Vincent Reynouard Needs Help!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Vincent Reynouard Needs Help!

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:23 am)

Vincent Reynouard lost his teaching job, and now he needs help.

Please help him if you can.

I lost my job

Vincent Reynouard

On 18 March, the director of a London institution for which I give private lessons suddenly broke the contract that bound us. No reason is given for good reason: professionally, I have committed no fault, on the contrary, my students (and my superiors) were very satisfied with me. In short, what happened to me in 2009 in Belgium and in France (twice) in 2015 is now repeated in England: those who employ me learn who I am and suddenly flank illico me at the door. I am now deprived of a substantial portion of the resources that allow me to remain in Britain. You who love my work, I appeal to you for help ...

Heavily condemned, now without work ...

HELP VINCENT REYNOUARD

Vincent Reynouard is the "desperado" of the revisionist fight. Today in exile, he intends to fight and to deliver its message to the end, that is to say, until his last day of freedom.

YOU CAN HELP giving it directly to this account:

Holder: Siegfried VERBEKE
Bank: BNP-Parisbas-Fortis

----------------------

For an international money transfer :

IBAN INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
IBAN : BE35 2200 0505 3837
BIC (BANK IDENTIFIER CODE) :
GEBABEBB
-------------------------
You can also send money in an envelope to the following address:
Siegfried Verbeke
Italiëlei, 203B
B-2000 ANTWERPEN (Belgium)
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Vincent Reynouard Needs Help!

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:44 pm)

"On 18 March, the director of a London institution for which I give private lessons suddenly broke the contract that bound us. "
Name and email address please!

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:28 pm)

Hektor wrote:
"On 18 March, the director of a London institution for which I give private lessons suddenly broke the contract that bound us. "

Why?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:25 am)

Steve F wrote:
Hektor wrote:

Why?

So that he can receive some abuse and exposure on the internet etc.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:49 am)

borjastick wrote:
Steve F wrote:
Hektor wrote:Name and email address please!

Why?

I'm not so sure Vincent would want people drumming up trouble for him, since he's still in the UK; but I'm only guessing.....maybe he would say: "Yeah.....go ahead and give him hell".

I don't speak French, so I don't know if he mentions the person's name in the video.

I'm going to ask Vincent if he doesn't mind giving the person's name and email, if he has it.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:53 am)

borjastick wrote:

Bad idea

Steve F wrote:[I'm not so sure Vincent would want people drumming up trouble for him, since he's still in the UK; but I'm only guessing.....maybe he would say: "Yeah.....go ahead and give him hell".

In the video: 1:53: Vincent said: Take revenge, no, never

It's clear: NO actions!

Steve F wrote:I don't speak French, so I don't know if he mentions the person's name in the video.

No

Steve F wrote:I'm going to ask Vincent if he doesn't mind giving the person's name and email, if he has it.

0:30: The email address is hidden.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:42 am)

Don't stand up to the cowardly bully then, it's your choice. Personally I would give him hell on social media and if possible front him up face to face. The man is a piece of shit.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 am)

borjastick wrote:The man is a piece of shit.

The "man" is a woman!

I hope that this video will quickly be subtitled in English.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:27 am)

phdnm wrote:

The "man" is a woman!

Who cares? She is a piece of shit then. She needs to be ridiculed and made to look as bad as possible.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:10 pm)

Steve F wrote:
borjastick wrote:
Steve F wrote:
Why?

I'm not so sure Vincent would want people drumming up trouble for him, since he's still in the UK; but I'm only guessing.....maybe he would say: "Yeah.....go ahead and give him hell".

I don't speak French, so I don't know if he mentions the person's name in the video.

I'm going to ask Vincent if he doesn't mind giving the person's name and email, if he has it.

While some flak isn't unwarranted for this chap, that's not my attention. Personally I believe sending him a decent reprimand for his action is a far better way to go about. That takes up some time and effort in it. But I think supporting Vincent is worth some thorough time of work.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:16 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Steve F wrote:
borjastick wrote:

While some flak isn't unwarranted for this chap, that's not my attention. Personally I believe sending him a decent reprimand for his action is a far better way to go about. That takes up some time and effort in it. But I think supporting Vincent is worth some thorough time of work.

phdnm wrote:

The "man" is a woman!

It's the age of "Feminism", "emancipation" and "equal rights". If she's in a position with some public status, she'll have to stand her man and face the music in my book.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:54 pm)

If other posters want to satisfy a personal desire for revenge I would suggest they hold off.

Firstly because it can do nothing positive to help Vincent and could cause him even further trouble, and Vincent himself has specifically said he doesn't want it, and secondly because I think that Vincent's employer has connections with the French state or public service (I'm not going into it any further) in which case this individual will have had little choice in view of the obvious pressure from above.

I'm meeting Vincent later this week and I hope we can find a way forward from here.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 pm)

While the urge to punish those who wrong our kind is understandable, Reynouard tells us not to take revenge of any kind. Not only could it make things worse for him, and possibly us as revisionists, but also because we should respect his wishes.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:49 pm)

Thank you, phdnm, Kingfisher and Werd!

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 3 years 5 months ago (Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:52 am)

Sorry I am late with this. Vincent, I hope you are well. Have courage, my friend!

(I am attaching the .srt file for the subtitles to this post if you want to upload them to the original video on you channel.)
Attachments
VR Fired for Speaking Out.srt
(2.53 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”