What really happened to Anne Frank?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
onetruth

Re: What really happened to Anne Frank?

Postby onetruth » 3 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:32 am)

WarpSoldier wrote:http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/images/Content/Photos/Database/MassGrave/MassGraveUK_03.jpg - As you can clearly tell, it's just corpses in this one mass grave. Anne and Margot would stick out like sore thumbs, because 2 kids wrapped in blankets is almost nonexistent.

Just to clue you in: People often start over for their own protection if they're in danger.

)

Sounds like fantasy to me.

Still waiting for your explanation to why a sixteen year old girl would change her name and choose to stay anonymous all this years . Again it seems we moved from the field of research to the realm of fantasy .

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 3 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:57 pm)

WarpSoldier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc (Documentary from Black Moth, the part with Theresienstadt footage is from TGSNT, can't remember which part though)

It's at 1:06:09. Yes, she looks like Anne Frank.
R.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:23 pm)

Reviso wrote:
WarpSoldier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc (Documentary from Black Moth, the part with Theresienstadt footage is from TGSNT, can't remember which part though)

It's at 1:06:09. Yes, she looks like Anne Frank.

Here's the girl:

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 3 years 11 months ago (Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:33 am)

They look similar, but no way the girl in the concentration camp photo is 16 years old. Also none of the other kids in that photo seem older than 10/12 years old at most.

And i thought it was pretty well established that her "diaries" were not written by Anne Frank at all.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 11 months ago (Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 am)

Spect3r wrote:They look similar, but no way the girl in the concentration camp photo is 16 years old. Also none of the other kids in that photo seem older than 10/12 years old at most.

And i thought it was pretty well established that her "diaries" were not written by Anne Frank at all.

I've already said that the girl in the concentration camp picture could have been AF at Theresienstadt en route to Auschwitz. Only saying...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 11 months ago (Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:57 pm)

Please do your research people. The Franks and the Van Pels were at the Westerbork camp and were among those onboard the final train to Birkenau. If this actually was Anne Frank, she would have been transferred from Belsen to Theresienstadt.

OneTruth: Imagine this - You're stuck in a confined space for months and months on end in a hostile environment. You've then been kidnapped by NS soldiers in brute fashion, and you go through the concentration camps where you see kids getting sick, possibly dying, too. You've believed oe camp to be a famous death camp that has killed millions, where you could have been killed yourself. You live your life in the camps thinking both your parents died. You get gravely ill from 2 diseases. You and your older sister nearly died, and now you come home. You realize that you have a war document that could make you famous, but you're scared because you don't know if there are any nazis out there that may want to kill you or not. Add all of this to PTSD in a child, I wouldn't say it's far-fetched that she put everything behind because she and/or they were horrifically traumatized by the entire experience.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 11 months ago (Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:35 am)

WarpSoldier wrote:You and your older sister nearly died, and now you come home. You realize that you have a war document that could make you famous, but you're scared because you don't know if there are any nazis out there that may want to kill you or not. Add all of this to PTSD in a child, I wouldn't say it's far-fetched that she put everything behind because she and/or they were horrifically traumatized by the entire experience.

What an imagination...

Good stuff for a novel, you know, a novel is a long narrative, normally in prose, which describes fictional characters and events.

There isn't evidence to support your theory.

Spruce Campbell

Postby Spruce Campbell » 3 years 3 months ago (Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:57 pm)

Hello!

This is my first post.

I wanted to join to discuss the possibility of this girl
Imagehow to take a screen shot
being Anne Frank.

After digging through photographs, I seem to have finally solved the mystery.
This is clearly the same girl:
Imageupload png
(note the same clothing)

Thus, the resemblance to Anne Frank on the first photograph, which even led "celebrity face recognition" software to actually give Anne Frank as a result as Number 11 of best results among thousands of celebrity photographs from wikipedia, is due to sunlight, camera angle etc.

I hope my first post was a useful contribution. Thanks for your attention!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:51 am)

According to records, Anne Frank was born 1929. This girl looks younger, probably a pre-teen.

Spruce Campbell

Postby Spruce Campbell » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 pm)

According to records, Anne Frank was born 1929. This girl looks younger, probably a pre-teen.

Yes, that's what I'm saying, this is not Anne Frank, but it wasn't clear from the photograph posted first.
The second photograph clearly shows no resemblance to Anne Frank.

q. e. d.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”