Do you know this Holo-pic?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Do you know this Holo-pic?

Postby hermod » 2 years 3 months ago (Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:30 pm)

Looks so fake...

Already studied and discussed by any revisionist(s)?

Originals known?

It's said this pic shows a SS female guard (while there were no women in the SS) of an unknown concentration camp (how convenient...) executing a Jewish woman (while the female guards were unarmed, except when guarding outside work parties).

Other odddites and inconsistencies?

Your opinion...

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

k0nsl

Re: Do you know this Holo-pic?

Postby k0nsl » 2 years 3 months ago (Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:55 pm)

I don't recall ever seeing this photograph prior to you posting it. Highly suspect photograph, that is for sure.

What handgun is that? If you ask me I'd say it looks like a Tokarev. It certainly doesn't have the tell-tale signs of a Luger P08 pistol.

Why can they never produce high-quality photographs, why this pixelated garbage quality? It's always like that. Meanwhile you can get incredibly crisp and clear photographs of anything else at the same period in question.
I feel that a forger would think he'd get away with his photograph if it were poor quality, like this one. If the photograph was available in good quality it would be far easier to identify irregularities.

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 years 3 months ago (Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:03 pm)

As ridiculous a photo that has ever been fabricated. There's something about so many of these dodgy photos in that there is so much sexual perversion built into them by the fabricators.
Why would a Jew be running around nude in a concentration camp? It's not claimed that Jews were deprived of clothing. Why would a war crime be photographed? Why would someone just stand there and be shot without resisting?
Why does the nude look pasted in? Must be because she has been pasted in. What is the source of this creation?
It's no wonder that we are witnessing "the holocaust, falling apart faster than a cheap suit". :roll:
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 2 years 3 months ago (Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 pm)

There is a LOT wrong here - most notably that is simply looks obviously faked on the whole. Look where the pistol is aimed - is she trying to shoot off the woman's scalp?

Also - that is not a proper SS uniform of any kind. Female guards (some of whom were attached to the SS) wore uniforms made for women, with skirts, etc. I've never seen it otherwise.

Never seen this one before - and I think we know why.

----------

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 3 months ago (Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:38 am)

Based on the almost white outline of the nude woman's dark hair, she may as well be standing in front of a studio green screen. :lol:

PhotoGuy342

Postby PhotoGuy342 » 4 weeks 2 days ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:41 am)

With respect to Breker, there are plenty of photos of the war crimes that pop up all of the time. Many of the people perpetrating these crimes did not believe they were crimes so they had no compunction to avoid having photos taken.

As for the woman not resisting, millions of victims calmly walked to their deaths during WWII. This has been the subject of much discussion since the war: why wasn't there more resistance? why did they just accept their fate and not fight back?

There is no reason to believe that this supposedly occurred in a concentration camp. There were hundreds of thousands of executions throughout the eastern theater of the war outside of concentration camps.

I'm not going to address whether the photo is a fake or not. It's of such poor quality and is printed so small, that it's very difficult to examine it and come away with anything substantive.

Those that want to believe it to be a fake will see nothing but proof of it being a fake. And for those that want to believe it to be legitimate will ignore any and all of the obvious traits to validate it as being fake.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:42 am)

PhotoGuy342 wrote:With respect to Breker, there are plenty of photos of the war crimes that pop up all of the time. Many of the people perpetrating these crimes did not believe they were crimes so they had no compunction to avoid having photos taken.

As for the woman not resisting, millions of victims calmly walked to their deaths during WWII. This has been the subject of much discussion since the war: why wasn't there more resistance? why did they just accept their fate and not fight back?

There is no reason to believe that this supposedly occurred in a concentration camp. There were hundreds of thousands of executions throughout the eastern theater of the war outside of concentration camps.

I'm not going to address whether the photo is a fake or not. It's of such poor quality and is printed so small, that it's very difficult to examine it and come away with anything substantive.

Those that want to believe it to be a fake will see nothing but proof of it being a fake. And for those that want to believe it to be legitimate will ignore any and all of the obvious traits to validate it as being fake.

We're not talking about war crimes in general. Please, no false strawman arguments

What pictures of alleged 'holocaust' crimes could you possibly be referring to? Please show us.

Sorry, but taking pictures of an alleged top secret operation, which the alleged 'extermination of '6M Jews & 5M others' is claimed to have been, would have never happened. Hence the laughably faked or miscaptioned photos are necessarily fraudulent, as we see above.

What "millions calmly walked to their deaths during WWII"? Please tell us. No dodging.

"Concentration camp" or not, where did Jew women just walked around nude in public?

Of course you're "not going to address whether the photo is a fake or not" because it is obviously fake, laughably so.
As has been pointed out and you ignored.

Here's another:
"An SS trooper takes aim at a Jewish mother and child."
CL:We Have Not Forgotten. 1939-1945 (Warsaw. 1961)

the actual photo of soldier providing cover for the other two with pasted in levitating woman & child

See more here:
A Closer look at a German "Atrocity Photo"
By David Thomas
http://codoh.com/library/document/912/

And these are real gems:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5810&p=41022
ex.:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5454&p=35833
ex.:

Only liars create fake photos.

Cheers, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am)

Hannover said:
Of course you’re “not going to address whether the photo is a fake or not” because it is obviously fake, laughably so.
You claimed that the photo is a fake. I personally have no opinion on the photo. What evidence to you have to suggest that this photo is faked?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:21 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:Hannover said:
Of course you’re “not going to address whether the photo is a fake or not” because it is obviously fake, laughably so.
You claimed that the photo is a fake. I personally have no opinion on the photo. What evidence to you have to suggest that this photo is faked?
Seriously?
Please read what was posted.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:36 am)

Please read what was posted.
I read what was posted. It seems to me that based upon the photo’s poor quality, it can’t really be proven one way or the other to be authentic.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 am)

The photo is a cut and paste jobby done on a Applemac when the operator was having a bad day. Look at the light on the victim, it is all very different to the light on the shooter. Why would a woman be shot, naked, outside in the street? The other thing is the shooter looks like she has no idea what she is doing and doesn't know what she is shooting at, which she wouldn't because the victim wasn't there when the pic was taken.

Common sense people, that's what is required when discussing holocaust related matters.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:25 am)

borjastick said:
The photo is a cut and paste jobby done on a Applemac when the operator was having a bad day. Look at the light on the victim, it is all very different to the light on the shooter. Why would a woman be shot, naked, outside in the street? The other thing is the shooter looks like she has no idea what she is doing and doesn’t know what she is shooting at, which she wouldn’t because the victim wasn’t there when the pic was taken.
There is no reason why this woman would be shot naked on the street or trench, or whatever she’s standing upon. That seriously puts the photo into question. Also, if the “Final Solution” was so secretive, why was the photo supposively taken? Look at her light skin in comparison to her dark hair. It is noticeable that her hair isn’t going grey, yet it reflects off the black background to which she stands in front.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:47 pm)

Never seen it before, but I think it's probably from a movie. Maybe an Eastern block movie.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm)

I have seen it before, the image is fake (of course) but I have not been able to locate the source off hand.

Seeing some posters here trying to shill this and any holocaust photograph's as "real" has prompted me to want to save references against photograph's in the future.

I thought false photography was abandoned by the liars decades ago, but apparently there's a resurgence.

Speeder

Postby Speeder » 4 weeks 14 hours ago (Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:09 pm)

Deitrich

You are correct there are not enough pictures showing actual atrocities to go around so they are either faked or the same old picture crops again and again with different captions. I have seen the alleged Chelnmo "jews being gassed in a van" picture attributed to both Dachau and Belsen and more ludicrously also being titled Jews being gassed (whilst the photographer was supposedly still in the gas chamber taking the picture). You might think that the supposedly "most documented crime in human history" had a few more photographs to back it up but it aint so,

As I recall the picture shown above is postwar and from what is now the Czech Republic there are 3 or 4 other pictures that sometimes go with it. I do not think they are from a movie but are more intended to be pictures of "Nazi Crimes".

If I recall correctly the other pictures show a "prisoner" being "tormented" by a dog which appears most uninterested in the prisoner another shows "SS guards" tormenting a prisoner but the give away is they have 5th grade representations of Nazi uniforms and one of the "guards" has a large set of SS runes chalked on his uniform sleeve so that you know what you are looking at and so that he doesn't forget he is in the SS.

Totally laughable but because so few pictures showing possible atrocities actually exist they can only fake and misrepresent anything suitable that they can find

Regards

Speeder

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”