did the Germans tried to hide the existence of the camp ? Leveled it to the ground ? Buried it remains? Why go thorough all this effort in the middle of a war ?

- So, what did you think of Hunt's Treblinka video?

- Where are the alleged 900,000 Jews supposedly buried there, after all we have seen no verifiable, visible excavation of the site. Why?

Hide? You have no proof that the Germans were trying to hide anything. Recall that they left the alleged "death camp" Majdanek completely intact, even the fraudulently claimed 'gas chambers'. Some attempt to "hide" that was.

- "Leveled to the ground"? What do you think was at Treblinka to be "leveled"? Please submit your proof.

Also, from:
'photo: Auschwitz 'gas chamber door' / another easy debunked lie.':
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10160
Then the claim is that 'the Germans tried to hide to all the evidence of their crimes', yet here we see an alleged gas chamber door intact, which one can assume is allegedly attached to a "gas chamber" which has not been destroyed, complete with an allegedly incriminating sign. :lol:

- So, why wasn't "death camp" Auschwitz / Birkenau "leveled"? Why weren't all the tons of records & building plans eliminated?

You might like to consult these photos at:
Air Photo Evidence
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/27-ape.pdf
Treblinka begins at page 121

- Why put a "death camp" right next to local Polish farms & villages?

You are making assumptions here that I suspect you cannot back up.

Welcome, Hannover

The tide is turning.

onetruth

Postby onetruth » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:38 am)

Hannover wrote:
- "Leveled to the ground"? What do you think was at Treblinka to be "leveled"? Please submit your proof.

Are you saying that there was no Treblinka camp ???

Hunt's movie clearly says that there was such a camp , but argues that it was a work camp or transit camp. But in his movie the camp seems to just vanish from the face of the Earth.

Maybe you care to explain how is that possible ?

~

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:55 am)

Are you saying that there was no Treblinka camp ???

Hunt's movie clearly says that there was such a camp , but argues that it was a work camp or transit camp. But in his movie the camp seems to just vanish from the face of the Earth.

Maybe you care to explain how is that possible ?
- Nope, not saying that at all, no strawmen, please.
- "Just seems to vanish"? Please explain. What 'seemed to vanish'?

- Why don't the alleged "mass graves" at Treblinka show up on the Ground Penetrating Radar scan done by Sturdy-Colls? As shown in Hunt's video.

No dodging my challenges:
- Where are the alleged 900,000 Jews supposedly buried there, after all we have seen no verifiable, visible excavation of the site. Why?

- Hide? You have no proof that the Germans were trying to hide anything. Recall that they left the alleged "death camp" Majdanek completely intact, even the fraudulently claimed 'gas chambers'. Some attempt to "hide" that was.

- So, why wasn't "death camp" Auschwitz / Birkenau "leveled"? Why weren't all the tons of records & building plans eliminated?

If you think there were 'gas chambers' at Treblinka, please submit your proof for review.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

onetruth

Postby onetruth » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 pm)

Hannover wrote:- "Just seems to vanish"? Please explain. What 'seemed to vanish'?

No dodging my challenges:

Mr it is you that is dodging the question, which is : where is the camp and why has it vanished.

There was a Treblinka camp and now clearly it is gone as we see no remains of any building even their foundations in the movie - all we see is one big empty field.

I assert that the germans are responsible for leveling it cause there are aerial photo of Treblinka II after "clean-up" taken in 1944 . So the question remains - why would they level up the place if everything there was nice and legit.

~

As for your challenge to prove that 900,000 people killed in Treblinka - i have not claimed a specific number you did.

But i know there are records of shipment to the camp , eye witnesses accounts as well as evidence put forward in the Treblinka trials. Even testimony By the accused in the Treblinka trials - as well as the person charged with building the Gas chamber.

~

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:41 pm)

You are off topic to the OP (mass graves), but anyway.

- Of course the transit camp Treblinka existed, no one said it did not. But you cannot prove to anyone that here were 'mass exterminations of Jews' there. Period.

- Typically when a force retreats they take down any buildings which could prove useful to the enemy. Recall that previously at Majdanek the communist Soviets claimed that innocuous facilities were laughably deemed to be 'homicidal gas chambers'. Hence the desire to not allow the same propaganda about Treblinka.

Plus, Treblinka was not a large labor / production facility such as Auschwitz / Birkenau. There were generally few laborers housed there on a regular basis, hence no need to leave behind facilities for them such as was done at Auschwitz for Jews who were given a choice to stay behind & greet the Soviets or retreat with the Germans, most by far chose to leave with the 'evil' Germans. Oops. Some stayed, which goes against the 'kill every Jew they could get there hands on' canard. Therefore, Treblinka being a transit site, there was very little to 'level' in the first place.

And knowing the land was a prime agricultural area in Poland, it seems reasonable to expect that the Poles reclaimed the land for farming and any structures remaining were considered an impediment and removed.

Therefore, these factors easily account for any 'leveling' of the few structures.

If you think otherwise it is on you to submit the proof. Heretofore you have merely dodged my challenges.

you said:
As for your challenge to prove that 900,000 people killed in Treblinka - i have not claimed a specific number you did.

But i know there are records of shipment to the camp , eye witnesses accounts as well as evidence put forward in the Treblinka trials. Even testimony By the accused in the Treblinka trials - as well as the person charged with building the Gas chamber.
- Ah. but that is the general number alleged by so called 'holocaust historians. So why then are you attempting to defend a storyline you know so little of?

- Please show us your records and proof that they indicate murder.

- What "eyewitness accounts"? The contradictory and impossible tales which have been demolished at this forum repeatedly? I want "eyewitnesses? Then I've got thousands of them for you which 'prove' that witchcraft and sorcery were fact.

- What trials? Do tell. Specifics please.

- Who 'built the gas chambers', and what did he say? Be specific. This will be good.

So now, Sir / Madam, respond to my challenges:

- Hide? You have no proof that the Germans were trying to hide anything. Recall that they left the alleged "death camp" Majdanek completely intact, even the fraudulently claimed 'gas chambers'. Some attempt to "hide" that was.

- If you think there were 'gas chambers' at Treblinka, please submit your proof for review.
So there we go, the ball is now in your court.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

Postby Moderator » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:44 pm)

onetruth:
You have repeatedly been challenged on your positions. At his forum one cannot 'dodge' such challenges, we maintain higher standards then trashy name calling free-for-all sites so common on the internet.

Please answer the challenges / questions put to you or leave this thread. Upon your answering you are free to ask as many related questions as you like. In fact you can even start new threads on any single related topic you wish. Perhaps that is your best option since you apparently will not / cannot respond in this thread to the questions asked of you.

Our basic guidelines are here, which you agreed to when registering:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

onetruth

Postby onetruth » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:24 pm)

Mr moderator

When a person claims that the prisoners in Auschwitz where " offered a choice " to be set free or stay prisoners and go on death marches with the SS soldiers one is left with no choice but to call it for what it is - a sickening distortion of history and common sense,

I agree this is of topic but it is not me that brought that subject up.

As for the " challenges " -

The bodies where burnt and scattered i myself will welcome more excavation of the site

-
"Leveled to the ground"? What do you think was at Treblinka to be "leveled"? Please submit your proof

You yourself gave the link to the movie that shows that this camp vanished from the face of the earth. I challenged you to explain how come the camp disappeared , how come maker of the movie ignores that. aerial photos clearly show that the camp was leveled in 1944 if you wish i can attach photos to prove that.

So, why wasn't "death camp" Auschwitz / Birkenau "leveled"? Why weren't all the tons of records & building plans eliminated?

To bigger of complex to wipe out and not enough time to make it vanish , though Crematoria II, III, and IV were dismantled, while Crematorium I was transformed into an air raid shelter.

If you think there were 'gas chambers' at Treblinka, please submit your proof for review.

In 1964 Erwin Lambert was trialed for building the Gas chambers in treblinka this is part of his testimony :

I was in the extermination camp of Jews for about two to three weeks. It was sometime in autumn 1942, but I don’t remember exactly when. At that time I was assigned by Wirth to enlarge the gassing structure according to the model of Treblinka.
I went to Sobibor together with Lorenz Hackenholt, who was at that time in Treblinka. First of all, I went with Hackenholt to a sawmill near Warsaw. There Hackenholt ordered a big consignment of wood for reconstruction in Sobibor.
Finally, both of us went to Sobibor. We reported there to the camp commander, Reichleitner. He gave us the exact directives for the construction of the gassing installations. The camp was already in operation, and there was a gassing installation. Probably the old installation was not big enough, and reconstruction was necessary.
Today I cannot tell exactly who participated in the reconstruction work. However, I do remember that Jewish prisoners and so-called Askaries (Ukrainian auxiliaries) took part in the work.
During this time that building was in progress, no transports with Jews arrived

~

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:39 pm)

onetruth wrote:
Hannover wrote:

Acc
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8579

Aerial photos of Treblinka II taken in late May of 1944 show buildings still standing in the camp living area although no structures in the alleged totenlager. The Russian Eastern offensive began in June, 1944, in support of the Normandy invasion. Treblinka I was abandoned and razed in 1944 as the Soviet forces advanced. Treblinka I was a work camp with no sinister allegations against it beyond the usual, "The eeevul Narzis were mean and rude to people." In the early part of the war when the Soviets were retreating, they practiced a "scorched earth" policy and destroyed all facilities or equipment rather than let it fall into German hands. It's likely that the Germans practiced a similar policy in reverse. Since there is photographic evidence that buildings still stood at Treblinka II as late as May, 1944, there's no certainty of who razed them or for what reason.

Your claim that the Germans were trying to hide something presupposes that Treblinka II was, indeed, an extermination camp and you have not produced any evidence of that whatsoever. There is no prima facie evidence that the razing of either Treblinka I or Treblinka II had a sinister purpose. As Hannover pointed out, if razing Treblinka II had a sinister purpose, why wasn't there at least an effort to destroy so-called evidence at the alleged death camp Majdanek?

The answers to most of the questions concerning the AR camps lie with competent forensic investigations. A more relevant question than "why were the camps razed," is, "Why hasn't such investigations been allowed."

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”