Is Barak Obama God Awful Stupid?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Is Barak Obama God Awful Stupid?

Postby Hegwood » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:30 am)

It's not just Barak Obama but all elected representatives, appointed leaders, and those seeking election. Are they all totally ignorant or totally dishonest - liars without any sense of honesty, justice, or loyalty to the citizens they are elected to serve? At some level it seems they must be one or the other. When their reactions to the obvious lies of the Holocaust are considered, how can it be otherwise?

Of course this extends to leaders of most other countries, international organizations and even religious organizations.

I am very much aware of the pressure they face from the well financed Jewish lobby but surely there is some way they can break this "taboo on honesty". Of course the ability to lie is a prerequisite to being a politician so they're in familiar territory by being dishonest, but having their constituency catch them so openly in lies shouldn't be good for their careers.

As a one-time and long-time, holocaust believer I can understand that many politicians are as clueless as I once was but presidents, cabinet officers, and some senators have access to unlimited intelligence and research advice. Somewhere in that mass of advice there must be some from a devil-may-care maverick who has a little intelligence and has managed to set the truth before the president and some officials. What has been their reaction?

Does anyone have any insight regarding how much of our political and religious leaders' stupidity regarding the holocaust is intentional dishonesty and how much is ignorance?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Is Barak Obama God Awful Stupid?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:12 pm)

I remember an interview with John Major, who took over as PM after Margaret Thatcher, after he retired. He didn't mention the holocaust but did say that when he was being briefed about stuff he was amazed at what he was told about all sorts of things. He went on to suggest that conspiracies and UFOs etc were part of this briefing. My guess is that most intelligent politicians if they have some idea about the war know that the holocaust is a lie. However, they also know that the poor old jews have suffered so much over the centuries that as an endangered species they need to be cut a little slack.

The holocaust is for most politicians who think they are important, don't they all, the third rail so to speak. Touch it and you're dead! But that shouldn't stop them lambasting israel for all the wrongs and evils it carries out. For some reason they say little about the bad stuff. UK politicians aren't financed by israel but do get visits over and over again by the likes of HET and the late Greville Janner and his ilk.

What has always surprised me though is Georgeous George Galloway, ex MP, the man who shredded a select committee hearing in Washington. He hates israel and says so at every opportunity he gets, but he never ever touches the holocaust. Why?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:18 pm)

Denouncing the holyhoax has no political upside. Exposing it isn't going to bring anyone a lot of new votes even if they're proven right and it's guaranteed to be used against you. The reward doesn't justify the risk.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 3 years 11 months ago (Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:22 am)

The vast majority of Americans are so gullible and stupid that they swallow even the stupidest of lies. They believe the 9/11 story for Pete's sake. I've done an informal poll of workers at the plant that I work at speaking with about a 30 fellow employees and without exception none of them were aware that there was a building at the WTC, building 7 specifically, was not hit by a plane but fell exactly as the other two. They didn't know that. And we are not that far from the site where the towers once stood. I think with the worsening of the economy many people are working very hard to just get by and are not going to spend their free time educating themselves about these kinds of issues. Its similar to the book 1984 where the deprivation imposed by the inner party supposedly due to their endless war(s) with Eurasia/East Asia worked to keep the people working at a feverish pace, with no energy or time to stop and think about whats going on.

So if the voters are so stupid/uneducated/uninterested in the truth then why should their elected representatives commit political suicide by broaching these topics? There's no incentive to do so. We have the representatives that we deserve.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

torus

Postby torus » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:17 pm)

Is Obama 'God awful stupid'? It depends on who your God is. He is a lying opportunist to be sure. Shedding crocodile tears for politics. Who gives a f**K who your drones have killed, right Obama? They're just faceless brown people.
Did I mention that Obama said that his uncle helped liberate Auschwitz? : )

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:01 am)

Atigun wrote:Denouncing the holyhoax has no political upside. Exposing it isn't going to bring anyone a lot of new votes even if they're proven right and it's guaranteed to be used against you. The reward doesn't justify the risk.

It won't be a politicians job to "expose" a Holohoax or dictate what "historical truth" should be. All they got to do is open the path for free research on the matter. Admitted, inflated academic and media nomenclatura makes it more difficult. There they could pull the plug on some of the self-serving groups in those institutions.

Anyway, 5 year term politicians hardly have anything to gain from exposing it anyway. But what's more of an obstacle is that, if they did or threatened to do, the oligarchs quickly would see and exposed real or imagined bad sides to him. There is too many people, with to much to loose having an interest in it. Simply because dismissal of the Holocaust is a potential game rule changer. Do I need to explain how?

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:33 pm)

The holyhoax is a political third rail, Hektor. There's no way for a politician to safely touch it other than to go along with the official narrative. The same applies to academics. Look what happened to Dr. Kollorstrom.

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:45 pm)

diaz52 wrote:The vast majority of Americans are so gullible and stupid that they swallow even the stupidest of lies. They believe the 9/11 story for Pete's sake. I've done an informal poll of workers at the plant that I work at speaking with about a 30 fellow employees and without exception none of them were aware that there was a building at the WTC, building 7 specifically, was not hit by a plane but fell exactly as the other two. They didn't know that. And we are not that far from the site where the towers once stood. I think with the worsening of the economy many people are working very hard to just get by and are not going to spend their free time educating themselves about these kinds of issues. Its similar to the book 1984 where the deprivation imposed by the inner party supposedly due to their endless war(s) with Eurasia/East Asia worked to keep the people working at a feverish pace, with no energy or time to stop and think about whats going on.

So if the voters are so stupid/uneducated/uninterested in the truth then why should their elected representatives commit political suicide by broaching these topics? There's no incentive to do so. We have the representatives that we deserve.

I agree completely with what you wrote. If they will swallow the ridiculous official narrative of 9/11, which a precocious fourth grader with a rudimentary knowledge of physics could demolish in 20 minutes, they will swallow the big "H" , since - due to its alleged occurrence over many years and in many places - is somewhat more complex a narrative, even if an equally absurd and impossible one.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 3 years 11 months ago (Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:42 pm)

Thanks for the responses.

It is rather strange that it is okay to believe and discuss that the 9/11 attacks as a government conspiracy but any discussion of the Holohoax is such a taboo. Other than that it is harmful to even mention it on this forum since it may turn readers away thinking we find conspiracies on every corner. To expose of the holohoax for what it is we cannot afford to lose any readers if it can be avoided.

Except for Borjastick who seems to think as I suggested that certain top western leaders are likely aware of the Holohoax, no one else seems to have any particular insight that would indicate one way or the other whether our leaders are traitorous lackeys or just godawful stupid.

The U.S. phenomenon known as the Donald Trump presidential campaign had some influence on my decision to post this question. The politician Trump doesn't seem to have any particularly noteworthy ideas he is just different from the others, i.e. politically incorrect and seemingly unafraid of being honest. It may all be a sham but since normal politicians are deservedly distrusted what is there to lose? At least he is different. His statements on immigrants and Moslems are disturbing but as Torus points out, in actual practice Obama may not be any better.

Government lying is out of hand. There is the holocaust lie, lies to justify Israeli support, the lies about Iraq, Iran, and Syria (actually extensions of the Israel support lies), lies about the reasons for the 9/11 attacks, lies about the events in Ukraine, and so many others that one wonders if any truth comes out of Washington and western Europe. While, probably, few of Trump's supporter question the holocaust many must sense something is terribly rotten in Washington even if they do not realize the holocaust lie is a background cause for a lot of it.

I tried to find a copy of Obama's holocaust speech to see if it contained any clue as to whether he actually believed what he was required to say. After reading a news article on the event, I realized I was looking for a speech by a pathetic groveling liar and decided I didn't want to torture myself by reading it.

The biggest problem facing holocaust revisionism is getting an audience. Once that problem is solved the message should be clear and convincing.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”