How will The Beast survive? Will The Beast survive?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

How will The Beast survive? Will The Beast survive?

Postby Hannover » 3 years 8 months ago (Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:45 am)

Knowing that the 'holocaust' storyline does not stand up to scientific, rational scrutiny, and knowing that scholars have absolutely debunked the unsustainable '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers' .....

How will those that have lied and those who profit financially & politically attempt to maintain their grip on an increasingly informed public?

Will there be:

Basic repetition, aka: The Big Lie tactic?
More of the same smoke & mirrors?
More laws to prevent free speech on the issue?
Fabrication of 'evidence'?

Or, an enlightened admission that it was self serving propaganda?

Your thoughts welcomed.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: How will The Beast survive? Will The Beast survive?

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 8 months ago (Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:59 pm)

It's a lie that fits well with a power structure and a political agenda. It may not even break. As discouraging as that is.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 3 years 8 months ago (Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:50 pm)

I have thought about "How it will end" myself and did not find an answer.

About the only thing that I feel pretty certain about is that there will be an attempt to limit the damage before any admission to a hoax is made. An attempt to downplay it's importance would certainly be a part of that attempt.

Hegwood

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:39 am)

Hannover wrote: Or, an enlightened admission that it was self serving propaganda?

This, I believe, is the one scenario we can be guaranteed to NEVER see. The Usual-Suspects will fight, literally to the death, to keep this mythology firmly and permanently in place. There is so much riding on this entire "holocaust" tale, that an admission that it was propaganda, and of a self-serving nature no less, is just beyond the realm of possibility in my opinion - no matter HOW long they have to battle day and night to protect their holiest-of-holies.

----------

Free Speech

Postby Free Speech » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:04 am)

It's like the Kennedy assassination or 911: if the truth comes out it would create disillusion. All it would take is for someone like Bill Gates to find out. If I had a lot of money, I'd run full-page ads in the New York Times.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 am)

Free Speech wrote:It's like the Kennedy assassination or 911: if the truth comes out it would create disillusion. All it would take is for someone like Bill Gates to find out. If I had a lot of money, I'd run full-page ads in the New York Times.

The Jew York Times and likely most other national papers wouldn't touch any ads of this kind.

The Beast Hannover talks of is mortally wounded, make no mistake. But as many of us have noticed they are masters of the subtle change in direction of the message. They have been, for some time, spreading the pain by talking of 'Hate' and the usual antisemitism, this is to keep them looking like victims but carefully bringing in other issues under the same banner.

The message is also changing as the last camp survivors die off. Instead of being able to parade tattooed old people to bear witness to horror they will and have taken a new direction to perpetuate the myth, and their role as superior people who were forever defamed and brutalised by the evil Nazi.

On a brighter note revisionists have brought a new perspective that they cannot counter, that of science and logic. We have picked apart their claims one by one and exposed them for the shams that they are. Science has galloped over the horizon bearing the flag of truth. Witness the catastrophe that was the Sturdy Colls Treblinka research and excavation that worked against the traditional narrative.

One thing they would love to shut down but are unlikely to have much success in, despite moves happening as we speak, is the internet.

So will the beast survive? Probably yes but in a much reduced fashion. Many people, even those who are not educated in the detail of revisionism realise the holocaust is a lie.

For me the biggest enemy of the holocaust is the holocaust itself. A lie is a lie no matter how much you claim otherwise. The zionists holocaust promoters simply cannot shut up, they have to whinge and moan about their lot. They have never learned the obvious lesson to shut up after israel became an established entity and a powerful state. Zionists and other jews didn't need the holocaust after about 1990, but they simply couldn't keep quiet and get along with other issues that jews face.

So for the moment the beast breathes on but with restricted lungs and in a wheelchair.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:13 pm)

They will continue to bet and capitalize on the crass ignorance of the masses. They will also continue to keep the masses away from Holocaust revisionism with 'bread and circuses' and emotional intimidation. In short, nothing new coming, expect perhaps some fabricated evidence*.

* In a documentary I've watched quite recently (Himmler et moi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOhJ4p7WQAY), it's said: "On a microfilm of the collection purchased from Rosenthal, in one the letters written by Himmler to his wife, the Israeli authorities say they have found a proof of the Final Solution. The detective informed me [Serge Elleinstein] that neither I nor anybody else will be allowed to get access to those documents. The Israelis want to keep this proof for the day when the last Holocaust survivor will have disappeared." (1:04:40-1:05:00)
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:21 pm)

"On a microfilm of the collection purchased from Rosenthal, in one the letters written by Himmler to his wife, the Israeli authorities say they have found a proof of the Final Solution. The detective informed me [Serge Elleinstein] that neither I nor anybody else will be allowed to get access to those documents. The Israelis want to keep this proof for the day when the last Holocaust survivor will have disappeared."

So, "proof of the Final Solution" is on microfilm.....that's good to know.

I wonder how many mass graves can fit on a standard roll of microfilm?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:04 pm)

Steve F wrote:"On a microfilm of the collection purchased from Rosenthal, in one the letters written by Himmler to his wife, the Israeli authorities say they have found a proof of the Final Solution. The detective informed me [Serge Elleinstein] that neither I nor anybody else will be allowed to get access to those documents. The Israelis want to keep this proof for the day when the last Holocaust survivor will have disappeared."

So, "proof of the Final Solution" is on microfilm.....that's good to know.

Pft..."proof" indeed. If every much-vaunted claim of irrefutable "proof" of the "holocaust" ever materialized, or was proven to be anything but another empty boast or propagandistic fraud, this debate would have been over decades ago, and "holocaust" Revisionism essentially retired for good. Yet instead, Revisionism is stronger than ever. What does that tell us? :wink:

----------

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:05 pm)

Steve F wrote:So, "proof of the Final Solution" is on microfilm.....that's good to know.

The Holohoax industry has never needed mass graves or any other kind of physical evidence. A few explicit handwritten words by Himmler's own hand (ahem) and the well-known gullibility of the masses will do the job. Some more of less talented Israeli forger(s) has (have) probably already fabricated such a letter, just as school kids counterfeiting their parents' signature to conceal bad grades but with more talent and sophistication. A breeze...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:02 am)

hermod wrote:Some more of less talented Israeli forger(s) has (have) probably already fabricated such a letter, just as school kids counterfeiting their parents' signature to conceal bad grades but with more talent and sophistication. A breeze...

Indeed - I think on this often. Obviously, insisting every supposedly "incriminating" document is a forgery/fake would get silly rather quickly and expose Revisionism to much fully warranted criticism. The other side could naturally do the same, whenever documents that call many an Exterminationist or "witness" claim into question, are presented. However, especially in this modern day and age, with both the technological advancements of the era, as well as massive financial backing - that is to say, a spare-no-expense ability to fabricate...well, almost anything, it is virtually impossible for me to look upon any of these magical documents that pop up here and there (or are claimed to at least), with anything but profound skepticism right off the bat! Moreover, we know forgeries do and have existed from the early days, so the possibility of some type of bad-faith activity is hardly beyond possibility - or even probability.

And that doesn't even take into account the motivation to manufacture that kind of "evidence," as years and years on internet-fueled exposure, discussion, research and so forth, have seriously damaged the once thought impenetrable 'force-field' that protects(or protected) the official narrative.

Review

Postby Review » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:52 am)

Repression, arguments from authority (through media monopoly) and hate speech legislation. That's basically all the industry has left ..

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”