Kitty Hart-Moxon full Testimony

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Kitty Hart-Moxon full Testimony

Postby Breker » 3 years 6 months ago (Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:27 pm)

Onetruth, did you really say this?
We are talking about some 60,000 survivors from Auschwitz alone.
Yes, you did say 60,000 survivors from Auschwitz alone. But how could that possibly be so if the Germans were so determined to "exterminate" the Jews sent to Auschwitz? Why would they allow 60,000 Jews to "survive" Auschwitz alone if what we're told was true? Perhaps you can explain to everyone.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:03 am)

onetruth wrote: We are talking about some 60,000 survivors from Auschwitz alone. Are you just going to ignore them all ?

No, but it is reasonable to treat testimony with caution and take account of the fact that it varies greatly in kind and quality. This was done by Professor Faurisson using the analysis of Jean Norton-Cru of testimony and literature from the first world war.

Similarly, in a court of law, testimony is subject to rules of evidence.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:06 pm)

And we have shown over & over again at this forum how absurd, contradictory, and utterly impossible the claims of these countless & so called "survivors" are.
Kitty, 'I washed myself with human urine', Hart is but one typical example.

And predictably, onetruth dodges the tough questions put to him in this thread. He knows he has painted himself into a corner.

And the point was made, 'How could there have been 60,000 survivors in Auschwitz alone if the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'? * That's impossible IF the storyline was true.

* see:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9600&p=72886&hilit=hannover+very+jew+hands+on#p72886

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:44 pm)

onetruth wrote:
ginger wrote:To onetruth -

I don't like to spend much time with "survivor testimony" because I consider it unreliable

ginger

We are talking about some 60,000 survivors from Auschwitz alone. Are you just going to ignore them all ?

~

Elie Wiesel claims to be an Auschwitz survivor. His testimony is dubious to say the least -
http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:41 pm)

I am the world's leading authority on Kitty Hart-Moxon, and I can assure onetruth that not one single word of Kitty Hart's BS testimony about her experiences at Auschwitz is true.

Kitty Hart is a little cleverer than the average "survivor" because she has taken the time to study the official orthodox literature, therefore, the lies surrounding her experiences at Auschwitz have evolved over the years to keep pace with the latest approved versions of the myth. This gives her credibility in the modern world, where the holohoax is now accepted as a historical fact, but those of us who are prepared to take the time and effort look at what she has written and said in the past are rewarded with a well documented treasure trove of lies. The woman is quite simply a fraud.

In the 1961 and 1974 editions of I Am Alive Kitty was claiming the Zyklon B was contained in a bag and the gassings lasted five to eight minutes. She also claimed "... the cries were so loud, one would have thought the whole world must be able to hear them." By the 90s Kitty had changed her story and was now claiming the Zyklon B was contained in tins and the sounds made by the alleged gassing victims were muffled: "It was muffled. You didn't hear it very loud." The timings for gassings had also increased to 20 minutes to be more in-line with the new official version of the myth.
We had scarcely been inside for a few minutes, than someone pulled me to the window. I did not want to look for I was too afraid of what I might see.
"You must see this, do you hear, you must," said Isa with whom I palled-up on the way, and who was now one of our little family of four.
I raised my head and there not fifty yards away was a sight that staggered me. I had seen much, but never, never anything like this. I stood as if hypnotized. I could not move. I was actually witnessing with my own eyes a murder, not of one person, but of hundreds of people, innocent people who had been led, mostly unsuspecting into a large hall. This was a sight that could never be forgotten. On the outside of the low building a ladder had been placed which reached up to a small opening. A figure in SS uniform climbed up briskly. At the top he pulled on a gas mask and gloves. Holding the opening with one hand, he pulled a bag out of his pocket, and swiftly threw the contents, a white powder, inside, shutting the opening immediately. In a flash he was down and, throwing the ladder on the lawn, ran away as if chased by a ghost.
At the same time the most terrifying screams echoed through the air, the desperate cries of suffocating people. I stood holding my breath, my hands pressed against my ears, but the cries were so loud, one would have thought the whole world must be able to hear them.
Someone shook me. "It's over. Do you hear me, it's quiet.
They are all dead now."
It had taken about five to eight minutes.
I Am Alive (1961), Kitty Hart, pp.85-86

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xnKQ0wj-lU
Another Journey by Train (1993)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOl0n3W6vS8
Auschwitz the Forgotten Evidence (2004)
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:09 pm)

onetruth wrote:This thread is about the testimony of Kitty Hart. The part about the Gassing is only a small part of her 8 hours long testimony and there is a lot more the learn here about what was it like to live in Auschwitz for two years , what where the living conditions , how where the prisoners treated , how was the camp managed and many other aspects.

Three or four years ago, I sat through those eight hours of lies, and now I have 10 pages of notes written in small handwriting, with time stamps, on A4 paper. This is only one small example of how I became the worlds leading authority on Kitty Hart-Moxon.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm)

Charles Traynor said:

"Three or four years ago, I sat through those eight hours of lies, and now I have 10 pages of notes written in small handwriting, with time stamps, on A4 paper. This is only one small example of how I became the worlds leading authority on Kitty Hart-Moxon"

I'm anxious to see "The Traynor Report".....do you plan on publishing some of it on this thread?

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:20 pm)

Steve F wrote:Charles Traynor said:

"Three or four years ago, I sat through those eight hours of lies, and now I have 10 pages of notes written in small handwriting, with time stamps, on A4 paper. This is only one small example of how I became the worlds leading authority on Kitty Hart-Moxon"

I'm anxious to see "The Traynor Report".....do you plan on publishing some of it on this thread?

Thank you!

I can do better than that Steve F. Much better. Have a little patience and you will see for yourself later this year that I actually am the world's leading authority on Kitty Hart-Moxon.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 6 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:33 am)

Charles Traynor wrote:
Steve F wrote:Charles Traynor said:

Thank you!

I can do better than that Steve F. Much better. Have a little patience and you will see for yourself later this year that I actually am the world's leading authority on Kitty Hart-Moxon.

This I like very much Mr Traynor. Thank you for your enlightened input today. I am intrigued by your announcement and very much look forward to your new work when it is ready. Ms Hart-Moxon is one of the special ones and we deserve to know more about her rantings and the truth behind them. Well done to you Sir.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”