Vincent Reynouard Needs Help!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Vincent Reynouard Needs Help!

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:56 am)

Vincent is a great guy. I think about him and his situation from time to time.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:57 am)

Kingfisher wrote:If other posters want to satisfy a personal desire for revenge I would suggest they hold off.

Firstly because it can do nothing positive to help Vincent and could cause him even further trouble, and Vincent himself has specifically said he doesn't want it, and secondly because I think that Vincent's employer has connections with the French state or public service (I'm not going into it any further) in which case this individual will have had little choice in view of the obvious pressure from above.

I'm meeting Vincent later this week and I hope we can find a way forward from here.

What revenge? I for my part just want to reprimand that "lady" a bit. And make this also publicly known that there are people that support Vincent and are not too enthusiastic about cowards that give in to pressure.

BTW.: If it is well known that Vincent got supporters and people that don't take abuse too lightly, that will ensure that the job he gets in the future, will be more secure, since the soft boiled eggs will keep their fingers off.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:53 am)

1:53: Seek revenge? No, never

It's clear!

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:57 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:If other posters want to satisfy a personal desire for revenge I would suggest they hold off.

Firstly because it can do nothing positive to help Vincent and could cause him even further trouble, and Vincent himself has specifically said he doesn't want it, and secondly because I think that Vincent's employer has connections with the French state or public service (I'm not going into it any further) in which case this individual will have had little choice in view of the obvious pressure from above.

I'm meeting Vincent later this week and I hope we can find a way forward from here.

What revenge? I for my part just want to reprimand that "lady" a bit. And make this also publicly known that there are people that support Vincent and are not too enthusiastic about cowards that give in to pressure.

BTW.: If it is well known that Vincent got supporters and people that don't take abuse too lightly, that will ensure that the job he gets in the future, will be more secure, since the soft boiled eggs will keep their fingers off.

Vincent has made his position clear and his is the only opinion that matters.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:03 pm)

Please give him my best wishes. His work is terrific!

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

Kingfisher wrote:I'm meeting Vincent later this week and I hope we can find a way forward from here.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 7 months ago (Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:02 am)

k0nsl wrote:Please give him my best wishes. His work is terrific!

Faithfully,
-k0nsl

Kingfisher wrote:I'm meeting Vincent later this week and I hope we can find a way forward from here.

Will do, but I'm pretty sure he reads this forum. :)

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am)

Kingfisher wrote:....
Vincent has made his position clear and his is the only opinion that matters.

Yes and No. Reprimand isn't Revenge. Other opinions matter as well.

But do as you like.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”