Convincing others

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
prussian_blue

Convincing others

Postby prussian_blue » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:48 am)

Hello everyone,

I've been reading about the holocaust for a while now and last year, I was finally convinced of just how ridiculous the official narrative is. Recently, my brother found out I didn't believe it happened and has since then been trying to tell me otherwise. I told him about how no mass graves of gassed jews were ever found, the fact that there was no prussian blue found in the alleged gas chambers but in the delousing ones only, how there weren't even enough jews in Europe at the time, how it's impossible for a genocide to have happened with 5 million "survivors" etc. etc. He however still doesn't believe me, calling me racist, conspiracy theorist, brainwashed (the irony, I know) and so forth. He has no arguments, has said himself he didn't know much about it but somehow I am still in the wrong.

So I'm asking you to help me convince him because he keeps insisting that I'm being lied to by "neo-nazi trolls on the internet". I'm asking about different articles, documents, actual proof that no jews were systematically killed. It would especially help if it comes from actual historians, real people and no "evil nazi links" because he says "well people lie, you can't trust everything on the internet" (which is true, but how many "survivors" have exaggerated or straight up lied about what happened?).

Thank you in advance, any help would be appreciated.

Re: Convincing others

Postby Moderator » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:04 am)

PB:

Yours is a common inquiry here, you have come to the right place.

However, let me remind you of our basic guidelines, please read them at:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

The question/s that you ask involve numerous topics within the narrative of the so called "holocaust".
In the future please limit the topics to one per thread per our guidelines, you can start as many threads as you wish or post to existing ones. This is to avoid a confusing, cluttered thread.

All that you want is here, so please look around. This is in actuality the largest "holocaust" revisionist database in the world, please use it.

Because you are new I will allow this thread go on a bit, others will no doubt respond to you, but remember the guidelines. Be specific in our questions and comments.

Thanks & welcome, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:11 am)

Welcome.

The first thing I'd say is take your time. You won't convince him with one onslaught lasting hours etc and in any case at this stage of your knowledge you may be open to side swipes.

I would start by calmly asking him if he will discuss the subject a little with you. I suspect he is you older brother and thus thinks you should show respect and deference to him. I have an older brother who thinks shouting at me and slamming the phone down proves he is right on everything!

Ask your bro what he knows about the holocau$t and why he believes it. Don't counter every point he makes just let him say his thing. Be polite.

You would be well advised to do your study homework well, before you have this conversation. Reading matter is paramount to getting a grip on the subject because it isn't an easily digestible subject. Read loads here, buy and read some books.

Then ask him why he believes it and is it important to him that it's believed or is the truth more important.

Personally I would bring israel into it as that makes it relevant today, which it is. Do you and your brother support israel and its treatment of Palestinians from whom they stole the land.

More advice will come thick and thin. Be prepared for a life changing ride my friend. Learning the truth about the holocau$t has helped me be a better person and understand all sorts of other stuff in politics, history, people etc.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:05 am)

Mr. Blue,
I would seem that it's easier to ask why anyone would truly believe in what has been demonstrated over and over again to be physically impossible.
The "Nazis" were not immune to scientific facts, they were not magicians.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

prussian_blue

Postby prussian_blue » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:28 am)

His argument seems to be that something so great involving so many people simply could not be fake. He says that there are tons of evidence it happened but when I ask him to show it to me he, like many other believers, only points to the eyewitness accounts and photos. I explain that people lie, he even admitted that, and I also explained that the dead bodies found died mainly from disease and starvation like so many others at the end of the war. I also explained that it's impossible to cremate 6 million bodies in 4 years.

However he still doesn't believe me and says that that's just semantics. I am truly at a loss here, this has been going on for a while and he dismisses everything I say.

He claims holocaust denial started only after the internet, that there are no actual historians or elderly people from that time that deny it happened.

I guess I just need advice on whether I should even bother trying to convince someone who isn't willing to listen to me. I'm sorry for the rant but this is the only place where I can talk about this.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:53 am)

I have previously posted a brief description of how my eyes were opened. It starts the following thread. If you haven't already seen it check it out.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9955&p=75329&hilit=carcass#p75329

It begins with the Treblinka story which is a simple lie. Unlike Auschwitz, it isn't necessary to do any quantitative analysis ( "no math" ) nor any chemical evaluation to see that it is a lie. Math and chemistry are scary terms for many people.

Hegwood

Esoteric Red

Postby Esoteric Red » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:54 am)

I feel you prussian_blue. Convincing others can be challenging, and it took me a while to convince a couple people I know of this erroneous entry in our evolving history. Personally, I am not as experienced as many others on this forum, for I have only been learning about this subject for around a year now, but would say the best advice to combat ignorance on this topic, or really any topic, is these three things:
1) Be informed. You have to know it to show it, grow it before you blow it, prefect before you project. This is arguably the best advice I ever learned, and is utterly vital if you approach with your information to anyone possessing a strong believe on an issue, especially if they are skeptical against your side. If you project an aura of authority by being able to delve into detail on the issues you desire to discuss, you will be able to send out your evidence across the waves of human transmission in a more elementary fashion.
2) Don't rush people. Allow the individuals often only possessing the intrinsic on a topic to come to you. Plant a seed and let it sprout so it can form an expanding growth of curiosity that slowly roots it self in another's psyche, commencing a heightened curiosity experience to occur. I feel that this is probably the best advice I ever took in, for it seems to be the only way most that unknowingly subscribe to misunderstandings or outright propaganda falsities will legitimately come and listen to your vocal vibrations, hopefully possessing at least a tinge of verity.
3) Listen to your gut. Yes, I am aware that this might appear to be cheesy to many, but I feel that it is still fairly important. Understanding the metaphorical projection of deep feeling to an elevated position can allow you to know when the right time to inject your arguments is.

The three tips above are in my opinion the most important when in regards to nearly anything that is dubbed controversial by society or for subjects you know that the person you are preparing to talk to likely believes a much different side of the story.

I recommend to guide your orbs of scrutiny far and wide, for a skeptic's mind should accompany any new venture or expansion upon what you thought you knew.

torus

Postby torus » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 am)

prussian_blue wrote:he keeps insisting that I'm being lied to by "neo-nazi trolls on the internet".

Crazy world, isn't it? Why would "neo nazis", at the risk of incarceration, be disparaging the alleged handiwork of their leader? Wouldn't a "nazi", in the true Hollywood fashion, be seeking the incarceration of those who would deny it?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:13 pm)

prussian_blue wrote:His argument seems to be that something so great involving so many people simply could not be fake. He says that there are tons of evidence it happened but when I ask him to show it to me he, like many other believers, only points to the eyewitness accounts and photos. I explain that people lie, he even admitted that, and I also explained that the dead bodies found died mainly from disease and starvation like so many others at the end of the war. I also explained that it's impossible to cremate 6 million bodies in 4 years.

However he still doesn't believe me and says that that's just semantics. I am truly at a loss here, this has been going on for a while and he dismisses everything I say.

He claims holocaust denial started only after the internet, that there are no actual historians or elderly people from that time that deny it happened.

I guess I just need advice on whether I should even bother trying to convince someone who isn't willing to listen to me. I'm sorry for the rant but this is the only place where I can talk about this.

- I guess he believes in witchcraft and sorcery where there were thousands upon thousands of "eyewitnesses, survivors , & confessions" all over the world. Courts of law, the greatest minds and governments attested to it being real and factual. The belief in witchcraft was legally mandated, could so many people have been wrong?

- And what pictures is he referring to? Typhus victims? Laughable communist fakes? Debunked Zionist 'amateur night' creations? We've seen them all, they do not support the impossible storyline, quite the opposite.

- The claim is '6M Jews, 5M others, and gas chambers', but yet there is not a single verified, excavated mass grave as alleged which can be shown, not one. That's 11,000,000 people supposedly murdered in centralized sites where the alleged enormous mass graves locations are said to be precisely known. but we are shown no such human remains. Nothing, nada, zilch.

- Ask him to show you a single autopsy which verifies death by gassing in a German labor camp. There is not single such autopsy which revealed gassing even though thousands were performed, not one.

- Ask him to be specific, which "eyewitness"? What did they say? Are their statements in conflict other statements & claims. Is what the "eyewitnesses" claim even possible? We have tons of such "eyewitnesses" here, read about them and see how laughably ridiculous they are shown to be. Remember, when money is at stake some people will say anything to keep it coming. They are not unbiased and have a serious conflict of intere$ts.

- So called "holocaust denial" started during and immediately after the war. There are tons of German officials & military men which refuted the absurd claims. They have been covered here. And indeed, the internet has broke the back of the gatekeepers and they are in desperate panic mode. Since they cannot refute our arguments they have desperately passed laws against free speech on the subject. What does that tell your friend?

- Insist that your friend provide the proof of his accusations. It's amazing how feeble that 'proof' will be. If he really has the backbone ask him to register here and bring arguments. The rout will be on.

"Neo-Nazis"? Say what? The founder of CODOH, recently deceased, was for the most part a leftist who fought for free speech from way back when. I have yet to see any indication that Revisionists are of one particular political stripe, quite the opposite really. Your friend is just following the orders of his masters when he makes such uniformed statements.
And of course there are the "Nazis" with the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers' and there are the "Nazis" without the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.

If you have trouble finding the appropriate threads here let us know, we'll give them to you.
Here's just one example, the impossible 'gas chambers' of Auschwitz:

'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

Knowledge is freedom.

Welcome, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

prussian_blue

Postby prussian_blue » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:41 pm)

Thank you all. I have already pointed out to him the main arguments against the so-called holocaust so the burden of proof falls on him. The problem is that he only knows the official story of "6 million jews dead" without any details and obviously it's extremely hard to have a debate with a person who's unwilling to open his mind and learn something. I guess I have to be patient and we'll see what happens.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:36 am)

Besides the good advice you've received from others, you could show him that similar atrocity propaganda (including the gas chambers and human soap!!) was spread by the Allies (especially Britain) during the previous world war.

viewtopic.php?t=8497

And why not ask him if he can help Holo-Pope Raul Hilberg (now dead) no longer be 'at a loss' when requested to prove the Nazi 'gas chambers' with science? :wink:

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

rianna

Postby rianna » 3 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 am)

torus wrote:
prussian_blue wrote:he keeps insisting that I'm being lied to by "neo-nazi trolls on the internet".

Crazy world, isn't it? Why would "neo nazis", at the risk of incarceration, be disparaging the alleged handiwork of their leader? Wouldn't a "nazi", in the true Hollywood fashion, be seeking the incarceration of those who would deny it?

Totally agree.
Fan of DJI drones. Soon the company will release a brand new quadcopter - DJI Mavic 2 Zoom that is going to feature a lot of new flight modes!

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:39 am)

prussian_blue wrote: he keeps insisting that I'm being lied to by "neo-nazi trolls on the internet".

Quite rich from a guy being lied to every day by Globalist & Zionist propagandists in mainstream mass media. I'm always amazed and amused to see how most people just don't care at all about the political agenda & biases of the speakers telling them the story they want to hear. So much easier and more comfortable to just discard the inconvenient facts as [alleged] 'neo-nazi propaganda'.

There is much pride, if not vainness, in the fanatical faith of Holocaust believers. Most people dislike the idea that they have been wrong for decades and they'll go to great lengths to avoid admitting they were wrong and hurting their self-esteem.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:13 am)

hermod wrote:
prussian_blue wrote: he keeps insisting that I'm being lied to by "neo-nazi trolls on the internet".

There is much pride, if not vainness, in the fanatical faith of Holocaust believers. Most people dislike the idea that they have been wrong for decades and they'll go to great lengths to avoid admitting they were wrong and hurting their self-esteem.

This is exactly right, from what I've found. There's a saying that its much easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they've been fooled. They just don't want to believe it, at least initially. All kinds of psychological defense mechanisms kick in to prevent them from accepting that they've been fooled.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:34 am)

prussian_blue wrote:His argument seems to be that something so great involving so many people simply could not be fake.

This is a common assertion but few, if any, ever bother to explain why that is allegedly true. The fact is, most of the people "involved" even per the official narrative, would necessarily have had no real idea what was supposedly going on. Alas, this was supposedly a super top-secret operation, known only to a chosen few, etc. (of course this contradicts entirely the myriad claims of various "survivors" who knew all about the gas-chambers and mass-murder, but that's just one of the never-ending contradictions of this whole sordid tale) Nevertheless, we are told this was so secretive, no documents can be found with direct orders, policies or instructions for this supposed mass-slaughter! Hence, even most who "were there" could not have known much, if anything. And again, that's just according to the official version. (even some semi-revisionists like David Irving will claim not even Hitler himself knew what was going on!)

It must also be stated that there was a tremendous pressure placed upon all "involved" (on the German/Third Reich side) to go along with the official story...or else. We know "confessions" were extracted through tortures physical and mental. There is evidence of former camp personnel who at trials, so long as they said all the "right" things, received inexplicably light sentences, for instance, for having been accused of complicity in decidedly heinous crimes, etc. Just stay on the script...

In other words, there many, MANY reasons for various people on all sides to simply "go along" with the official program, so to speak. Whether political, ideological, for monetary or similar reasons; for simple survival purposes or fear of reprisals from imprisonment to physical violence to very real threats of harm and death that could come to you or your loved ones. Look only to the critical role the "holocaust" plays in the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel, and to the protection of Jews there and abroad from virtually ANY criticism or scrutiny of ANY kind. It is also invoked left and right unto this day to silence those who dare utter a word of resistance to "multiculturalism" or, for instance, to a mass influx of alien(and quite possibly hostile) peoples into Europe, but especially Germany, etc.

The point is, given the circumstances that only begin with a prostrate and defeated German in 1945, it would not only be surprisingly easy to largely "fake" such a story, but would be a decidedly advantageous a mission for many 'involved." Indeed, the only real challenge was to get people to believe it! And via a relentless propaganda campaign, easily implemented by victors over a fully vanquished people starting with much-ballyhooed show trials and, and spread far and wide by a biased, sympathetic, perhaps even complicit mass-media and so forth - it proved mind-bogglingly easy, as far as I can tell, to sell this story to a gullible and easily lead (or mislead) public across the world!

----------

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”