1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why? / +Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: 1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why?

Postby Atigun » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:05 pm)

onetruth,

"The bodies where burnt and scattered i myself will welcome more excavation of the site."

The average weight for human cremains is six (6) pounds. Since upwards of 900,000 people were allegedly murdered and cremated at Treblinka II, that would result in as much as 5.4 million pounds of cremains. How were those 5.4 million pounds "scattered?" Where were they "scattered" and why can't human cremains be found in the area surrounding the Treblinka II location? Why have other eyewitnesses claimed that the cremains were reburied in the mass graves?

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: 1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why?

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:10 pm)

onetruth wrote:Mr moderator

- Where are the alleged 900,000 Jews supposedly buried there, after all we have seen no verifiable, visible excavation of the site. Why?

The bodies where burnt and scattered i myself will welcome more excavation of the site

-
"Leveled to the ground"? What do you think was at Treblinka to be "leveled"? Please submit your proof

You make a declarative statement, i.e., "The bodies were burned and scattered."

Tell me how. How do you bury over 800,000 corpses in a gigantic mass grave, then exhume them, then burn them - all within a few months - and then cover up the traces? Please explain that to me.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:45 pm)

onetruth said:
When a person claims that the prisoners in Auschwitz where " offered a choice " to be set free or stay prisoners and go on death marches with the SS soldiers one is left with no choice but to call it for what it is - a sickening distortion of history and common sense,

You have no proof for your beloved "death Marches". None. In fact Jew Primo Levy was quite clear, see:
'Did inmates of Auschwitz choose to be evacuated?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1372
Now who is "distorting History"?

and 'onetruth' said:
In 1964 Erwin Lambert was trialed for building the Gas chambers in treblinka this is part of his testimony :

I was in the extermination camp of Jews for about two to three weeks. It was sometime in autumn 1942, but I don’t remember exactly when. At that time I was assigned by Wirth to enlarge the gassing structure according to the model of Treblinka.
I went to Sobibor together with Lorenz Hackenholt, who was at that time in Treblinka. First of all, I went with Hackenholt to a sawmill near Warsaw. There Hackenholt ordered a big consignment of wood for reconstruction in Sobibor.
Finally, both of us went to Sobibor. We reported there to the camp commander, Reichleitner. He gave us the exact directives for the construction of the gassing installations. The camp was already in operation, and there was a gassing installation. Probably the old installation was not big enough, and reconstruction was necessary.
Today I cannot tell exactly who participated in the reconstruction work. However, I do remember that Jewish prisoners and so-called Askaries (Ukrainian auxiliaries) took part in the work.
During this time that building was in progress, no transports with Jews arrived

- The problem is that those like Lambert wildly contradict each other in laughable fashion, see:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8887

- And due the rampant use of threats and torture* against Germans it's not difficult to convinced someone to "confess", But when they confess to the impossible one realizes just how rotten the "confessions" are.
* see below

- When there is no option of challenging the 'gas chambers' because of 'judicial notice', your only option is to suck up to the prosecution and tell them what they want to hear and hope for leniency.

- Note, we have no court transcripts and certainly no cross examination records to see his verbatim 'testimony'. That trial, like the others was a Show Trial, Lambert had no viable option. He received no real defense representation.

- Any 'confessions' about 'gas chambers' are necessarily worthless as Revisionists have shown that the gas chambers as alleged are utterly impossible. Simple as that. No matter how many times a lie is repeated, it is still a lie. Repeated witchcraft trials certainly didn't mean witchcraft confessions were fact.

- And Lambert was allegedly sent to Treblinka & Sobibor to build diesel gas chambers from alleged Russian tank engines. Diesel engines are virtually impossible to use as alleged (see F.P Berg's work). That blows away the Lambert 'confession' right there.

- Then, the cited Eric Hunt video makes mincemeat of the Treblinka gassing fraud. Perhaps 'onetruth' needs to actually watch it.

Hannover wrote:When it comes to so called "confessions" by Germans in general one must understand that torture was widespread, torture was the norm, not unusual in the least. The post-war trials were some of the most corrupt trials in world history. 'Gas chambers' were accepted by the courts as fact even though there was never a forensic study presented on the alleged murder weapons; except the USSR did submit a 'study' that claimed and 'proved' the use of steam chambers, yes they did.

recommended:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8603
Holocaust HOAX is based almost entirely on TORTURE!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9399
the problems with the Nuremberg trial

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9308
Nazi 'confessions'

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9679
Further Confirmation of Torture to Extract "Confessions" / from the horse's mouth

In response to my question: "Where are the alleged 900,000 Jews supposedly buried there, after all we have seen no verifiable, visible excavation of the site. Why?"
onetruth says:
The bodies where burnt and scattered i myself will welcome more excavation of the site
But again, he does not know the story he is trying to defend. It's alleged by the oxymoronic "holocaust historians" and an assortment of 'holocaust' shysters that the remains are buried AT Treblinka to this day. So why isn't there an excavation? What's laughably labeled "holocaust denial" would be gone in a heartbeat if the alleged 900,000 Jews could actually be verified & shown.

onetruth tries this:
You yourself gave the link to the movie that shows that this camp vanished from the face of the earth. I challenged you to explain how come the camp disappeared , how come maker of the movie ignores that. aerial photos clearly show that the camp was leveled in 1944 if you wish i can attach photos to prove that.
I explained and he ignored the reasons some buildings may have been removed. But as said previously and shown in photos, the camp was not leveled, it did not "vanish from the face of the earth".

I asked him/her: "So, why wasn't "death camp" Auschwitz / Birkenau "leveled"? Why weren't all the tons of records & building plans eliminated?"
he said:
To bigger of complex to wipe out and not enough time to make it vanish , though Crematoria II, III, and IV were dismantled, while Crematorium I was transformed into an air raid shelter.
Complete nonsense. The Germans had plenty advance notice that the Soviets were coming. He must think there were no reconnaissance in WWII. As for too big; I guess all the paper work that the SS left behind in one small building was just too big to burn.
I suggest 'onetruth' have a look at: 'Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers', By David Cole
http://codoh.com/library/document/987/

It certainly appears 'onetruth' is desperately grasping at Zionist straws. And as expected he has ignored a host of other challenges.

Another case of someone in over their head who has stepped on a landmine of facts.

Hey don't blame us, Revisionists are just the messengers, it's the incredibly stupid storyline that is the message.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Morrison

Re: 1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why? / +Treblinka

Postby Morrison » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:15 am)

onetruth:

why did the Germans tried to hide the existence of the camp ? ...Can anyone here answer that question ?

I assert that the germans are responsible for leveling it cause there are aerial photo of Treblinka II after "clean-up" taken in 1944 . So the question remains - why would they level up the place if everything there was nice and legit.

onetruth, can you prove that the Germans tried to hide the existence of the camp?

I cannot try to answer your question until I see the proof of your unsubstantiated allegation.

onetruth:

As for the " challenges " -

- Where are the alleged 900,000 Jews supposedly buried there, after all we have seen no verifiable, visible excavation of the site. Why?

onetruth, please explain, with proof, how this alleged process took place.

Start with, and again with proof, the offloading of 900,000 jews into the Treblinka II camp.

Can you prove your unsubstantiated allegation that 900,000 jews were offloaded into the Treblinka II camp?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 1000 year old Viking mass graves excavated, identified, etc., but no such 'holocaust' mass graves. Why? / +Treblinka

Postby borjastick » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:24 am)

Morrison -

I recall that last year on a Treblinka discussion here someone made the very logical point that in order to bury 800k - 900k dead bodies one would first have to dig enormous pits and the amount of displaced earth would be absolutely ginormous. The camp at Treblinka was close to a village and a road yet no one ever saw such massive mounds of earth. Nor did they see all the hundreds of thousands of wood required for the burning being delivered to the camp by rail. Nor did the local forest become massively denuded during the year or so it was in operation.

Proof of the above was delivered by Ball's air photo evidence, a wonderful book on the camps which clearly gives the lie to many claims about the camps and their gassing and disposal operations. vis a vis Treblinka you will notice the absence of proof of wood deliveries etc by Sturdy Colls in her now infamous pro revisionist documentary...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:52 am)

borjastick wrote:Morrison -

I recall that last year on a Treblinka discussion here someone made the very logical point that in order to bury 800k - 900k dead bodies one would first have to dig enormous pits and the amount of displaced earth would be absolutely ginormous. The camp at Treblinka was close to a village and a road yet no one ever saw such massive mounds of earth. Nor did they see all the hundreds of thousands of wood required for the burning being delivered to the camp by rail. Nor did the local forest become massively denuded during the year or so it was in operation.

Proof of the above was delivered by Ball's air photo evidence, a wonderful book on the camps which clearly gives the lie to many claims about the camps and their gassing and disposal operations. vis a vis Treblinka you will notice the absence of proof of wood deliveries etc by Sturdy Colls in her now infamous pro revisionist documentary...

Using Rajchman's dimensions and number of graves (11) and using a single apex extended cone stockpile as shown in the Treblinka models I calculated that the stockpiles would total approximately 6 km in length and cover an area of about 14 acres.

Ave et Finlandia

Postby Ave et Finlandia » 4 years 7 months ago (Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:15 am)

onetruth wrote:In 1964 Erwin Lambert was trialed for building the Gas chambers in treblinka this is part of his testimony :

I was in the extermination camp of Jews for about two to three weeks. It was sometime in autumn 1942, but I don’t remember exactly when. At that time I was assigned by Wirth to enlarge the gassing structure according to the model of Treblinka.
I went to Sobibor together with Lorenz Hackenholt, who was at that time in Treblinka. First of all, I went with Hackenholt to a sawmill near Warsaw. There Hackenholt ordered a big consignment of wood for reconstruction in Sobibor.
Finally, both of us went to Sobibor. We reported there to the camp commander, Reichleitner. He gave us the exact directives for the construction of the gassing installations. The camp was already in operation, and there was a gassing installation. Probably the old installation was not big enough, and reconstruction was necessary.
Today I cannot tell exactly who participated in the reconstruction work. However, I do remember that Jewish prisoners and so-called Askaries (Ukrainian auxiliaries) took part in the work.
During this time that building was in progress, no transports with Jews arrived

~

CODOH wrote:Lambert's statement is full of contradictions, most of them chronological. He mentions Franz Reichleitner as the commandant at Sobibór. Reichleitner replaced Franz Paul Stangl as Sobibór commandant sometime in September 1942, according to unanimous sources. Also, Reichleitner was not present at Sobibór prior to his promotion to camp commandant. Accordingly the construction Lambert describes could not have been initiated previous to September. On the other hand, Schelvis writes that the decision to replace the first building was taken just "a few months" after the first gassings, i.e. in May or June; and that "the rebuilding took place between June and September 1942, taking advantage of a quiet period in the arrival of transports" which was in turned caused subsiding of rail tracks between Chelm and Wlodawa due to swampy soil conditions.[10] Further on it is stated that the new gas chambers were fully functional by October 1942.[11]

Thus the new gas chamber building would have been more or less completed at the time the architect Lambert arrived at the camp, if we are to believe the chronology of Schelvis. Now one might argue that Lambert perhaps misremembered and that the commandant he met at Sobibór had in fact been Stangl, but then we encounter another contradiction: Lambert's statement that the new or rebuilt "gas installation" was to have Treblinka as model. As has been mentioned earlier, the alleged first three gas chambers at Treblinka were housed in a brick building, which was later replaced by a larger concrete building wherein the individual chambers (which numbered 6, 8 or even 10) were arranged evenly along a corridor.

According to standard Treblinka historiography, the construction of the new building began in early September 1942 and finished in the middle of October the same year.[12]
One could however suppose that Lambert was to model the new building at Sobibór after the new installation planned for Treblinka, but there seems to be no witness evidence for such plans existing already by June 1942. It would have seemed more credible if Lambert had been told to use Belzec as a model, since at this camp the replacement had supposedly been carried out during late spring or early summer 1942. Because the second phase gas chamber building at Sobibór according to unanimous sources followed the layout of the second phase installations at Belzec and Treblinka, the first Treblinka building, despite being a brick construction, could not have served as model (if we are to follow the orthodox narrative) since it employed a radically different layout and contained only three gas chambers. Further bewildering is the passage where Lambert describes himself and Hackenholt as ordering a "large quantity of wood" for use in the construction of the new "gas installation." It is true that wooden boards are (often) used in the construction of concrete structures[13], but even a large building would hardly require "a large quantity of wood" to be brought in from Warsaw (and one should remember in this context that a saw mill was in fact located in the immediate proximity of Camp Sobibór).[14]

This implies that the second Sobibór gas chamber building was made of wood despite the notion that the Treblinka "gas chambers" were made of bricks or concrete. That Lambert lists "not being solid enough" as a possible reason for the necessity of the "rebuilding" in turn implies that the first "gas installation" was constructed of wood, also. The word "rebuilding" in itself seems to imply that the first building was not razed completely, but that the new installation was erected on the same foundations. Considering that the second building allegedly was much larger than the old one, this seems rather curious, regardless of the issue of the building material.

For further sources:

http://www.codoh.com/library/document/654/

------

Will your next "proof" be the SS-Scharführer Franz Hödl?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”