What really happened to Anne Frank?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

What really happened to Anne Frank?

Postby flimflam » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:08 am)

When the British forces liberated Belsen they took extensive film footage, and after the war it was edited into a movie, but the movie was shelved. Fifty years later it was made available on PBS Frontline and can now be seen on their website, its title is 'Memory of the Camps'. This is a screenshot from the documentary, taken when the British entered Belsen ....

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/BergenBel ... ildren.jpg

This is a picture of Anne Frank

http://www.buffalonews.com/storyimage/B ... g&maxW=960

Anne Frank is the girl front row 2nd from the left in the Belsen photo.

The woman in the photo is Jewish nurse Luba Tryszynska who helped many Dutch Jewish children at Belsen.

The only 'evidence' of Anne Frank's death is hoax survivor testimony, and I don't believe even that is public.

Other info:

The story seems to be that the nurse had no contact with AF.

http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~coby/essays/coalchild.htm

The group taken care of by the nurse had a reunion in 1995.

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-04-16/ ... sen-bergen

A 100 year old woman remembered, at age 90, seeing AF die at Belsen.

https://www.ou.org/holidays/yom-hashoah ... frank-die/

The Anne Frank House in Amsterdam recently changed its story.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/01/europe/an ... -of-death/

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: What really happened to Anne Frank?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 am)

FlimFlam can you shed some light on the picture of the group of fresh faced, happy youngsters please. When and where was it taken? She seems much younger there so I would be interested to its back story. The odd thing is they are happy yet behind a fence in one of the camps. Why would such a picture be taken and if these children are incarcerated in a concentration camp why would they be so happy?

Could it be that these terrible concentration camps weren't so terrible after all?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby flimflam » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:51 am)

The photo is a screenshot from a documentary film the Brits made from footage taken when they liberated Belsen. It was shelved for 50 years and then shown on the tele by PBS Frontline, you can see it now on the PBS Frontline website, the title is Memory of the Camps...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/ ... the-camps/

The camp was hell at the end of the war, 35,000 dying of typhus in the last months, 10,000 after the camp was liberated. Yet, there were healthy prisoners as well.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:55 am)

Devastating facts & handwriting comparisons here.
'Re: Anne Frank’s Diary Gains ‘Co-Author’
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9924&p=75201&hilit=anne+frank+handwriting+Hannover#p75201

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 pm)

flimflam wrote:The photo is a screenshot from a documentary film the Brits made from footage taken when they liberated Belsen. It was shelved for 50 years and then shown on the tele by PBS Frontline, you can see it now on the PBS Frontline website, the title is Memory of the Camps...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/ ... the-camps/

The camp was hell at the end of the war, 35,000 dying of typhus in the last months, 10,000 after the camp was liberated. Yet, there were healthy prisoners as well.

OK but that leads to more questions than answers. I thought they said she died before liberation, also she looks younger in the group happy shot at the fence than in the famous picture we have all seen and you have included in your post. Curiouser and curiouser.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:49 pm)

The picture with children from Bergen-Belsen is given here :
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/BergenBel ... sen05.html
but there are no comments on the striking resemblance of one of the children to Anne Frank. If it really is Anne Frank, it contradicts strangely the official story.
R.

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:51 pm)

That's not Anne Frank in the picture from scrapbookpages.com

I found the same picture on furtherglory.wordpress.com, which is run by the same person who runs scrapbookpages

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011 ... auschwitz/

The caption reads: "The photo below shows some of the 500 healthy children who greeted the British soldiers at Bergen-Belsen. The little girl in the front looks a lot like Anne Frank, but it’s not her"

Anne Frank would have been 16 at the time, but that girl looks younger than 16.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:03 pm)

In a comment on the same page, "furtherglory" is less categorical :
"It is known that Anne Frank was transported to Bergen-Belsen; there are records that prove this. She was not among the survivors of Bergen-Belsen, so it is assumed that she died there. It is possible that she survived and was sneaked out of the camp, after it was turned over to the British. She could have been taken to England by British soldiers, and from there, sneaked into the USA where she lived out a secret life."
R.
P.S. As Spaceboy notes, it is true that the child on the picture looks younger than 16.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:53 pm)

The bottom line is, as far as I can see conforming to the timeline, if that is her the film was made after 15 April and thus officially she was dead by 6-8 weeks. Or the picture was taken at Auschwitz in which case she was in very good shape while there.

If it is her the official story can be accepted as a load of old tosh. Certainly when you look carefully they could be one and the same. By the same token the famous pic of Frank must have been taken in about 1940-42 and thus she looks too old for her supposed age at that time. Odd.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:52 am)

I don't find the girl in the Belsen pic looks like Anne Frank.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:31 am)

hermod wrote:I don't find the girl in the Belsen pic looks like Anne Frank.

What do you mean hermod? Do you think it looks like her but isn't her or the two don't even look alike? I think they two girls look very similar allowing for light and situation etc. Look at the jaw lines and the tight thin lipped mouth. I would like to find out when the famous pictures of AF were taken as she seems to old in them if they were taken as I believe in 1940 ish.

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby flimflam » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:41 am)

"I don't find the girl in the Belsen pic looks like Anne Frank."

A poll would be interesting.

I've looked at the pic for a week or so, and to me there is no question, it is Anne Frank. The mouth, the shape of the face, the distinctive hair, and to top it all off, the unusual and distinctive hairline.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:25 am)

hermod wrote:I don't find the girl in the Belsen pic looks like Anne Frank.

+1

The girl in Belsen isn't sixteen years old, she is much younger.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:04 pm)

borjastick wrote:What do you mean hermod? Do you think it looks like her but isn't her or the two don't even look alike?

That the two don't really look alike. Or only very vaguely at most.

I think they two girls look very similar allowing for light and situation etc. Look at the jaw lines and the tight thin lipped mouth. I would like to find out when the famous pictures of AF were taken as she seems to old in them if they were taken as I believe in 1940 ish.

Same race, quite similar faces. Nothing unusual or suspicious, IMO. One could play the same game with various pics of negroes or chinks.

phdnm wrote:The girl in Belsen isn't sixteen years old, she is much younger.

Indeed. My opinion too.

flimflam wrote:A poll would be interesting.

Yes, it would.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:21 pm)

flimflam wrote:"I don't find the girl in the Belsen pic looks like Anne Frank."

A poll would be interesting.

I've looked at the pic for a week or so, and to me there is no question, it is Anne Frank. The mouth, the shape of the face, the distinctive hair, and to top it all off, the unusual and distinctive hairline.

It is entirely possible that the bottom picture isn't of Anne. She was born in June 1929 and thus was 15 when she died. The picture at the bottom must have been taken before her incarceration thus she was about 12-13. The girl in that picture could well be older than that. It may be her older sister. Check the pictures timeline out on here - http://www.annefrank.org/en/Subsites/Ti ... to-19411/#

Seems to me the girl at the fence could well be Anne Frank.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”