Is 1% too much to ask?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Is 1% too much to ask?

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 6 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:10 am)

Thames Darwin wrote:I have suggested that, if the Aktion Reinhard camps were "transit camps," then perhaps revisionists might be able to locate 1% of the Jews known to have been sent to these camps. That would be around 17,000 Jews.

Let me be clear what I'm asking. I'm asking for the identifies of 17,000 Jews who were known to have been sent to a Reinhard camp who turned up alive somewhere else after the war.

This is an interesting question. The basis for the 1.7 million figure seems to be extrapolation from the Korherr report, which is supported by a transcript of German communications that uses the same figure (1,247,166 to a given date). But these are high level summary documents.

I am not aware of any list of 1.7 million names of deportees, or a general description that would allow deportees matching it to be traced. The only lists of names I am aware of are those compiled after the war by Yad Vashem using various sources and the Bad Arolsen archives. I have seen reference to surviving train records, but do not know the content or their location.

It is not reasonable to expect revisionists to trace 17,000 people, but if there were a list of names, some kind of sampling could possibly be done.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 3 years 6 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:10 am)

Thames Darwin wrote: "Let me be clear what I'm asking. I'm asking for the identifies of 17,000 Jews who were known to have been sent to a Reinhard camp who turned up alive somewhere else after the war."

Here another a very important part of the answer Thames requested, I think for most revisionists on the CODOH site too. It comes from a Dutch book entitled "Holocaust Herzien. Afscheid van de Joodse Holocaust-Versie" (Holocaust Revisited. Farewell to the Jewish Holocaust-Version) written by Jurgen H. Breedeveld (pseud.), 2011. (Free download on https://ia800306.us.archive.org/17/item ... erzien.pdf ). p. 750.
(Translated here in English):

"In 1945 the Polish National Council (Krajowa Rada Narodoa) issued a Name Change Decree. Every Polish citizen who wanted another name, could apply for it. Almost 2,5 million Jews made use of this possibility(!). This explains were the overwhelming majority of those "3 million Jews missing in Poland after the War" went! They just lived happily ever after in Poland (and elsewhere). Only their old names were murdered in "the Holocaust"

In 1989 the Jewish World Organization (JWO) was so extremely worried that these "Holocaust" destroying FACTS could came in publicity, that they demanded(!!) (Polish) Pope John Paul II to insist by the Polish Government not to open the State Archives about that. John Paul II promptly issued a statement calling it "anti-semitic" to publish name-changing of 2,6 million Jews between 1944 and 1969. ( http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/term/493.po ... me-change/

What? So many Jews still in Poland after the War??? Yes! This explains also why the total population of Poland 10 years after the War happened to be 14 million people more than in 1945. Polish ex-president Jaruzelski remarked in 2000 a little cynical about this miracle:
"Until now, I can't understand how my country after the War counted 24 million inhabitants, while after the first census in 1970 there were 14 million more! Moreover, this population explosion came abruptly to a halt, staying stable until now at 38 million. Apparently after the War rhere was a powerful afrodisiacum which could led to the birth of X-million new Polish, although millions still died and shops only sold vinegar.”

Interesting. isn't it?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 6 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:16 am)

Oh my!
Another nail in the impossible 'holocaust' storyline.

Good work Lohengrin. IMO, this deserves it's own thread,

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:37 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:I have suggested that, if the Aktion Reinhard camps were "transit camps," then perhaps revisionists might be able to locate 1% of the Jews known to have been sent to these camps. That would be around 17,000 Jews.

Let me be clear what I'm asking. I'm asking for the identifies of 17,000 Jews who were known to have been sent to a Reinhard camp who turned up alive somewhere else after the war.

That's a measly one percent. Is it really too much to ask?

Here is a video of people testifying that they left Treblinka in reasonable health accompanied by unknown thousands of other deportees, Thames. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmYsHDH ... gwuqyip2l4 Those are film clips taken by Steven Spielberg and part of the USC shoah foundation film archive.

So, given the readily available high tech geophysical gear, how about some proof of the giant mass graves of the AR camps? Why can't such proof be obtained, Thames? No, the little 17X26 meter pit of unknown depth claimed to have been discovered by Caroline Sturdy-Colls doesn't qualify as one of Wiernik's 10X25X50 meter mass graves. Why didn't Kola use such high tech gear rather than relying on such antiquated gear as core samples?

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 am)

Thames Darwin, surely you can get copies of declassified USA documents. (I am not a professional historian, so I presume I can't.) Could you confirm or contradict the existence of the "Report: German Documents Conference, RG 40, Entry 75, Box 62, p.5" quoted page 1 of this topic, and the content of it, i.e. the planned destruction of documents that must be shielded from German hands ? Thanks in advance.
R.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”