How are the Dachau gas chambers explained in the official story?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friens2020

How are the Dachau gas chambers explained in the official story?

Postby Friens2020 » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:46 pm)

Hello,

I've got another question that I can't stop thinking about recently.
The official story does admit that no people have ever been killed in the Dachau gas chamber. But the gas chambers existed. Yet I can't find an official source that just clearly admits that these chambers did only exist to delouse clothings. They say Dachau had chambers for delousing, but they don't say the chambers had only been used for delousing. Then what is their explanation for the existence of the gas chambers if they weren't only used for delousing?

I got to admit that the "Brausebad" chamber sounds weird to me though. There's no reason the nazis would cover up the gas chamber as a shower room if they weren't going to kill anyone in there.

Anyone here knows more about this?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: How are the Dachau gas chambers explained in the official story?

Postby Hannover » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:03 pm)

You really need to do some work, facts about Dachau are everywhere at this forum and at http://www.codoh.com , use the search functions for Dachau.

some examples:

While completely wrong about alleged 'gassings at other locations', this is revealing note about Dachau.
‘No Gassing In Dachau’
By Martin Broszat
http://codoh.com/library/document/906/
Here is a translation of the complete text of Broszat’s letter:

Neither in Dachau nor in Bergen-Belsen nor in Buchenwald were Jews or other prisoners gassed. The gas chamber in Dachau was never entirely finished or put “into operation.” Hundreds of thousands of prisoners who perished in Dachau and other concentration camps in the Old Reich [that is, Germany in its borders of 1937] were victims, above all, of the catastrophic hygienic and provisioning conditions: according to official SS statistics, during the twelve months from July 1942 through June 1943 alone, 110,812 persons died of disease and hunger in all of the concentration camps of the Reich. The mass extermination of the Jews by gassing began in 1941–1942 and occurred exclusively in a few facilities selected and equipped with appropriate technical installations, above all in the occupied Polish territory (but at no place in the Old Reich): in Auschwitz-Birkenau, in Sobibor on the Bug [river], in Treblinka, Chelmno and Belzec.

It is at those places, but not in Bergen-Belsen, Dachau or Buchenwald, where the mass extermination facilities, spoken of in your article [in an earlier issue of Die Zeit], were built and disguised as shower baths or disinfection rooms. This necessary differentiation does not, of course, change anything regarding the criminal character of the facility that was the concentration camp. However, it may perhaps help eliminate the annoying confusion that arises from the fact that some ineducable people make use of a few arguments that, while correct, are polemically torn from the context, and that, rushing to respond to them are other people who, although they have the correct overall view, rely upon false or mistaken information.

Dr. M. Broszat

Institute for Contemporary History

Munich
more:

'No One Gassed at Dachau'
By Austin J. App
http://codoh.com/library/document/205/

'The Gas Chamber at Dachau: Now You See It, Now You Don't'
By Carlos Whitlock Porter
http://codoh.com/library/document/984/

ex.:
caption: A solder from the U.S. 7th Army examines the door to the supposed gas chamber of Dachau

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:46 pm)

From a one year old other site topic about Dachau.
Werd wrote:Carlo Mattogno redoes Dachau.

The "gas chamber" at Dachau: new perspectives
Carlo Mattogno
(March 12, 2015)
Olodogma (english web translation)

Continuing research on the "gas chamber" at Dachau, I acquired new documents that require a total overhaul of the thesis that I indicated in my first article ( see here / 0982 ).

The first issue is whether the ceiling of the alleged "gas chamber" is an American-made or if it was planned that way from the beginning.

...more at the source

"Thanks for posting that Werd. It's clearly the most detailed study of the Dachau "gas chamber" yet published. Hopefully a English translation perhaps on IH will not be too far away." - theblackrabbitofinlé » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:55 pm

Friens2020

Postby Friens2020 » 3 years 9 months ago (Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:05 am)

That's two great articles. Thanks a lot Werd.

And also thank you Hannover.
Your sources brought way more light to this for me.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”